Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . (6654 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by No2Atheism(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
- Where is Mohammed buried . . .

- Is he still in the grave or is he with Allah . . .

- What happens to his body after death . . .

- Is there anything like a spirit in Islam . . .

- Is there anything like a soul in Islam . . .

- Is Muslim paradise a phyiscal place or is it a spiritual place . . .

- When muslims men have intimacy with the 72 virgins ,is it the physical body of the muslim  having the sex or is it something else having the sex . . .

- What happens to muslim women when the men are having sex with the 72 virgins . . .
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by olabowale(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2010
Oh, what happened to NO2ATHEISM? Whats happening to him; his body, his heart, his soul? Is there any guidance for him? Is he alive in body and dead in the spirit, a soul lost, devoid of any good? What will happen to him when he is dying? hat will the angel do to him as his soul is being removed? In the day of Judgement, will there be a mercy for those who disobey Allah and his messenger, mocking them?

As a muslim, I now asked Allah to guide his heart aright. Amin. I pity a disbelieving soul.

When I have sometime, I will answer your set of ignorant questions.
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by IbrahimB: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2010
(Edit)
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by IbrahimB: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2010
- Where is Mohammed buried . . .

Muhammad is buried in Medina

- Is he still in the grave or is he with Allah . . .

His body is in the grave, while his soul is with his creator. Like everyone.

- What happens to his body after death . . .

God has prohibited the earth to decay the bodies of the Prophets.

- Is there anything like a spirit in Islam . . .
Yes

- Is there anything like a soul in Islam . . .
Yes

- Is Muslim paradise a phyiscal place or is it a spiritual place . . .
Was the Paradise of Adam and Eve, Spiritual or Physical?
The way it was during their time, will be the same way it will be for whomsoever is admitted into Paradise.
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by No2Atheism(m): 1:42am On Jan 06, 2010
IbrahimB:

Muhammad is buried in Medina

His body is in the grave, while his soul is with his creator. Like everyone.

God has prohibited the earth to decay the bodies of the Prophets.
Yes
Yes
The way it was during their time, will be the same way it will be for whomsoever is admitted into Paradise.

shocked shocked shocked

- Wow this is a breath of fresh air . . .you seem to be different from some muslims on this forum . . .

- Simple questions were asked and you gave mostly simple answers without writing story . . .

- Thank you.

- Now to the next question . . .

- According to the Bible . . . Adam and Eve were created on Earth and lived on Earth in the Physical realm . . . even though they were able to communicate with the Creator . . . who manifested Himself to them.

- Hence from your response, am I correct to say that Islamic Paradise is going to be physical in nature . . .YES or NO

- If Islamic paradise is going to be physical in nature . . .we already are starting to have a problem with the whole idea of 72 virgins . . .

- Also you are implying that the 72 virgins issues has been abrogated . . . yet other muslims believe it . . . how come.

- Does that mean the terrorists have died in vain . . .
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by IbrahimB: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2010
- According to the Bible . . . Adam and Eve were created on Earth and lived on Earth in the Physical realm . . . even though they were able to communicate with the Creator . . . who manifested Himself to them.

Adam and Eve were placed in the Garden of Eden or "Paradise". I understand there's some arguments about it's exact location. The compelling evidence we have is that Adam and Eve were in the Garden physically.

- Hence from your response, am I correct to say that Islamic Paradise is going to be physical in nature . . .YES or NO

YES. The Islamic Ressurection is somewhat different as well. Muslims believe that the resurrection is a form of recreation - i.e. returning the soul back to the body, wherever and however it may be, to face either reward or punishment.

He brings out the living from the dead, and the dead from the living.
                                       And He revives the earth after its death - and thus shall you be resurrected
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . by BashirAhmad1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Prophet Muhammad's tomb is an Madina, Saudi arabia

(1) (Reply)

How To Place The Hands During Tashahhud? / When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? / 20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.