Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? (515 Views)

Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos / PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by isoh(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Somewhere in France, 39 Years Old Emmanuel Macron of En Marche is a frontline contender for the French Presidency. Somewhere in my country, A 58 years old man is parading the streets as a community youth leader.

Ha Lord! Lord!! Lord!!!, what happened to my people.
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by forreelinc(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
sad don't know about you but I am
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by Agimor(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Youth are only leaders of tomorrow in the Church.
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by izombie(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Op is it the same nigerian youths that i see everyday? Naaaaa! In nigeria you get opportunities when you are too old for that opportunity. Thats why our footballers still lie about their real age.
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by Shegzy8(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Agimor:
Youth are only leaders of tomorrow in the Church.
For where..youths are only youth leader...unless he owns the church...but the church is a different entity
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2017
like the ones here online?
I don't think so... I guess we have to import some foreign youths to help out!!
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by Shegzy8(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
the system doesnt favour the youths..the politics in nigeria is not meant for the rich..yes, its meant for the super reach..cos i cant have 100mil in my account and am asked to pay 25mill for primary wey i fit lose...
Re: Are Youths Still The LEADERS Of Tomorrow In Nigeria? by EVarn(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Of course there are quite a number of intelligent and highly cerebral youths who have great political ideas in Nigeria,I have my own ideas too.The problems are:
1.The system favours those of a certain age and affluence.
2.There is lack of coordination even amongst like minded people.
3.The society only recognizes people with advanced years as experienced or wise(probably due to culture or dogma)
4.The society is monetized,even the electorates expect the materials things that can be offered by politicians prior to elections,instead of examining their blueprints.

(1) (Reply)

Is Bail Realy Free? / Could This Be Why Goodluck Jonathan Lost? Picture / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Has Risen By N5.4trn Since 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.