Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,982 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79664 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by Jane1234f(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Well done,please mention me in book two
Re: Lucifer's Key by Aaaalexxx: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Well done Mr ghostwriter, this is a great read, enjoyed the story from the beginning till the end. Plz mention me in the book two. Kudos
Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Every bad dream you've had relating to this story is as a result of your village people.

Ghostwritter i swear you no gbadun. Abeg mention me when book 2 starts biko
Re: Lucifer's Key by Zackari(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Thumbs up lad
Re: Lucifer's Key by Zackari(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Woaw, at last, bt u jst said first part!,,,,,,,, though i wasnt bored at all,,,,,,,,, looking forward to d next part..... Mention me pls wen u begin wink
Re: Lucifer's Key by kentochi(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Great work you have here
Do mention me when book 2 kick start
Thanks

Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
ghostwritter:
to the moderators of this forum, please why do i always get banned and my post cancelled whenever i now post stretchy write-ups on my other thread 'Corridor of Hell'? (I still get mails requesting i complete it and i am trying hard to fulfill all righteousness on my part)
and please can you help me use just small style push this thread enter front page for the first time wink grin, At least i haf tirayi.

welcoming all my colleagues and mentors, I thought it wise to invite you knowing how well I had also been invited to your various threads. I only hope you enjoy and criticizes (with common sense).
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08 : moseph(f ), stayceeL (f ),
Mirray ( m ), gentlelily (f ), francis6611 (m ),
GreatCracker , AtomElect , Escapevelocity ( m ),
Heryordele94 (m ), onometee ( f ), bilirayz( f ),
Bleeze2 , larride ( m ), titanic1 ( f ), ashatoda ,
omosefeeguaibor ( f ), omonice2010 , dazzlingisha
(f ), emeraldb16 , ayorinbolableszy ( f ), Yorubaangel
(m ), mkas101 , Vkay1 , vital , idrisbabat5 ( m ),
do4luv14 ( m ), missTreasure ( f ), Solowisy (m ),
kbitss (m ), viciati( m ), william258 , SouLPoison ( m ),
ebmama , beardedObi, tijehi( f ), Divepen1 ( m ),
IRALIFE ( f ), TessaJ ( f ), tonychim, Streetmade ( m ),
mmaluv2 ( f ), Typicool8 (m ), oyekanwahab (m ),
Silensa (m ), CwazyBlaqGal (f ), solexie (f ),
patriciakase (f ), danlucky12 , donkelz( m ),
ewa20buredi100 , rukygold001 (f ), XavierBlue (m ),
joshwonder , Heavensz (m ), Johngla (m ),
Horlardorjah( m ), matrixA, yommy20 ( f ), tobeGod ,
oluwatundey ( m ), Mafio , marve20 ,
GODSMILEFOREVER , Amaobi07 ( m ), judette (f ),
mujib1 (m ), peluhmii( f ), surddick( m ), kayjay007 ,
t1976 ( f ), DRZAY ( m ), seyilaw3 (m ), mirej( m ),
tzminaj ( f ), bfawzie ( m ), Ayooluwawamiri
welcome
cc: mynd44 onboard, …please help mee invite others I can’t recall
Re: Lucifer's Key by kajsa08: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2017
great storyline but my spirit can't carry this. welldone.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Samexdx(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Reading.....
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghettochild(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
ghostwritter:
(sixty-two years ago)

Jazaa rushed back into his father’s room with his luggage in his hand, but he was shocked at what stood there staring back at him. He saw creature standing right above his father’s lifeless body with his blood stained hand resting on the book of secrets. Jazaa stood still by the door; he couldn’t move nor speak to sinnar who still had his glowing eyes on him. The young Jazaa aimed to run but that would had been tantamount to suicide as he feared been pursued by the creature in front of him .

“There is no need for that, you don’t need to” Sinnar husky voiced broke the awkward silence.

“What?” asked Jazaa as he was confused and terrified.

“I can hear your thoughts, you wish to flee away from the evil you committed but for how long and how far will that be?”

Jazaa immediately felt exposed, he feared the worst of punishment would be melted upon him by Sinnar, he quickly dropped his luggage and fell to his kneels looking hopeless “I have sinned, I have fornicated with my father’s wife, I have killed my father and his wife, I deserve whatever form of death that comes to me, make it quick, please” he closed his eyes as he waited for a swift death to come upon him, he wished for a painless death but after few seconds, nothing happened to him, everywhere was silent. He opened his eyes slowly to see the monstrous creature gazing at him.

“What are you waiting for? Go on with it, please try make it painless” Jazaa urged before shutting back his eyes ones again to wait for his death.

