Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc (8054 Views)

ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. / Where To Find Games Disc For Pc In Osun / PS3 Games For Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. They are both basically the same thing.

2. Last gen consoles are truly last gen. You can hardly find any AAA tiltles being released on them. If you can afford a PS4 or XB1 then get one. The ps3 is very cheap as compared to the ps4 though.

3. Yes.

4. You can always repair a Ylod/Rlod.

5. There is less success rate for the repair of a ylodded slim than a fat. If the reflow method doesn't work, you'd have to reball it.

6. Keep the console on an aerated location. You could even place a fan behind it for good measure. Do not play demanding games for a long period of time. Clean the insides of the console from time to time in order to remove dusts and particles inside it which could block the air vents.
Hmmm,...Thanks man.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

sorry to distrub your Highly super tech brain bro. But am confused once again!

1]Which is Greater Ps3 or X-box360?.

2]Which is more advisable to purchase PS3 OR X-BOX360

3]which is more cheaper PS3 OR X-BOX360

4]Which is more durable PS3 OR X-BOX360.

5]Do the games played on both has the same set-up?. Or is one much interesting on One dan d other.

6]Can a C.D for ps3 work on xbox360?

7]Do x-box also ylod?

8]Is x-box a new generation console?....How do you classify console based on generation?

9]Can cfw be installed on x-box360?, can it be hacked and jail-broken?.

10]where can i buy xbox360 in lagos?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
sorry to distrub your Highly super tech brain bro. But am confused once again!

1]Which is Greater Ps3 or X-box360?.

2]Which is more advisable to purchase PS3 OR X-BOX360

3]which is more cheaper PS3 OR X-BOX360

4]Which is more durable PS3 OR X-BOX360.

5]Do the games played on both has the same set-up?. Or is one much interesting on One dan d other.

6]Can a C.D for ps3 work on xbox360?

7]Do x-box also ylod?

8]Is x-box a new generation console?....How do you classify console based on generation?

9]Can cfw be installed on x-box360?, can it be hacked and jail-broken?.

10]where can i buy xbox360 in lagos?
1. To avoid a console war debate on this thread, i'd say both are good consoles. Just get whichever one you feel like. Both have great exclusives too. The ps3 however has more exclusive games than the xbox360.

2. Like i said this is up to your personal preference.

3. Both are within the same price range.

4. Just get the slim of either of both consoles and it'll last long.

5. I don't really get this question I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability though. Both console have exclusives e.g Gears of war on Xbox360 and uncharted on Ps3. The ps3 has more to offer in terms of exclusives though. Just google "The last of us" and you will see very good review most of the time for the game. Xbox360 has sharper graphics in my opinion. If you get a multiplatform game released for both the ps3 and xbox360 and test them side by side, you will observe that the xbox360 has less aliasing than the ps3. Also the setup is virtually the same, both can play from disk and both can be hacked to play from harddrive or external storage. The ps3 uses more durable disks though i.e Blu-ray disk. The xbox360 uses DVDs. The xbox360 is way easier to hack than the ps3 though, you can even do it yourself if you follow online tutorials carefully. The Ps3's jailbreak is rather crude and requires opening and tinkering with the console.

6. No, absolutely not. Ps3 uses Blu-ray Xbox360 uses DvDs.

7. Sort of like the ps3. The early fat models have Rrod (Red ring of death). The later slim models also have hardware issues but last longer than the fat models.

8. We are currently in the 8th gen of consoles. I doubt if we'll still classify consoles by generations anymore since both sony and Microsoft are releasing console revisions that are nearly thrice as powerful as the original console in the mid cycle of the original console. The PS3, Xbox360 and Wii belong to the 7th gen i.e last gen. The ps2, Original Xbox, Dreamcast and GameCube belong to 6th gen. All you need to know is that the ps3 and xbox360 are last gen consoles.

9. It can be RGHed and Jtagged. Lets just call it CFW for Xbox360. Yes, it can be hacked. And it's own hack is straightforward and less crude than the ps3. If you don't care about the PS3 exclusives then you should get the Xbox360.

10. Same places you can get the ps3.

If you are having trouble choosing which console is right for you between the ps3 and xbox360. Then search for "The console wars Technobuffalo" on Youtube and watch all 12 parts. You'll get your answer at the end of the video.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

u're really a blessing to console technology!......But What do you mean by "ps3 exclusive?".......And seriously I love both console. And with deir great similarities, i Tell you am confused!......Xo in plain word which would u stick to if you were to choose!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u're really a blessing to console technology!......But What do you mean by "ps3 exclusive?".......And seriously I love both console. And with deir great similarities, i Tell you am confused!......Xo in plain word which would u stick to if you were to choose!
Exclusives of a platform refers to games released only for that platform. I've been using Playstation products for a long time, but it's hard to argue that the xbox doesn't have a lot to offer. If this is your first 7th gen console, I'd say to just chose the ps3 over the Xbox 360.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Exclusives of a platform refers to games released only for that platform. I've been using Playstation products for a long time, but it's hard to argue that the xbox doesn't have a lot to offer. If this is your first 7th gen console, I'd say to just chose the ps3 over the Xbox 360.
PS3 it is!....thanks man!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
HEY bro.....Someone wana offer me ps3super slim with 4games and all accesories but unhacked for 40k....What do u think of it my broda?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
HEY bro.....Someone wana offer me ps3super slim with 4games and all accesories but unhacked for 40k....What do u think of it my broda?
It's a good deal. Question is what happens when you are bored of those four games?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It's a good deal. Question is what happens when you are bored of those four games?
HMMM,...that makes it a bad deal!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Osgilliat(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Your location in lagos, i have gta5, god of war 3 for sale or swap.

