Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Please Help Is This Scam Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Is This Scam Or Not (4893 Views)

Mind How You Apply For Jobs See This Scam Okiemute Malomi / Please, Is This Scam?? / NNPC Replacement Job Vacancy! Scam Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by PweetyHitee(f): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you have been shortlisted.

Sequel to the above, Present a copy of your C.V and a passport photograph for interview at the M.D's Desk on Tuesday 02-05-2017 by 9.00am@ 6th Sense Global Concept. 8,metalbox rd, chemiron junction,off wemco rd,Industrial scheme ogba ikeja.Lagos.

Please does anyone know if its legit
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by SUPERPACK: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
PweetyHitee:
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you have been shortlisted.

Sequel to the above, Present a copy of your C.V and a passport photograph for interview at the M.D's Desk on Tuesday 02-05-2017 by 9.00am@ 6th Sense Global Concept. 8,metalbox rd, chemiron junction,off wemco rd,Industrial scheme ogba ikeja.Lagos.

Please does anyone know if its legit
did u apply for it
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by oscaruzie(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
S to da C to da A to da M

1 Like

Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by akdrealman(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
The question you should be asking yourself is, did I applied for this job, if you did then you can check it out but if you didn't apply for it then discard the message. You can check another job opening position at American University of Nigeria if you like it.
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by doubleaction(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's a big scam!!! I just came back from that venue for a supposedly interview. When I got there, the whole place was scanty. I was ushered in and was ask to pay 5k for Training Kits. The Lady was even telling me she would pay 20k mommy behalf for the training but I would have to pay 5k for Kits. When asked what they do and why their name "6th Sense" was not on any signpost outside. She said they are into HR.........Lol and was unable to answer the signpost question.

In short, I just wasted my tfare which is very y very annoying

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by cris07(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2017
llnp ar my wishes for u as u mark ur birthday today...
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by 6731deji(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Its not a scam. U didn't meet up with their requirement . They screen u with ur fears and u walk away. I came , I saw and I'm employed. Fully certified. U guys can lead pple astray . Don't blame people for your failure.
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by chimlucky(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2017
6731deji:
Its not a scam. U didn't meet up with their requirement . They screen u with ur fears and u walk away. I came , I saw and I'm employed. Fully certified. U guys can lead pple astray . Don't blame people for your failure.
It's big scam
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by 1990arike: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
it is not a scam in anyway i red all the comments on nairaland and still decided to go there last week i was interviewed nd was asked to pay for my kits nd i was succesfully inducted last friday nd right now im a proud staff of 6th sense global. i tank God i listened to my instincts nd not people's comment. before u can term any organization scam or 419 pls tell us how much they have smuggled or scammed u of. 6th sense is using high techniques to employ only people that can make decisions for themselves nd not people dat are indecisive nd want to lead others astray. im not posting to convince anybody becos only you knew your status wen u seeked for a job nd if sm1 else's comment can change ur mind for u then u are not ready. thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Welcomme: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
1990arike:
it is not a scam in anyway i red all the comments on nairaland and still decided to go there last week i was interviewed nd was asked to pay for my kits nd i was succesfully inducted last friday nd right now im a proud staff of 6th sense global. i tank God i listened to my instincts nd not people's comment. before u can term any organization scam or 419 pls tell us how much they have smuggled or scammed u of. 6th sense is using high techniques to employ only people that can make decisions for themselves nd not people dat are indecisive nd want to lead others astray. im not posting to convince anybody becos only you knew your status wen u seeked for a job nd if sm1 else's comment can change ur mind for u then u are not ready. thank you
you are a scammer. Keep shut! You are part of the people that wanted to scam the OP.. We know your type

