Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Brit Hume On Tiger Woods And The Most Explosive Word In Language - Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brit Hume On Tiger Woods And The Most Explosive Word In Language - Jesus (576 Views)

Can Any Christain Tell, Why We Should Believe Paul's Word In The Bible / SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4 / "Must" One Of The Most Miss-used Word In Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brit Hume On Tiger Woods And The Most Explosive Word In Language - Jesus by JeSoul(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/MeRJ7euUShg[/flash]

What is it about the name Jesus that gets people so worked up? and gets their arteries all clogged up with fury? Lol . . . I don't flinch or batt any eye lids when I hear mohammed or buddha or krishna or confucius. The man simply expressed an opinion and he's getting hammered.
Re: Brit Hume On Tiger Woods And The Most Explosive Word In Language - Jesus by b284490: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2010
JeSoul:

[flash=100,100]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/MeRJ7euUShg[/flash]

What is it about the name Jesus that gets people so worked up? and gets their arteries all clogged up with fury?

grin . . . I don't flinch or bat an eye lid when I hear Mohammed or Buddha or Krishna or Confucius.

The man simply expressed an opinion and he's getting hammered.

Thanks for sharing the info & link, very nice . . .

I dont think Brit Hume was hammered by the anchor, on the contrary O'Reily was very professional and calm when posing questions to Brit.

On the other hand, Brit when queried about proselytizing, he came across as a bit worked up when responding back

and when explaining the redemption ticket in/with Christian faith available for Tiger

Maybe it was emotions or sheer excitement . . .

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay For Confirmation? / What Romantic Expressions Will U Show To Yr Finance, That Is Not Sin / You Become What You Think: Simple,religion Is Just A Mere Preoccupation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.