Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed (7480 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed by abmart80: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please how are the process of getting it?
KIDfurniture:
Bahamas visa is easy but to travel there is the problem...
Re: Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed by tunnex190: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please quick questions:

If someone is going to the Bahamas with 6 months tourist visa, what's the chance of getting a job there? And if such visa is expired, is it possible to renew the visa for another 6 months?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed by KIDfurniture(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Getting it no be problem .. those we have them at the moment , were asked to apply for cuba transit Visaif u r in ibadan I can link u up. It cost up to 900k sha. I opted out cos of the flight price.
abmart80:
Please how are the process of getting it?
Re: Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed by KIDfurniture(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
The extension Visa is always available when you arrive to the small country. As for work , you will need to have proper papers .
tunnex190:
Please quick questions:

If someone is going to the Bahamas with 6 months tourist visa, what's the chance of getting a job there? And if such visa is expired, is it possible to renew the visa for another 6 months?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed by tunnex190: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2019
KIDfurniture:
The extension Visa is always available when you arrive to the small country. As for work , you will need to have proper papers .

Thanks. I have this agent who says I can use the Bahamas 6 months tourist visa to find work. Then when it's expired, I can as well renew it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Good Hotels in lagos / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 / My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.