Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria (783 Views)

How To Accept International Payment For Your Shopify & Woocommerce Stores / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / How To Sign Up And Fund Barter Virtual Card To Pay Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria by jhorse: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Major questions that always come to most online shoppers is how do I pay for this stuff in USD without having to face the CBN restriction on your Mastercard. I’ve been helping some people on this platform to pay for item in USD while they pay me the naira equivalent. But right now, that won’t be necessary anymore as you can do almost all with the aid of Barter Virtual Mastercard.

Atleast, I’ve successfully use the card to pay for a domain on namecheap before and also use it on aliexpress, the exchange rate is also displayed on your dashboard and the good news is, you can create your account within 5min. Forf more info on how to set up ur acct but i will collect a token from you email me with joshuaharyoxxi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen Any Business Like This!!! / Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay / Paypal Guru Please Help Me Solve This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.