“there is still goodness inside of you, I will spare your life if only you make me a promise” said Sinnar

“What promise?” he opened his eyes to ask

“A promise never to leave, to stay behind and lead the community”

Young Jazza quickly agreed to the term, he would do anything just to stay alive. Before sunset, the tragic death of the great Abubakar Dingin was a shock to everyone, the news of him being killed by his own monster Sinnar was the only unquestionable source of his death, and by that, the monstrous creature was tagged the murderer and so banished by Jazaa Dingin who took up as the new leader of a growing community which he had promised to lead and protect.

Before the sun rises, the community was in pandemonium and total disarray with panic, fear in the faces of every one who had seen or heard of the tragedy that had struck in different part of the community.

The people needed an answer to their endless question but no one could give it, not even their leader the young sheikh Al-Mustapha whom himself needed answer to why he had not been able to mysteriously compel everyone to just forget and never remember what had happened to their ‘peaceful community’.

Mustapha summoned courage and persuasion to gather almost everyone around him for an address.

Solluwalanabil kareem!!”He shouted after climbing upon the high ground outside the community mosque. He could see their terrified faces casting back at him in need of answers and protection he might no longer be able to give.

sallalahu allawasalam!” the people all chanted back in low spirit.

“My muslim ummah!” Mustapha began with a tight fist as his show of strength “shaytan the accursed one has come to shaken our fate by killing five our young men early this morning but don’t let him win, Allah the all knowing has allowed it so that our fate may be tested, it is time we come together in prayer and defeat shaitan who intends to divide us by breaking our iman”.

Mustapha could see the glimpse of hope restoring to some faces. He saw Fabian and Lucy amongst the crowd; they appeared indifferent to his words.

“I sincerely condole with the families of the victims” he continued “but we should not let fear put us down and break…” while Mustapha addressed the congregation of unhappy faces, the loud sound of sirens attracted everyone, they turned around to see many security cars dashing towards them, the cars had somehow made their way into the community, it was a very strange sight for the community dwellers. Seconds later, the entire community had been infested with various security personnel who had broken their way through the community gate.
“Stay right there and your hands up where I can see them, you are under arrest for hoarding a state criminal” a polite officer barked as he and few other policemen pushed their way to arrest Mustapha who still appeared undisturbed. As Mustapha was been dragged by the men of the force into a big waiting van, he shouted to the troubled congregation “Don’t loose faith, this is another work of Shytan, but I will be back, I will surely be back to you all Inshallah!”

Mustapha was roughly thrown into the van before it was locked; he could see nothing in it, not even his own hands as it was pitching dark. He was worried of his people, he felt he had failed them, failed to protect them as he had always promised. Mustapha heard as the big van was ignited and moved, he had no clue whatsoever of the destination the van was heading for but he was certain it won’t be less of a discomfort.

“I think its better this way, we both stay away from the community for now” the words came from a corner of the van.

Mustapha was shocked to hear the voice within the dark space; he never thought anyone else was inside of the van with him. “Who are you?” inquired Mustapha as he strained his eyes hoping to see through the dark.

“It’s me Fabian”

Mustapha was surprised, he never knew Fabian was caught, he never saw it, but he was happy though knowing he is still alive. “Brother Abu-Bakr, I’m sorry they caught you, I should have done more to protect you”.

“You had done enough, you have protected me enough grandfather, I think it’s time you rest” Fabian’s voice came up within the dark.

Mustapha was startled, he couldn’t believe what he heard, did Fabian just called him ‘Grandfather’?

“What do you mean?” asked Mustapha in a denying tone.

Ones again, Fabian sighed heavily, hoping he chooses his words very tactfully, “For how long?” he paused for a moment like he had to think his words through and within that silent moment of awkwardness, the intensity of emotion within the dark confinement could almost be touched “for how long were you planning to keep this from me?” it sounded less of a question
“I still don’t understand what you mean” his tone was firm.

“You don’t need to lie to me any longer; your camouflage no longer swindles me, I now know my grandfather too well to be deceived”.
There was another moment of silence, an ungrateful silence lingering in between the two men in the dark, as each couldn’t see the other but each could strongly feel the intensity of the moment ones again more stonger. The van would occasionally gallop and they both would uncontrollably jolt with it.

“How did you know?” Mustapha broke the silence

“I did at the first moment that I set my eyes on you, but I wasn’t too sure at that moment though” he took a deep breath and eased himself off it before he continued in a down tone “Firstly, Sheikh Jazaa Dingin my grandfather would never had entrusted the safety of his community to a stranger that I know nothing about while he was still alive, he is too paranoid upon such risk, that I know. Secondly, you strangely had all his attributes; you had his smile, his anger, his habit for wine, his choice of words and most of all his distinctive penetrating stare which I had noticed in my grandfather many a time. Thirdly, you were too obsessed with protecting your community so much that I remembered that my grandfather had once told me that not even time or death itself can take that from him, that he will do whatever it takes to protecting it and lastly…” He paused a moment like he would allow for his words to sink into listener who was quiet in the dark “I saw the documents, the documents that contains the details of the real Mustapha Mballi the Malian, the one whom you now posses his body”
Mustapha was shocked “How did you find it?” he asked.

