Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (57759 Views)

Fear Of ICC Made Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Falana / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has listed three “evil geniuses” that worked against ex-President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 Presidential election.

That Mauzu betrayed us during the 2015 pres. campaign and that Jega was working for @MBuhari is not news. The biggest secret and greatest...

traitor of them all was the man that brought both Mauzu and Jega to do a dirty job and sabotage our efforts. His name was Hassan Tukur.

He is an evil genius. His treachery and collusion with the APC cost us the 2015 election and opened the door for Buhari. God will judge him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/857174645925179393

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hassan Cheeko the man must be a Tapa man.

FFK lagoon is not far from you sir, do the needful.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians Did

Please spare us your thrash

Gej trusted the same people that looted us since

Independent. He should blamed himself and nobody

He had the opportunity he messed it up

He was loved across board in 2011

Muslim, Christian and sundry loved him

He messed up everyone

254 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
The basket mouth mofo his really in pain. No awoof money, so you should expect such frustration.

sarrki:
Nigerians Did

He messed up everyone

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Tolexander: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain claimed that a former principal Secretary to Jonathan, ex-National Chairman of the party, Adamu Muazu and Attahiru Jega, former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, betrayed Jonathan.
Na lie!

The three evil genius that made Goodluck Jonathan loss the 2015 election are;

Mohammadu Buhari, If Buhari did not contest, Goodluck Jonathan being the runner up would be the first.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, masterminding the coalition of the opposition forces to wrestle power from the incumbent president. and

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, because everyone is the cause of one's misfortune.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
The basket mouth mofo his really in pain. No awoof money, so you should expect such frustration.

That's true boss

The truth is who brought hassan tukur onboard?

Same uncle Jonah.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by muykem: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
hahaha, so is this people that told GEJ not to execute a single reasonable project for 5 years.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Partnerbiz(f): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ffk and fayose my men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
I wish PMB can just test the basket mouth with an appointment and you will see him shouting Sai Baba till year 3050. OBJ knows him better, just give him food and Fani will sing for you till you order him stop tongue

sarrki:

That's true boss

The truth is who brought hassan tukur onboard?

Same uncle Jonah.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians Did

He messed up everyone
Under the watchful eyes of saint Buhari
More money is being looted
Mere suspension is not enough

But here you are still worshipping saint Buhari the thief... When will you get ur sense back so you can quit the irritating double standard

Get behind me jare

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Under the watchful eyes of saint Buhari
More money is bring looted
Mere suspension is not enough

But here you are still worshipping saint Buhari the thief... When will you get ur sense back so you can quit the irritating double standard

Get behind me jare

Bring it on

Evidence where buhari was indicted or investigated on fraudulent charges

Your hero said and I quote

"Nigerians believe Buhari is not corrupt even me I know he's not corrupt "

In one of the monthly media chat

I want you to challenge this with facts!!!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
I wish PMB can just test the basket mouth with an appointment and you will see him shouting Sai Baba till year 3050. OBJ knows him better, just give him food and Fani will sing for you till you order him stop tongue

What about you since you have left the message to attack the messenger
You sacrificed common sense on the alter of religious bigotry and tribalism
You support Buhari cos you madridguy is a Muslim .... Nothing else .. Nothing more
Don't even lie cos I know you too well

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You support Buhari cos you madridguy is a Muslim .... Nothing else .. Nothing more

Calm down and breathe gently

The man you quote is vast in knowledge both in local politics and international politics

He's not a sudden analyst

Get your facts right

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Bring it on

Evidence where buhari was indicted or investigated on fraudulent charges

Your hero said and I quote

"Nigerians believe Buhari is not corrupt even me I know he's not corrupt "

In one of the monthly media chat

I want you to challenge this with facts!!!!!
I don't argue with your likes
You don't have the ability to reason on your own... You have been programmed to think that Buhari is a saint... Believe that till eternity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I don't argue with your likes
You don't have the ability to reason on your own... You have been programmed to think that Buhari is a saint... Believe that till eternity

Baba is my commander in chief

Live with that

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is my commander in chief

Live with that
You are the one who have to live with that

You have no other option

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by bantudra: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians Did

He messed up everyone

can you believe this people..??....they can not imagine that many nigerians hate fee dee fee now....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
What is the message here and who is the messenger? Same Jega that coordinated GEJ first election suddenly turned to PMB puppet? Forget FFK my brother, his only out there looking for what to chop grin grin

ZombieTAMER:

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:

Baba God forbid

I don't like an unstable fellow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by dukie25: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

Mohammadu Buhari, If Buhari did not contest, Goodluck Jonathan being the runner up would be the first.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, masterminding the coalition of the opposition forces to wrestle power from the incumbent president. and

Of the 3 above, who is happier now?

