Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman (6437 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 3:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Disclaimer: The tag of beauty is very subjective and therefore may not necessarily rhyme with a universal definition or semantics (if any) of beauty.
Therefore the opinion here is purely the author's and not by any means universal.
The author is AFRICAN and as a result, his definition of beauty may be Afro-biased.

(1) Attributes of a beautiful woman:

A beautiful woman is one that is good to look at. She also has a very pleasant appearance. Most beautiful women are glamorous, and are used as models most of the times and in advertisements.
A beautiful woman is someone who wins public admiration from all sexes and all ages.

(2) Attributes of an attractive woman:

An attractive woman is one that most men would instinctively or instantly want to have sex with, or make love to. They may or may not be beautiful, but they will attract more men to themselves than other women.

Analysis:

A truly attractive woman will make almost all men turn to look at her each time she passes; while a beautiful woman will attract male looks, but not make them turn to look more. A principled man will easily resist the approaches of a beautiful woman, but most would struggle to resist the same from a truly attractive woman.

A beautiful woman may or may not be attractive. While an attractive woman may or may not be beautiful. There is a scale in place which depends on the man doing the evaluation.

Most beautiful women these days try their best to become sexy by dressing up to enhance their looks. While most naturally attractive women may do little because they are, by virtue of their nature, attractive.

https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1067;image

https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1068;image

More pictures of comparison here
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by kabayomi(m): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting..... We get dem plenty for here. Even the ugly ones dey claim attractive grin
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by McMoly(m): 3:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Noted. wink
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Coldplay007(f): 4:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Omotola is both beautiful and attractive.. Tiwa Savage is neither.. Genevieve is beautiful.. while Brobisky is disgusting grin..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Not much difference between the two.
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
BNew:
Not much difference between the two.

Except that one group get more men...
I wouldn't say there's not much difference. grin
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by vanida6: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by doublewisdom: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mercy Johnson is attractive.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
An attractive woman is like a cold food, very vulnerable to perching of houseflies. While a beautiful woman is like a hot food, only the strongest can deal with. I want to be a beautiful womansmiley

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
doublewisdom:
Mercy Johnson is attractive.

Mercy Johnson is a TYPICAL example of an attractive woman! cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Coldplay007:
Omotola is both beautiful and attractive.. Tiwa Savage is neither.. Genevieve is beautiful.. while Brobisky is disgusting grin..

C'mon now.
Tiwa is beautiful.

Omotola is both, but more attractive than beautiful. cool
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by refiner(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
So op...which category do i belong? undecided

I wish to be a beautiful woman tho... cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
An attractive woman is unsettling to most men.
Men struggle to resist her. In fact the only time men won't have sex with them is when the men are very strong-willed for religious or other principled reasons.
Men admire beautiful women, but that's about it.

Men are driven naturally to go after attractive women.
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

I just looked at your profile pic.
From what I've seen there so far ... you are beautiful.
I haven't seen your figure though. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
An attractive woman is like a cold food, very vulnerable to perching of houseflies. While a beautiful woman is like a hot food, only the strongest can deal with. I want to be a beautiful womansmiley

Errm.. I tend to think that the opposite may be the case.
Men struggle to keep attractive women to their corner, because other men always want to snatch them.
I read somewhere that husbands of beautiful women tend to cheat on them more.
Methinks it may be due to the topic we are discussing here.
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Errm.. I tend to think that the opposite may be the case.
Men struggle to keep attractive women to their corner, because other men always want to snatch them.
I read somewhere that husbands of beautiful women tend to cheat on them more.
Methinks it may be due to the topic we are discussing here.

Confused men maybe smiley
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
attractive and beautiful is the same to me
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
attractive and beautiful is the same to me

the thing tire me oooo
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

the thing tire me oooo
e tire me more cheesy
wetin be all these grammer wey op dey yarn cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

now he has placed u in a mould... are u happy? undecided

to me ooo. you fine. that's all.

beautiful ko, attractive ni angry
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

e tire me more cheesy

ask obahiagbon.

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

ask obahiagbon.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by AyamStarch: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
you're a sexy babe
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

e tire me more cheesy

Grammar ke cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Grammar ke cheesy cheesy
yes na cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

yes na cheesy

Okay show me one word in the original post that high school graduate shouldn't understand.
I promise to interpret. cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

now he has placed u in a mould... are u happy? undecided

to me ooo. you fine. that's all.

beautiful ko, attractive ni angry

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Okay show me one word in the original post that high school graduate shouldn't understand.
I promise to interpret. cheesy
i no go skool at all cheesy.break am down d way my grandmama dey break palm kernel make i understand cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

abeg na who u dey laff? me or refiner?

but ur signature sha shocked
if u put your heart for sky... remember rain and thunder will come ooo. cheesy just sayin
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

i no go skool at all cheesy.break am down d way my grandmama dey break palm kernel make i understand cheesy

Okay, this woman is beautiful
https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1073;image

While this one is attractive.
https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1074;image

Noted: Both are beautiful but one is attractive
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

abeg na who u dey laff? me or refiner?

but ur signature sha shocked
if u put your heart for sky... remember rain and thunder will come ooo. cheesy just sayin

Your comment was funny that's why I was laughing.

And ur comment is still funny

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

Girl you are ATTRACTIVE. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.