Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV (735 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV by Elesu: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV by moststylish(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Elesu:
May be because of the wild orientation about HIV being incurable yet, people tend to disbelieve anything on the contrary. But I tell you there is a man in Ijebu Igbo who through the grace of God been treating and curing people with herbs of HIV for a while now, with many living testimonies. He does it with total herb and roots, which patients drink uninterrupted for three or four months after which it becomes negative. He does it Free. Yes free as in absolute free without collecting a dime. And also in a very low key for fear of Government and the West.I got to know Baba through a friend I met here last year. We took my sister there with no iota of believe, but only because He charges nothing. She started drinking the stuff as recommended, with that of first 25days being totally different from the second 25days like that like that for 3 three months.
She didn't stop taking the Anti-retroviral drugs while using the herbs and I tell you she's now HIV negative after exactly 94 days.You can reach me on 09066624338 I can link you up
u mumu sha ,what do u think that u are doing,scammer
Re: How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cure for HIV and the whole world doesn't know?

Only the blind can be decieved by this .
Re: How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV by lazygal: 2:23am On Apr 29, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Cure for HIV and the whole world doesn't know?

Only the blind can be decieved by this .

Might be a scammer ,yes but mind u take it or not we have herbalists who cure aids.I know of one who does so in the far north but his yanga is too much and he is greedy he seems to also like curing high profile pple.
Getting him isn't easy and am not at liberty to release his details

Am only stating this to emphasize that there are traditional cures

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pls Help Me / Why People Die In Their Sleep / How_the_society_treats_nigerian_doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.