“The man who confessed to stealing my travelling documents weeks back, I guess you must have manipulated his mind in a sought of way into admitting to such guilt, ‘and for what reason?’ I asked myself. After his mysterious death in that cell you had kept him, I knew something was wrong, so I quietly investigated about him by locating his wife who still lived in the community, his wife told me that he was your doctor and had treated you shortly before your demise. To my request, she allowed me access into his private box where he keeps vital things and in it was the document that nailed it all. I soon figured it out that the doctor was merely a collateral damage for your scheme into luring me to stay behind with you so I can help solve the mystery that threatens your people in the community, you had already know that the Lord of the flies might certainly come for him, you only used him as the bait so I could see it all with my eyes, so I could be forced into sympathizing enough to save the community” he sighed “and the book of secrets, you already know what was it, to show me a mirror of myself of who I truly am but you tore away the chapter three, why?”

“I am sorry, I had done something very terrible, something unspeakable to you and you need to forgive me, ever since your birth, the sight of you has always hurt me as a reminder of my atrocities, I regret of that singular act of mine each day” Mustapha said remorsefully as he was close to tears.

“Like you had always said to me while I was a boy, ultimate forgiveness is of Allah and Allah alone, who am I but His servant to forgive? Right now I will suggest you should pray for the people in the community because there is war to come upon them all”.
The van eventually stopped moving and they could hear the voices of men chanting victoriously outside of it, Mustapha and Fabian tried to figure out what was happening outside the van. It wasn’t long they discovered that they had been brought into the military barracks where they both will be locked in a solitary confinement under strict supervision of the Federal government of Nigeria.

Disclaimers: This write-up is 99.9% fiction, nothing you had read above is real...everything na lie and i don't have any mystical powers (people e-mailed saying i should tell them more of heaven and hell as if i belong there ) Every bad dream you've had relating to this story is as a result of your village people. Just forgive me if i had somehow gotten your imagination twisted. Like i had said in the beginning,it's all a rough sketch yet to be developed.
And to fellows bloggers who requested copying it, please i beg you, don't try it if you don't want your site hacked cool by demons

...by the way
The End of Book One...
*What horror awaits the community
*Who will now lead the people of the Islamic village
*Will the community be able to survive the wars that are yet to come
*Will Sinnar's prophesy come to past
*What other great evil still lurks within the heart of community
*Will Al-Mustapha and Fabian be freed
*What other new characters will be coming up
?

*So many thrill, evil, fear, betrayer, romance, horror and death is to come
Watch out for the Book Two of Lucifer's key by Omotayo Suleman (Ghostwritter)

MY POINT OF VIEW
God is not a man, He only shows man what needs to be seen. The greatest sin a man can ever commit in the sight of God is for him to neglect his talent which ought to be used to help develop the world. (God does not care about your going to church or mosque, all He need from you is just discover yourself and potential and make the world a better place through it)
omotayo sulaimon
i so much want to turn this into a movie.
i told u to email me a soft copy of this so i can start to write the script...
buh u dint
email me ur num asap or u flash me now n imma call u back.. +27813991092

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by steve888(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Terrific and interesting story plus the super natural. Thump up for the writer it isn't easy noni
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
honourable356:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

I still can't resist the urge... the temptation to ask if this is a copied work or really the writer's undisputed creative imagination.

HORROR!!!!!!!
HORROR INDEED!!!!!!

This is not a story for teenagers..
or
The faint heart...

Obviously, the story line left very little room for constructive criticism which begged the question.. "is this actually the writer's creation "??

Intriguing and mind-blowing..
Indeed,not only romantic or sex filled stories, and action filled stories sells and held one spell bound but horror stories accompanied with an extraordinary storyline and suspense does the same too with an intimidating effect.
Even the supernatural does the magic too..
It has been proven here by the writer.

I repeat one more time again if this stuffs is actually coming from the writer's head, then I won't be exaggerating if I say I just come across a writer here on nairaland who i can confidently place in the same category of these male writers.. the souloho19..the ironkurtan.. the appolux,the Eze2000, and many more I can't accurately recall..or have not discovered.

However we all need to let go of these alluring anticipation of what happen next.. may this not happen, may he or she not die etc... I know.. you also know.. the anticipation is endless so is the temptations...ignore all that for a moment and focus on making the writer an even more better writer by criticizing him fiercely constructively and pointing out the impossible and errors...

We must object to make the writer an extraordinary horror story teller.

It is possible..
Who say it is not?
Certainly not me.

