Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed (5289 Views)

Katsina State Governor Visit Kidnappers Den Beg For Peace / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by Vicolan: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Do u think he'll ansa u?

Lol
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Moving on
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
You guys
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2017
And
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Hi
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2017
You got
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Regards
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Reach
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Topic
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
You don't mean it
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Do
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by najoke: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vicolan:

Lol....Where you there when he was begging ? You ehn bro? They are coming after you oooh

did he vomit in court...did you see him on wheel chair...did he look frail at all.....you guys even said he was healthier than Buhari ......yes, he begged a Fulani justice to be released on HEALTH GROUND....which HEALTH......gonorrhea,syphilis, kidney failure or na HIV?
IPODs are the biggest Hypocrites in Africa grin grin grin grin

You can take it to the bank.....Kanu begged a FULANI JUSTICE so that he can get bail. grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth!!!!
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by Vicolan: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

did he vomit in court...did you see him on wheel chair...did he look frail at all.....you guys even said he was healthier than Buhari ......yes, he begged a Fulani justice to be released on HEALTH GROUND....which HEALTH......gonorrhea,syphilis, kidney failure or na HIV?
IPODs are the biggest Hypocrites in Africa grin grin grin grin

You can take it to the bank.....Kanu begged a FULANI JUSTICE so that he can get bail. grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth!!!!

Small small naw na question i dey ask ooo Abi u were there wen he begged too

$Lol
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by najoke: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vicolan:

Small small naw na question i dey ask ooo Abi u were there wen he begged too

$Lol

hypocrite.... Is in una blood o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by Vicolan: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

hypocrite.... Is in una blood o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

But not against una agitation ooo....its a free world oooj
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by bitcoinvin(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
What
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
Same thing
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 3:40am On May 07, 2017
Sure
Re: Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed by lightblazingnow(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2017
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners / Just Now: Emefiele In Trouble As Tunibu Response To CBN Over New Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.