Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (44748 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
My governor carry on with your mandate.
Remember that employment for doctors should be strictly for Rivers people alone.
I saw so many applications from people from the SE and as usual I did the needful.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Deceiving the gullibles
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Publicity stunt as if they don't have a paid professional cook whose duty is to buy foodstuff at the market and prepare dishes.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by effido666: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2017
KingLennon:
He should tackle the security issues in Rivers state its becoming alarming. He has done averagely well in terms of infrastructure...
by patching​ roads built by d previous administrator.......no gud govt health care, no gud govt schools for our children......very shameful
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ethevera(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm always proud of Gov Wike.anybody that who is comdeming him should pls show us one completed projet in his or her state
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:12am On Apr 27, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Where are you from, Calabar Bush?
From your kitchen
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by prodiga: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Woke is 100%;better than that thug called fayose

We can see infrastructure in rivers

Fayose us busy with that criminal in kuje
these BMC hopefool is trying to cause confusion
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 27, 2017
drshrewd:
for close to two years now wike is still basking on the previous administration projects which were over 80% completed.
wike shows us your project cheesy
shows us your blueprint in>
Education
health
Infrastructure
Job creation/human capital development
Agriculture
security
stop showing us other peoples projects/blueprint grin

So he shouldn't complete other projects??
At least let him complete previous ones before starting new ones.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 4:14am On Apr 27, 2017
That criminal in Kuje is better than your father and your entire generation
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:04am On Apr 27, 2017
drshrewd:
for close to two years now wike is still basking on the previous administration projects which were over 80% completed.
Education
health
Infrastructure
Agriculture
security

Who b diz......
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:06am On Apr 27, 2017
sar33:
Governor Wike and wife make purchases at Popular Port Harcourt Market

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike  accompanied  by his wife, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike on Wednesday visited the Creek Road Market  in Port Harcourt where they made purchases amid cheers by traders and market women.

The Governor  and his wife arrived the market in a bus and walked through different parts of the market where they negotiated and paid for wares of interest.

The governor and his wife bought cooking oil, beads, wrappers and household  cooking items.

As the governor and his wife  paid for items purchased , they joked with the traders , assuring  them that his administration  will  always  work to promote  their  welfare and interest.

From the Creek Road Market, Governor Wike and his wife proceeded on project inspection in Port Harcourt and Obio/AkporLocal Government Areas.

They inspected ongoing completion work at the Woji- Akpajo Bridge  where the contractors  are putting  finishing touches to the rails and walkways  of the bridge.

After inspecting  the Woji Akpajo Bridge, they proceeded to the Second Nkpogu Bridge  where the contractors  have completed  work and are currently  engaged in piling work by the bridge side .

Governor Wike expressed satisfaction  with the quality of work done by the contractors in the two project sites visited.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Electronic Media.
26th April, 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/governor-wike-and-wife-make-purchases.html

Wike my best friend, u too much.... abeg try pay retirees, na wetin remain ...... Weldone Sir
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Which APC Governor... Can walk around freely in the streets of his own state freely even with the security operatives around.... NONE... APC government have failed Nigerians Shame on them
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bareal(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2017
emeijeh:
What's with the Ray ban shade inside a dark market?

Abi Wike hear say apollo dey hover there?
Maybe he's addicted to criminology ... grin
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2017
emeijeh:

He's related to Stevie Wonder
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by clems88(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
OK na . so he went to market with camera men and body guards to buy stuffs. Be deceiving ur self . angry
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mira4u: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
I like the way he respects his wife both in private and public not like the former one who slaps his wife in public.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by brosruky2000(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
I must commend this man, he has really transformed roads in PH, its better a Governor spend our money on roads and bridges than the one that will spend billions on monorail that is just wasting somewhere. Atleast we are seeing progress.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by henocherry18: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Oga watch your mouth. How is Nnamdi Kanu a criminal?
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mapet: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Can someone show us what school, hospital, water projects that Fayose has done?
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
drshrewd:
Education
health
Infrastructure
Agriculture
security

I was just about to say the same..

The Trans-Woji Road is an Amaechi Project.

Amaechi had done the pre - construction works, demolition, EIA and work was way over 75% complete and for 2 years Wike can't round up these projects including the NLNG link bridge that he commissioned only one side in a big party.

Wike is a clown Governor.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by isyben(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
why is Lagos state far better than the rest of the states in Nigeria? it is because of continuity in government. irrespective of the party affiliations, because there is a working system of Government, thereby handing over projects of completions and ongoing. and legislature is seen and given uttermost priority. but in other states the revers is the case. you will see because the incoming government is an opposition to the old government, there is non continuity of government projects. thereby abandoning existing projects and starting new projects just to give contracts and settling their godfathers that sponsored their campaigns. but if the governor of Rivers state. Barr. Nyemsor Ezebunwor Wike decides to continue from where His former boss ended. i do not think its a bad idea. it only shows continuity in government. and it will also boost the state developmental strives.
but what i do not like in the government of rivers state is the abuse of power.
i do not like the way a governor coming publicly to talk on what ever He hear. if it were me, my media aids will reply some of things i hear and refute them accordingly
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
usamali:

which previous administration project did ur pay master Amaechi completed instead he sold our turban to himself and reloot the money...wike is walking.

Amaechi sold majority of Rivers State Shares in the Turbines not the Turbines themselves.

Also, if you are asking what Projects did Amaechi complete in Rivers State then you are not qualified to be having this conversation cos not even Wike himself will dare accuse Amaechi of that.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
emeijeh:

LOL after leaving market they also went to go and buy bridge... hahahah
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
NextGovernor:

At least Fayose is better than Buhari

I guess your dictionary have different meaning for better..
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

He's related to Stevie Wonder
grin
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
drshrewd:
Education
health
Infrastructure
Agriculture
security

Demdem. why haven't you spoken about Buhari failures??
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Halo22: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2017
This only happens when a man no matter his dignity, is down to earth. Wike has proven himself a grassroot leader, unlike his predecessor and most other leaders who don't go near the people. keep it up sir.
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
demolinka:
E be like say to build bridge na the new fad with Govs. No wahala, 2019 una go explain how una dey spend money on top 'project'
park well
Re: Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) by alfredo4u(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
drshrewd:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5216135_fbimg1493238149178_jpeg7a88ac9acfef7277557a5d558720b7c9 www.nairaland.com/attachments/5216128_fbimg1493238107687_jpeg0d50d5c0e6b749aad473b2b3e6ac9d4a

grin wike stop advertising projects that are not yours we that are on ground in Rivers state will not fail to expose you. these are previous administration projectsgrin

Baba bros, I'm in pH too, do you want him to abandoned this major projects that are crucial to tackle in pH. If his dose I bet you you will be the first person to complain that he abandoned old projects. Wetin you want make him do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.