I'm interested. Swap or buy. location is ojodu berger lagos.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Osgilliat:

I'm interested. Swap or buy. location is ojodu berger lagos.
My location is Akoka.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Osgilliat(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
My location is Akoka.

I don't know where Akoka is.. Please call me. check my signature for phone contact or give me yours to call you.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Hy bro, Long time no question!....u really been an eye and a brain to my video game hunt!...Thanks!...I just need your candy illustrations one again!....I recently meet a Console seller who displayed A PS3 slim hacked with 15games for 45k!...i sucessfully deflated the price to 38K..He den agreed...But what is giving me a scrach now is the different Versions or shuld i call it model!...what is Ps3 slim 2000cech and ps3 slim 3000cech....I don't get all diz terms!

2]Internal Hdd of 250gb, How big is dat?

3]how much is Ac wires and av inputs?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hy bro, Long time no question!....u really been an eye and a brain to my video game hunt!...Thanks!...I just need your candy illustrations one again!....I recently meet a Console seller who displayed A PS3 slim hacked with 15games for 45k!...i sucessfully deflated the price to 38K..He den agreed...But what is giving me a scrach now is the different Versions or shuld i call it model!...what is Ps3 slim 2000cech and ps3 slim 3000cech....I don't get all diz terms!

2]Internal Hdd of 250gb, How big is dat?

3]how much is Ac wires and av inputs?
1. The models determine whether they can be jailbroken or not. I would advise that you check if the console is truly jailbroken with multiman installed.

2. Not bad. You should be able to fit in a large amount of games.

3. Buy an hdmi cable once and for all. Just 1k upwards. The Av inputs shouldn't cost more than 5h.

It's a really good deal in my opinion that is if the console is jailbroken. If it is simply hacked and injected with games, I'll leave it to you to decide.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. The models determine whether they can be jailbroken or not. I would advise that you check if the console is truly jailbroken with multiman installed.

2. Not bad. You should be able to fit in a large amount of games.

3. Buy an hdmi cable once and for all. Just 1k upwards. The Av inputs shouldn't cost more than 5h.

It's a really good deal in my opinion that is if the console is jailbroken. If it is simply hacked and injected with games, I'll leave it to you to decide.
thanks man the model is cech2000...Can it be jailbroken?...The dealer said he'll give me The Ac wires and Hdmi wires, but no Av wires....I told him to include d Av wires, He said he'll remove d Hdmi wires....So i just wanted to seek your advice becoz I really need the two!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
thanks man the model is cech2000...Can it be jailbroken?...The dealer said he'll give me The Ac wires and Hdmi wires, but no Av wires....I told him to include d Av wires, He said he'll remove d Hdmi wires....So i just wanted to seek your advice becoz I really need the two!
Yes it can. How about you pay for the AV wire separately.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yes it can. How about you pay for the AV wire separately.
what am saying now, is that, shuld i take the Hdmi wire and buy An av wire, or take d Av wire and and buy d Hdmi wire, which one?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
what am saying now, is that, shuld i take the Hdmi wire and buy An av wire, or take d Av wire and and buy d Hdmi wire, which one?
Take the hdmi cable then buy the AV wire.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Take the hdmi cable then buy the AV wire.
Thanks man!...Over there in akoka, Cn u sell me a DS3 for my ps3, and how much?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by samsard(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hey, have you gotten the PS3 console? I will like to tap from your experience in purchasing one.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I don't have any for sale now. It shouldn't be more than 4k sha.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by cybriz82(m): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Any1 here with ps3 slim for sale budget 30k.hit me up 08189745434 atlis less than 300gb
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Hmm,...Tanks brother
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
samsard:
Hey, have you gotten the PS3 console? I will like to tap from your experience in purchasing one.
Tap from my experience....I don't have any exprience, Oga seun Taught me all i know, ask him man!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
cybriz82:
Any1 here with ps3 slim for sale budget 30k.hit me up 08189745434 atlis less than 300gb
Location?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Pls prof, can you help me analyse the Difference btw a ps3 slim and a super slim?....And which is better, stating reasons!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pls prof, can you help me analyse the Difference btw a ps3 slim and a super slim?....And which is better, stating reasons!
Slim consoles can be jailbroken, while superslims can't be jailbroken. You can inject games into both console though. Get the slim for convenience.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Slim consoles can be jailbroken, while superslims can't be jailbroken. You can inject games into both console though. Get the slim for convenience.
Thanks once again
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Thanks once again
Anytime bro.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
cybriz82:
U can get a fat for 30k, talkless about slim!...If u want Good slim, den ur budget should be 45-50k....i gat a ps3 to sell at an affordable price, hacked with fifa17, pes17 and lot more....Also, i'll give u wid 2dual-shock pad!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by jarrot(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
chukwukapromise:
U can get a fat for 30k, talkless about slim!...If u want Good slim, den ur budget should be 45-50k....i gat a ps3 to sell at an affordable price, hacked with fifa17, pes17 and lot more....Also, i'll give u wid 2dual-shock pad!

why do you want to sell your game bro?
have been following your post about buying a ps3 lately which you just bought this week. Kindly enlighten me so I don't make a mistake.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
jarrot:

why do you want to sell your game bro?
have been following your post about buying a ps3 lately which you just bought this week. Kindly enlighten me so I don't make a mistake.
I just wan help am buy!..Uno, am now into playstation3 advertisement, Wen i bought my ps3 yesterday, I just felt like assisting oda's in getting one!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update / Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.