Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! (4393 Views)

Man Loses A ₦332,000 Bet After Lingard Scored His First Goal Of The Season / What Is Draw No Bet In Bet9ja / I Win My Bet On Nairabet But Still Showing Open Bet. The Game Has Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by jameayodele: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello guys, i won 1.8 million last weekend and immidiately place another bet of chelsea to win and tottenham. Chelsea has played a win and i have tottenham with me. The game just kicked off now and i can't find a place to watch the match. Guys help me watch. 500K at stake, is all about the mind. Crazy uh? If you cannot take the risk you don't deserve fame!!! i cashed out 1.3 though.

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nasa28(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do you need people to help u watch the game or people to pray for the game to win because that Tottenham Hotspur game is a big risk
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
visit flashscore.mobi to check for live scores.
good luck

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Eazie351(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cry 0-1 tot
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by jameayodele: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll aother 1 million to the account oooooooooo.

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
congrats Bro luck jst dai ur side thumbs up
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Whizzcute(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
jameayodele:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll aother 1 million to the account oooooooooo.

Congrats bro
Show us love o
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by austino677(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
jameayodele:
Hello guys, i won 1.8 million last weekend and immidiately place another bet of chelsea to win and tottenham. Chelsea has played a win and i have tottenham with me. The game just kicked off now and i can't find a place to watch the match. Guys help me watch. 500K at stake, is all about the mind. Crazy uh? If you cannot take the risk you don't deserve fame!!! i cashed out 1.3 though.
cashed out on merrybet or where? Because only newbies fall for such... . Merrybet offers cash back not cashout... And ALSO LEARN HOW TO LIE.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by mikemodel24: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
jameayodele:
bro i beg can you help me out,i lost all my house rent on sport bet nw my landlord has give a quick notice,am a student aaua.here is my acct no 3109374759 FIRST BANK thanks in advance

4 Likes

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Lastpharoah33: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's this really happening?
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by iammolahs(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2017
I swear,betting has completely suck me dry..Bro help a fellow nigga in need to put a smile on his face..God bless, keystone bank.6019924645,Shalom Yusuf

3 Likes

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by johnstar(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
I still dnt understand dis thread, is it dat dis op is tryn 2 show us e won or wat, and others ar nw beggn him for money? He didn't even reply dm

Of wt means did u even open dis thread for, since u hv mb to log in to nairaland, why dn asking ppl to knw wts d scores for spurs match, all dis mudafvcker self dey jonze der self anyow

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Danielli70(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Abeg show me love 09021070014
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2017
johnstar:
I still dnt understand dis thread, is it dat dis op is tryn 2 show us e won or wat, and others ar nw beggn him for money? He didn't even reply dm

Of wt means did u even open dis thread for, since u hv mb to log in to nairaland, why dn asking ppl to knw wts d scores for spurs match, all dis mudafvcker self dey jonze der self anyow
I guess he just wants to share his success story..

2 Likes

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by frankman365(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
austino677:
cashed out on merrybet or where? Because only newbies fall for such... . Merrybet offers cash back not cashout... And ALSO LEARN HOW TO LIE.. thanks
Pls try and understand what he said. he won 1.8m last time and withdrew 1.3m and used 500k to stake again which is possible. at that is what he said.

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
jameayodele:
help a friend bro, am tired of loosing, UBA 2092785247 KENNETH ISEOKIENMA JOSIAH
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by thessalonica: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
looking for Draws and correct odds check this guy on BBM channel C00247D16 and share your testimonies

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by NewDelhi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
austino677:
Young man when you dey always lie your own for that betting thread anybody dey disturb you? So why are you now concerned about another person's ticket.

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 25, 2020
jameayodele:
Congrat bro.Totenham won Westham 2-0.Lucky you.They are unpredictable.
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by merrybet: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2020
austino677:

Hello Austino677, thanks for the feedback. Please be informed that Merrybet now offers Cash out as well as Cash back. Here's how it Cash out works;

Cashout is a feature that allows a customer get a part of their possible winning before the end of the event they placed a bet on. The amount cashed out is dependent on the time of cashing out and upon the current possibility of the bet winning. Therefore, it could be higher or lower than the stake.

Cashout is available for single and accumulator bets that are still in play. Cashout is temporarily blocked in the following cases:
Betslip of live events that are coming to an end.
Betslip that contains games that have ended but their results have not been updated.

We offer two types of Cash out;
1) Full cashout
Betslips that qualify for full cashout will have the “full cashout” button highlighted. Clicking on the full cashout button the amount cashed out is credited to your account balance and the betslip is treated as won and will not be further processed by our system regardless of the final result of the event.

2) Partial cashout
A customer can choose to perform a partial cashout instead of a full cashout. In this case, the customer will type a partial cashout amount that is less than the available full cashout amount. Once the partial cashout is performed the system uses the remaining balance to calculate a new stake and possible winning. This allows the customer the opportunity to win more money should they eventually win the bet.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by De9ice1: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Well explained. Merrybet always ahead.
merrybet:

Hello Austino677, thanks for the feedback. Please be informed that Merrybet now offers Cash out as well as Cash back. Here's how it Cash out works;

Cashout is a feature that allows a customer get a part of their possible winning before the end of the event they placed a bet on. The amount cashed out is dependent on the time of cashing out and upon the current possibility of the bet winning. Therefore, it could be higher or lower than the stake.

Cashout is available for single and accumulator bets that are still in play. Cashout is temporarily blocked in the following cases:
Betslip that contains games that have ended but their results have not been updated.

1) Full cashout
Betslips that qualify for full cashout will have the “full cashout” button highlighted. Clicking on the full cashout button the amount cashed out is credited to your account balance and the betslip is treated as won and will not be further processed by our system regardless of the final result of the event.

2) Partial cashout
A customer can choose to perform a partial cashout instead of a full cashout. In this case, the customer will type a partial cashout amount that is less than the available full cashout amount. Once the partial cashout is performed the system uses the remaining balance to calculate a new stake and possible winning. This allows the customer the opportunity to win more money should they eventually win the bet.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by De9ice1: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bros, which merrybet u dey talk of ? Abeg check well, merrybet dey do Cashout o.
austino677:

1 Like

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by ShitStain(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
merrybet:

1) Full cashout

2) Partial cashout

Keep staying safe.

Replying after 2 years?...lol
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by merrybet: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
ShitStain:

Replying after 2 years?...lol

Hello ShitStain, kindly be informed that at the time of initial post 2 years ago, we didn't have Cashout in place, but as of today, we do have it available for customers.

Keep staying safe.
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by sonofanarchy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
merrybet:

Hello ShitStain, kindly be informed that at the time of initial post 2 years ago, we didn't have Cashout in place, but as of today, we do have it available for customers.

Keep staying safe.
Una papa dia!! After Una don render many youth useless you come open account dey yarn yen yen yen yen

Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by ShitStain(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Una papa dia!! After Una don render many youth useless you come open account dey yarn yen yen yen yen

Lol
Re: ₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! by faste: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
[
1xbet is your best online bookie try it today and thank me latter

(1) (Reply)

For The Best In Betting Bet With 9jabet / Gooners! Not Gunners / World Cup 2010 - North Korean Football Team Shamed In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.