Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) (10316 Views)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign / Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State / Osinbajo Inaugurates BUA Kalabaina Cement Plant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vice President Prof Osinbajo inaugurates the National Council of MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) at the State House, Abuja.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photos-vice-president-prof-osinbajo.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by EKITI001: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
VP Yemi Osinbajo Speaks On relationship with President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dNhz6RkYgU
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by couragekebs(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
God bless u boh my able Vice president... sorry president in waiting... Really wish that "vegetable" would behave like other developed countries n step down honourably... Ghost president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Agbaletu: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
EKITI001:
Cool... Osinbajo 2019

Affliction shall not arise the second time.
Anything APC is NO NO NO......Not in my country again

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Astrogeotech: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by 989900: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Very much needed!

SMEs drive the economy.

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by phollybee(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is the real President unlike the Home serving President #Osinbanjo 2019

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
And the photos were sent to PMB at his home.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by abbaapple: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
When condition is critical migration is necessary! am tired wit Nija, my presdo is no were to be found! Tanzania here i com!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Josephine24: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nawa oo

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Issorait. We need result
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by PaulSteve: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
@OP, MSME means Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprise? Hah!
In Bovi's voice,please check again.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good but nor be today dem don dey inaugurate things for this country.... After this razzmattazz, na there matter for end.. the next thing na so so committee dem go dey set up
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by sosy25: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Professor Osinbajo acted as President while President Buhari was in the United Kingdom for medical treatment. It is now time for Professor Osinbajo to act as President while President Buhari is in Nigeria "working from home".

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by achieverme(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

Sir, I don't see your opinion counting. Besides, you only have one vote

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by achieverme(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where is Buhari?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Yusufmanusman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
I need money to start my medicine store. Loan me the cash. 1.5 million or 5 hundred thousand. Usmanyusufman@gmail.com +2348037669903
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
mikeycee0:
[img][/img]
are you for real?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Josephine24:
Nawa oo
is this a jumia site or a rogue site
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Repairnigeria(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
OK
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
when will they start recruitment ?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Ademat7(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Osinbajo is not exceptional to me; There is no much difference between him and PMB
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by omowolewa: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay at least,
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by igwedaboss(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2017
A good idea.
The problem is the people who will run the structure. The country suffers not because we don't have structures or institutions on ground but because the people been employed are years back in thinking. So little or no productivity will be achieved. While they share the money or showcase a mirage of them helping SMEs whereas it is their people with no progressive idea they will be funding like it is been done in major parts of the yes program.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by ademega(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
How can dey loan me I need to start my business
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by sammyj: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Good initiative by our able hard working VP!!! wink
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Agbaletu:

If a soup inside a dish is bad, does that also make the dish which houses it bad? Nope! That we're not having a leader who bends rules in some areas doesn't mean the party which elected him are also bad. Osinbajo is a man of integrity. I will vote him if he shows interest in running for president any day and by so doing, I'm voting personality, not the party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina / Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians / Dora Nkem Akunyili (OFR) As The New Information Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.