APC has been hijacked from Tinubu and Buhari is presently indisposed. Anyone against Goodluck always meet their Waterloo.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by inkon: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
The whole truth is that Jonathan failed us - the good people of this country. You brought terrorists to the fore and expect peace.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
dukie25:

Of the 3 above, who is happier now?

APC has been hijacked from Tinubu and Buhari is presently indisposed. Anyone against Goodluck always meet their Waterloo.

Same person that looted us dry

You call that happier?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by inkon: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Same person that looted us dry

You call that happier?

Financial bruhaha has led many young Nigerians to shokodilala but in all, your case is worse

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
inkon:

Financial bruhaha has led many young Nigerians to shokodilala but in all, your case is worse

The question is did uncle Jonah squandered our commonwealth or not ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Marotzke(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hassan Tukur, principal secretary to president Jonathan. Whoever coined the word close and deep seated enemy agent must have Hassan Tukur in mind.
Another day and another time, the kind or level of relationship between Hassan Tukur and Goodluck jonathan will be discussed.
But let it be known that Hassan Tukur was the De facto vice president and the Arewa leader in Jonathan's government.
He is the one that suppossedly vets and checks the bona fides of every political appointee of nothern origin.
Once he gives the all clear, no one bothers to cross check his desicions. Abba kyari dosen't even come close to the kind of influence this man had over Good luck.
He brought Jega,
He brought Dasuki,
He sacked his kinsman Bamanga Tukur and bought Adamu Muazu whom Yuguda have sent to political Siberia.
The three strategic appointements that Hassan Tukur influenced in Jonathans Government (1)INEC chairman,(2) National security Adviser and (3) PDP party chairman all worked sequentially and synergistically to undermine and topple Goodluck's regime.
It is the same Hassan Tukur that led Goodluck to the Humiliating negotiation and payment of $40 millon to Boko Haram under the supervision of Chadian president; Idris Derby.
The same Hassan Tukur that lured Nuhu Ribadu out of his safe bet as APC guber candidate for Adamawa to PDP. What Hassan wants ,Hassan gets.
But did Hassan want the re election of Goodluck?
No.
An Owoye Andrew Azazi or Paul Dike as NSA would have seen through Hassan Tukur's tricks.
Azazi was taken care of and Dike was not appointed NSA.
With Minimah as army chief and Ita as DG SSS ,Goodluck thought he has it covered? Nada!
He never heard of counter intelligence. People using your high networth intel assets against you.
Buhari would not make that mistake.His principal secretary.NSA,SSS INEC chairman all hand picked by his enforcer Mamman Daura. All bound in religion, tribe and blood brotherhood.
Why would Tukur betray Goodluck. And. Handover to Buhari? Fulani brotherhood and very close relationship with Salihijo Ahmad.
If only Jonathan had carried out basic background check on Tukur, he would have found the relationship that bound Tukur to Salihijo Ahmad. Once you see Ahmad, names like Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari,Abba Kyari,Mustapha Bello, Sam Nda Isaiah, Amina Mohammed,Attahiru Jega, Hakeem Bello Osagie will begin to make sense.
Yes you got it ,Salihijo was the Buhari inlaw that was the principal consultant to Afri projects consortium who are sole consultants to PTF.
You bring a PTF mole into your government and expect what?
Postcript. 50% of ministers in this current government were consultants to PTF. The reason why Abba kyari is Chief of staff. Finito.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

The question is did uncle Jonah squandered our commonwealth or not ?
No! He handed Buhary the biggest economy in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by subsurface: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
No wahala but assuming bros GEJ tackled corruption and was in charge of his government not madam diezani.. dont u think it would have been difficult for the so called traitors/evil genius to succeed?
I dislike people pointing fingers @ others when they re the ones responsible for their mess up..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Mustay(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jega betraying GEJ sounds like he was bribed to do the former President's bidding. Who did JEGA betray in 2011 when GEJ won? GMB? I like JEGA's response to all of these. They are seriously trying to bring him into all of these but he's just replaying his Orubebe moments.

FFK just wants to tap into the news; there's time for everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Tazdroid(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by citizenY(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

My take as a voter?

FFK's insolence put me off and I felt that GEJ , among many other things , made a bad decision by allowing this man near his campaign office. FFK has a toxic aura and his shenanigans made matters worse.

He should put his name on that list.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.