Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121110 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:36am On Jan 07, 2010
unite4real:

this price of camry u quoted. is it inclusive of clearing from the port or it is the landing cost to my home.

All prices quoted are inclusive of the following:
Buying.
Transportation
Shipping
Clearing
Delivery In Nigeria ( Within an agreed Location)

*** If you take advantage of our Pre-Order and be one of the first 10 to order on this thread, you will get a free tank of gas, once a month for 3 years, no matter how big the tank is . . . . . . we just wanna say thanks for your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by fredtee(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2010
let me have the pics of the 4runner pls
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ab11236: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2010
pls what will it cost to get a 4runner 1996 4wd? and how long will it take to get here?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Ceemay: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2010
HELLO SIR,

KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE COST OF GETTING A 2005 OR 2006 MURANO [SL AWD] PREFERABLY DARK COLOURED [BLACK/BEIGE/GREY] WITH LEATHER. KINDLY ATTACH PIX.

THANKS
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2010
I live in Abuja and really need a 2001 camry but my fear is that i have not done such before, as in paying for a car in advance to people i do not know and waiting with my heart panting every day for the car to arrive. i have my cash but if i lost the 30% advance payment, i will not be able to get the car any more cos i have saved for a long time for this car of my choice.

what i need here is a 2001 camry with the following: alloy reams, ac, very good milage, preferably silver color, LE Trim, 4 cylinder engine, very neat and in good working condition.

Let me have your number and lets talk.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
unite4real:

I live in Abuja and really need a 2001 camry but my fear is that i have not done such before, as in paying for a car in advance to people i do not know and waiting with my heart panting every day for the car to arrive. i have my cash but if i lost the 30% advance payment, i will not be able to get the car any more cos i have saved for a long time for this car of my choice.

what i need here is a 2001 camry with the following: alloy reams, ac, very good milage, preferably silver color, LE Trim, 4 cylinder engine, very neat and in good working condition.

Let me have your number and lets talk.

I totally understand your fear.
Anyone that work hard for his or her money will be worried too . . . .
However, fear is a limitation to forwardness.
BTW . . . . . You can easily meet someone in Nigeria that you will be able to attach face to a face, and not just a man that you are dealing with behind the keyboards. . . . .my name is more important to me, and this is a business we have been in for a while and we plan to be in for as long as God wants us to be into it, so running away with your 30% will be foolish of us.

As per the wait, i am sure that a great car, with good feelings worth the wait, we will update you daily and we will talk on the phone regularly, we will send you detail of your payment and before you know what is happening, you will be called upon for inspection. . . . . delivery time is usually less than 4 weeks, but we rather give more time than to have you delayed.

Mind you, your free tank of gas is still waiting as well.

We have made many a believer and few on Nairaland are now believers in our service as well.

Send me a mail and i will give u all detail that you need to make u comfortable. . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ceemay:

HELLO SIR,

KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE COST OF GETTING A 2005 OR 2006 MURANO [SL AWD] PREFERABLY DARK COLOURED [BLACK/BEIGE/GREY] WITH LEATHER. KINDLY ATTACH PIX.

THANKS

Oh Son of Man, what do thou want that cant be found.

We take pride in what we sell, cos you work so hard for your money, we will treat you well and take the stress off you, so that you can get ready to pain the town ready.

For a 2006 Nissan Murano SL Model with all the available toys, we will deliver you a great one at a cost of 3.2M Naira
For a 2005 Nissan Murano SL Model with all the available toys, we will deliver you a great one at a cost of 2.7M Naira

Feed dem eyes with the posted pix BUT drool not . . . . for more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
ab11236:

pls what will it cost to get a 4runner 1996 4wd? and how long will it take to get here?