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Qball: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eric Obazelu.YourJob C.v is duly received and considered.Present your C.V for interview at The M. D's Desk MONDAY -09-10-17 by 9:00am @Six Sense Global .plot 8 Metalbox Rd, chemiron junction,off Wemco Rd,Industrial Scheme Ogba Ikeja. Lagos.
Call 081****** is this a scam
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Qball: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why the hell will u pay for training kits?? Where does that happen?
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by merit1988(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Qball:
Why the hell will u pay for training kits?? Where does that happen?
it happens in peace corps of Nigeriagrin
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Qball: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin owkuya
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Landow(f): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
I av bn scheduled for an induction and trainning with 6th sense global, but still confused if this organisation is legit. pls som1 should help, I can't evn find any genuine information about this organisation online but I will be there.
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by dammiejolaade: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
1990arike:
Please can I tell me why they are into since u work with them now
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Landow(f): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na big scam ooo, they will collect 3000 in ilorin or 5k in lagos from you for a useless training, it's all neo-life aka GNLD products. I was ther I witnessed their bullshit..... don't be deceived it's not a job at all. They are Godforsaken set of individuals who will never prosper unless they repent of their dubious acts, they look wretched even when u see them, I never believed what nairaland er said about them until I went ther and was rubbed of my hard earned 3000 in ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Landow(f): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dis Arike and Deji AND ONE Bunmi are the the 419 staff of 6th sense that does not exist especially the Ayodeji who claims to be manager,it's fake, they are the same ppl duping ppl of their 3000 and 5000 naira in both ilorin and Lagos for a useless kit which is jus few papers, as foolish as they are, because some individuals did not bother to ask about the interview before they came for the training, they gave 2 of them an envelop 2 hic they termed as kits and others to come the following day at ilorin, Don't b deceived kip ur money enjoy a good food instead of the rubbish small pet coke or Fanta and donut they will give you from your 3000 or 5000 naira as refreshment meanwhile wasting ur time with a training saying am enthused yagayaga or 02G OWN MI DE ORI ME Pe GAN, I WAS DER at RidwaN House suit 2 near NNPC MEGA STATION ASADAM ILORIN, I SAW THERE WAS NO CONQUERING...... IT'S A SCAM MY BRODAS AND SISTERS INFORM ALL, THE PICTURES U MAY SEE ON OTHER THREADS ON NAIRALAND AND USE TO INDICATE THAT 6TH SENSE IS REAL ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CAME FOR THE TRAINING WHO WER SNAPPED AND USED TO DECIEVE PPL THAT THEY ARE REAL....... WE DID NOT USE OUR 6TH SENSE REALLY AND WE WERE DUPED OF OUR MONEY BY THESE SET OF DIRTY HUNGRY AND DEJECTED CRIMINALS WHO LACK SENSE AND CALL ED THEMSELVES 6TH SENSE
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by tytunji29(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
doubleaction:
It's a big scam!!! I just came back from that venue for a supposedly interview. When I got there, the whole place was scanty. I was ushered in and was ask to pay 5k for Training Kits. The Lady was even telling me she would pay 20k mommy behalf for the training but I would have to pay 5k for Kits. When asked what they do and why their name "6th Sense" was not on any signpost outside. She said they are into HR.........Lol and was unable to answer the signpost question.

In short, I just wasted my tfare which is very y very annoying
ooolll bro e no easy
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Ajanacool(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Landow:
Na big scam ooo, they will collect 3000 in ilorin or 5k in lagos from you for a useless training, it's all neo-life aka GNLD products. I was ther I witnessed their bullshit..... don't be deceived it's not a job at all. They are Godforsaken set of individuals who will never prosper unless they repent of their dubious acts, they look wretched even when u see them, I never believed what nairaland er said about them until I went ther and was rubbed of my hard earned 3000 in ilorin.
@ Asa_-dam road right? Them be thieves. I was told to show d message I received, when d lady realised I save their number with gnld scammers, I was disqualified and asked to sign out. lol
Re: Please Help Is This Scam Or Not by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Ajanacool:
@ Asa_-dam road right? Them be thieves. I was told to show d message I received, when d lady realised I save their number with gnld scammers, I was disqualified and asked to sign out. lol
You are funny...this is hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch / Lng Recruitment Details / � MRS OIL Ltd Graduate Trainee 2020 (candidates Zone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.