Ghostwritter, I will ride with you henceforth as you lead us all to part two.

Ladies and gentlemen, I was not bored!
Were you?

Excellent job.

Sir, I really appropriate the fact that u had taken so much time to pen down ur feelings. Thank you.
Now to clear ur doubt, I personally wrote the story day by day through the help of God. I will admit that my imaginations most times are unexplainable, but it takes God's favour to pen them down. I try expand my mind and improve on my writing skill. NOTHING IS EVER IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOUR MIND TO IT.
Funny enough I don't read foreign novels neither do I watch much of foreign movies, those white people speak too much grammar. I like simplicity, I like originality.
My readers anticipation or prediction had never for ones affected my storylines and will never, suspence and surprise are the key to any good story. (Na only God fit know wetin I go write next)
You can also read my other stories such as 'The Day I Died, 'Fourty-nine shades of Me, 'Corridor of Hell, 'Home Coming, 'Red Ribbon...and others on my other threads. But you still need to read many wonderful write-ups by other writers on nairaland far better than mine, I still dey learn.
Again I really appreciate you my honourable356

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
ghettochild:

omotayo sulaimon
i so much want to turn this into a movie.
i told u to email me a soft copy of this so i can start to write the script...
buh u dint
email me ur num asap or u flash me now n imma call u back.. +27813991092
Sir, Seriously I don't understand you
Firstly, We had never talked or agreed on u writing a movie script on it. Secondly, I am still working on the story, yet to complete it. Thirdly, why not send me an email. Fourtly, u are not the owner of this number. Lastly, My instincts never lie, I don't trust you.

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
kajsa08:
great storyline but my spirit can't carry this. welldone.
Ehyaa...baby pèlè but u know I don't write TELEMONDOS

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happy to be back
Re: Lucifer's Key by Matrycx(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
queenitee:
Happy to be back
Welcome dear, where u go since dis days, hope ure good
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
ghostwritter:

Sir, Seriously I don't understand you
Firstly, We had never talked or agreed on u writing a movie script on it. Secondly, I am still working on the story, yet to complete it. Thirdly, why not send me an email. Fourtly, u are not the owner of this number. Lastly, My instincts never lie, I don't trust you.
I be wan call your attention to that too prof no mind am. My signature says it he who knows the value of a thing will never care what he spends to achieve it
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Matrycx:
Welcome dear, where u go since dis days, hope ure good
I'm fine o, thanks
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
queenitee:
Happy to be back
Babe where ave u been seriously speaking nairaland is boring without u
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Babe where ave u been seriously speaking nairaland is boring without u
chisos how would Nl be boring without me when my bosses like Yungeez, Adesina12, stephengee12, Akinwale14, kimkardashain, Kimberlywest, mhizgap, Evajael, Ladysuperb and others are rocking Nl day and night
Re: Lucifer's Key by stephenGee12(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2017
queenitee:

chisos how would Nl be boring without me when my bosses like Yungeez, Adesina12, stephengee12, Akinwale14, kimkardashain, Kimberlywest, mhizgap, Evajael, Ladysuperb and others are rocking Nl day and night

Queenitee where have u been to.
Everybody just disappear for here
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2017
queenitee:

But person still notice say u no dey u knw say u b my peson nw
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
But person still notice say u no dey u knw say u b my peson nw
Lol, how have you been?
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

Queenitee where have u been to. Everybody just disappear for here
Lol, no vex. How have you been?
Re: Lucifer's Key by hadow(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
just startd folowin pls i nid a mention wen buk 2 comes up pls oh
Re: Lucifer's Key by Akinwale14(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
queenitee:

Lolzz
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
queenitee:
Lol, how have you been?
Been gud u
Re: Lucifer's Key by itsandi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow! Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Lucifer's Key by donkelz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
ghostwritter:
to the moderators of this forum, please why do i always get banned and my post cancelled whenever i now post stretchy write-ups on my other thread 'Corridor of Hell'? (I still get mails requesting i complete it and i am trying hard to fulfill all righteousness on my part)
and please can you help me use just small style push this thread enter front page for the first time wink grin, At least i haf tirayi.

welcoming all my colleagues and mentors, I thought it wise to invite you knowing how well I had also been invited to your various threads. I only hope you enjoy and criticizes (with common sense).
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08 : moseph(f ), stayceeL (f ),
welcome onboard, …please help mee invite others I can’t recall

Tanx 4 d mention bro!
Great story, still following u!
Mention me when u start part 2
Re: Lucifer's Key by moseph(f): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow,you're such a greatwriter.i pray God give u more inspiration@ghostwritter.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Johngla(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks for the mention bro
ghostwritter:

welcome onboard, …please help mee invite others I can’t recall
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Been gud u
Been fine o

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.