[b]Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking time to check out our thread, You are just few steps closer to the deal that will make your jaw drop.
Cos regardless of what your budget is, we will fins you something that is reliable and sound.
[/b]

For a 1996 or even a 1997 Toyota 4Runner, we will get you something at the cost of 905,000 Naira ( This is only for buying and shipping - Clearing at Cotonue should not be more than 200K)

I am sure you wondering how come that much for a 1996 ride, i will tell you why:
Clearing of this is not cheap being an SUV
Exchange rate is going up at 156 Naira to 1$$

[size=14pt]However, we will still give you a free tank of gas for once a month for 3 months, cos we appreciate your business.[/size]

For more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . .feed dem eyes on the posted pix

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
fredtee:

let me have the pics of the 4runner pls

The pics as requested

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
2001 4Runner

No much difference.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tell us your need, and we will do all to make it happy.
Why break the bank to drive something nice?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
so how much will it cost to deliver the 4runner 1997 model to my doorstep. The one in the picture.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
i was informed that cars beyond 8 years will give trouble clearing in Naija. in view of that, i am opting to now go for a 2004 Le toyota corolla with alloy wheels. how much can i pre-order this.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
unite4real:

i was informed that cars beyond 8 years will give trouble clearing in Naija. in view of that, i am opting to now go for a 2004 Le toyota corolla with alloy wheels. how much can i pre-order this.

Hello Sir,
Inasmuch as i would easily sell you whatever you want.
The information of a 2002 having trouble getting to Nigeria is not true . . . . it is 10 years and not 8 years.

However, for a 2004 Toyota Camry, we will get you a nice one for the cost of 1.55M

We will not be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
ayusman16:

so how much will it cost to deliver the 4runner 1997 model to my doorstep. The one in the picture.

I will put 200K as the clearing and taking to Nija from Cotonue - - - - so total will be 1.105M
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by nyrol(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Your bizness sense is out of this world, u seem too know the right things at the right, u supply autos as if you have them parked behind your house, baba you toomuch! Keep it up.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
nyrol:

Your bizness sense is out of this world, u seem too know the right things at the right, u supply autos as if you have them parked behind your house, baba you toomuch! Keep it up.

We learn by day and will forever continue to serve and be the best we can be.
Thanks for the kind words.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mr. Unite4Real
Imagine the beauty of this 2004 Toyota Corolla.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I will put 200K as the clearing and taking to Nija from Cotonue - - - - so total will be 1.105M

Unbelievable? What if i want to increase the stake for the 2001 model? How much can that deliver? Really need to narrow down my choices. Really want a change of ride this month or before val.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2010
you said i should imagine the 2004 corolla and nothing about it? i have imagined the beauty but u did not give details about the car. i am looking at it like it is 2003 model because the white area. what does it go for. is it naija used or tokunbo. whats the milage and other things to know.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
Big man with no rival . . . . . .u know who you are.
You told me to post the 1997 Camry that we talked about, unfortunately, i dont have too much pictures as of yet, but i think it is a good buy.

It is a 1997 Toyota Camry LE
Leather Interior
Automatic Transmission
No Accident
Very Neat
Grey Exterior.
I have told you the price on the phone . . . get back to me quick

We will not be undersold

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
unite4real:

you said i should imagine the 2004 corolla and nothing about it? i have imagined the beauty but u did not give details about the car. i am looking at it like it is 2003 model because the white area. what does it go for. is it naija used or tokunbo. whats the milage and other things to know.

Pre-Order means:
The car is not yet available in Nigeria
You will order for it, and we will get it for you . . . .so that answered your question of if it is Nigerian used or fresh Tokunbo, you will be the first one to use it in Africa, it will be fresh from Obodo land where we export all our cars to Nigeria.

If you look at my post well Sir, i stated the price 1.55M

Further more, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 all have same body shape, they only have some little changes here and there, like the light and all that.

[b]Else, tell me what more you would like to know and we will give you the info and the details you want. . . . it has all a 2004 Corolla has
It is a 1.8L Engine, Front Wheel Drive

More:

Front Ventilated Disc Brakes, Passenger Airbag, In-Dash Single CD Player, AM/FM Stereo, Total Number Of Speakers: 4, Privacy Glass: Light, Wheel Diameter: 15, Wheel Width: 6, External Temperature Display, Tachometer, Power Remote Driver Mirror Adjustment, Power Remote Passenger Mirror Adjustment, Dual Vanity Mirrors, Daytime Running Lights, Mechanical Remote Trunk Release, Cloth Seat Upholstery, Bucket Front Seats, Rear Bench, Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seats, Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel, Speed-Proportional Power Steering, Suspension Class: Regular, Interior Air Conditioning Air Filtration, Manual Front Air Conditioning.

Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded, Fuel Capacity: 13.2, Instrumentation: Low Fuel Level, Clock: In-Dash, Coil Front Spring, Regular Front Stabilizer Bar, Independent Front Suspension Classification, Strut Front Suspension, Front Independent Suspension, Coil Rear Spring, Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular, Semi-Independent Rear Suspension, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension, Front And Rear Suspension Stabilizer Bars, Steel Spare Wheel Rim, Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside Under Cargo, Chrome Grill, Center Console: Full With Covered Storage,

Body-Colored Bumpers, Integrated Roof Antenna

[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
I also asked of alloy and a good milage. you did not state any of this. I equally need your advice here because i can see we are already getting on to possibly do business; a toyota camry 2001 and this corolla 2004, which do i go for.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
unite4real:

I also asked of alloy and a good milage. you did not state any of this. I equally need your advice here because i can see we are already getting on to possibly do business; a toyota camry 2001 and this corolla 2004, which do i go for.

At the price given, i cant promise alloy, but will try.

Mileage is average - about 130K . . . cant say you will get same mile when you ready oh, but we will try to get average mileage.

What to buy will depend on your usage of the car:
If you drive a lot . . . . Corolla, cos it is more fuel efficient, but if you not worried about that, Toyota is not bad at all, cos they hold their value
Maintenance, they both have parts readily available in Nigeria and the mechanics there are so good at those ride or shd i say anything Toyota.
They are both reliable and can stand the terrain on our roads in Nigeria.
To be honest, hard to compare the 2, cos one is a smaller ride and the other is better.
The price are close, and 2004 is surely newer than 2001 camry, so might enjoy it more.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
Thank you Fhemmmy for everything. I will settle for the 2004 corolla but i will want you to get me the alloy because i dont want to buy alloy here in naija to fix. besides, o love cars with alloy wheels alot. i want it all from over there. as for the milage, 130k is way too high for a 2004 corolla. maybe u made a mistake there. kindly clarify. lastly, i told u at the beginning that i live in Abuja and not Lagos, so how will my case be like.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
unite4real:

Thank you Fhemmmy for everything. I will settle for the 2004 corolla but i will want you to get me the alloy because i dont want to buy alloy here in naija to fix. besides, o love cars with alloy wheels alot. i want it all from over there. as for the milage, 130k is way too high for a 2004 corolla. maybe u made a mistake there. kindly clarify. lastly, i told u at the beginning that i live in Abuja and not Lagos, so how will my case be like.

We are in the business to make buying a car fun for our clients and to take off the stress.
Tell us what we can do to make that happen and make u less stressed about the deal.
We would like you to meet our representative in Lagos, cos we want you to be able to pin down to where he does business and all that, however, we can still do business.
If Mohammed cant go to mountain, mountain could grow wings and fly to Mohammed, so let us know.
As per the alloy wheels, we will do our possible best.
130K for a 2004 Corolla is not much at all, that is an average of 18K a year, and that is OK, always remember that 2004 ride was actually rolled out in 2003, so it actually 7 year old ride.
We will do all possible to get you the best deal ever.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by platinumnk(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
fhemmy can u give me ur review here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-378279.0.html#bot

thxx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

fhemmy can u give me your review here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-378279.0.html#bot

thxx

Will do, Ma
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
We will not be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
This is where Demand and Supply meets
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by unite4real: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
we will do business. let me put things together. end of this month we shall seal a deal ro at the lates early february.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
unite4real:

we will do business. let me put things together. end of this month we shall seal a deal ro at the lates early february.

We both shall live to see the good glory of God.
So whenever you are ready, Gos is able.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.