Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know (19453 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by madgoat(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lawstudent:
@ Seun please do something about the mods and importexport always posting rubbish here on front page. Seems he pays the mods.

Thank you for that observation. The guy is just enriching himself by selling his ebooks to gullible people. That is where he gets his money from and not affiliate marketing.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
AuroraB:
Ndi BMC atakala Jacky na ahuhu grin

Ji nu ede meeee!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Neldrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baba don come again.

I don tire for this guy post

3 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
okay...
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
okay... it is obvious OP gets his money from Ebook sales and not affiliate marketing.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Timiblanko(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
I will like to start blogging, anybody here willing to help? agric blog

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Olayetan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy writes rubbish every week and they push it to the fp. I have been monitoring that for some time now. I guess there is more than meets the eye.

I have said it before, there is no biz idea on nairaland or anywhere online. People won't tell you what they do to make money.

Either it's a ponzi scheme or a useless damp squib.

Again, the person advertising it must have pecuniary benefit attached to it.

Most e book sellers make money not from what they preach in the e book but solely from e book sells cos the e books contain mainly utopian, unrealistic and impracticable tosh.
Ban me if u like.

Bro the truth must be told,
U just spoke my mind.
All those crap he drafted is just to lure pple to buy the e book..

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by apatheticme(f): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Edenoscar:
Still looking for the secret
Lol! Ur comment got me cracking, na wa

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by LAFO: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
For everyone 'reporting' the OP to Seun, you won't get any answers.

This is a sponsored post.
Seun is a business man likewise the OP.

Op probably makes most money from selling e-books and others from other sources
Everyone is responsible for what he/she uploads on nairaland

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by fuckboys: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy writes rubbish every week and they push it to the fp. I have been monitoring that for some time now. I guess there is more than meets the eye.

I have said it before, there is no biz idea on nairaland or anywhere online. People won't tell you what they do to make money.

Most e book sellers make money not from what they preach in the e book but solely from e book sells cos the e books contain mainly utopian, unrealistic and impracticable tosh.
Ban me if u like.

don't say that, I've gained a lot from business ideas in business section of this forum, but this guy is trash to be sincere. He pays seun for this that's why we keep seeing his trash on fp

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by femi4: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
madgoat:
This importexport guy makes mega millions from people who buy his ebook but makes almost noting from affiliate marketing that he is deceiving us to do.
I salute all the gullible nairalanders who keep on enriching the OP by buying his ebook.
seconded
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by femi4: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Ban me if u like.
The thread is sponsored. Seun and his mode are aware of it. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Partnerbiz(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
fuckboys:

don't say that, I've gained a lot from business ideas in business section of this forum, but this guy is trash to be sincere. He pays seun for this that's why we keep seeing his trash on fp
Story. Go to that biz section and screen shot one useful thread for me.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Partnerbiz(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
nothing wrong in selling of information but let it be what you do and practice to avoid or prevent others from wasting money and time. well I make money online and this is A FREE awareness thread for it; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable or for mentorship and Guidelines visit; www.julanky.com
Bunkum
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by odimbannamdi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
LAFO:

I am inclined to align with what you just said. He always makes front page. Even though the guy churns up good posts, but its all in a bid to urge people to buy his ebook.

Seriously, if i were in his shoes and really making money from this affiliate marketting thing like he makes us believe, i will think twice before sharing the information so that the business doesnt get saturated.

He is obviously making money from people who buy his books, and it is soo painful to think that i am one of them. He doesnt even provide after-sales support sef.

Meanwhile bro, do u have an idea how i can make sponsored posts on Nairaland too?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by guysis(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
importexpert:
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome

Which free reliable traffic sources can you recommend for newbie that has just started out?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BiafranBushBoy: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Timiblanko:
I will like to start blogging, anybody here willing to help? agric blog

For free?

NO

Incentives?? cheesy

WE CAN TALK
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by kristian98(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2017
LAFO:

But when did nairaland started accepting sponsored post?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2017
This op has come again looking for people to deceive to buy e-book. The only way his trash keeps reaching fp is either he's bribed a mod, or is a mod using alternate account. If the ideas in the idiot-book had use, he would focus on the ideas instead of to be deceiving people to buy.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Timiblanko(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

For free?
NO
Incentives?? cheesy
WE CAN TALK

Bro which way, make we talk now should i message you through email?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BiafranBushBoy: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Timiblanko:

Bro which way, make we talk now should i message you through email?

0908. 605. 0663 (WhatsApp)
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by nohitch: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
importexpert:
All Important Questions Will Be Placed Here

question

Answer

bro frankly it was not easy. during those early days i was a strong believer of google has everything this was mainly because i didnt want to invest in any guide or ebooks. so i used the trial and error method and spent a year in affiliate marketing with only 3 sales. the commission per sale was 20 dollar so in other words it was a $60 year in affiliate marketing. the story all changed when i paid a successful affiliate marketer to teach me over skype the strategies he is using and since then, i have recorded many $200 day in affiliate marketing. after learning the new strategies the sales started coming in within 1 week or two.

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.
Sorry mailchimp doesn't allow affiliate links in their system.
Shikena
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
importexpert:
When some people see posts about making money online, they shrug their shoulders and term it wastage of time. They believe it is a step away from impossibility to earn money while working online. What they forget is that the internet has been producing money for its wise users. Check out the list of recent young billionaires of today. Many of them made their money using technology. Even in Nigeria, the internet has produced several millionaires in the last one year, thanks to the dwindling Naira.

If you have been having issues with making money online, don’t doubt the fact. Instead, doubt your methods. I want to share five secrets of making money online. Those who are already doing this know it is no secrets. But if you have been having tough time, this could certainly be of help to you. So, let’s start.

1. Stick to one thing: This is the foremost advice. Don’t chase after every idea that comes your way. All you need is one idea that you can commit your time and energy to. Check out those who have not made a dime online. They hardly stay with one idea. Today, they are in blogging. Next week, they are in freelancing. Next month, they will probably jump to affiliate marketing. And the cycle never ceases to end. Stick to one thing. Treat the ideas like your spouse. You may see plenty lucrative alternatives, but ultimately choose to settle with one.

2. Give it time: This is where a lot of people lose it. They want to make huge money in a hurry. You need to understand that there is a difference between looking for easy money and building a business. Building a business may take time but it pays off on the long run. And the good thing with building an online business is that you may not get huge profit immediately, but it will yield something that is enough to keep you in it. Stick to it. With time, your knowledge and experience will increase. That will lead to a corresponding increase in your earnings.

3. Sell something: Everything you can do is a marketable product. Your ability to write, design website, edit photos, edit videos and audios is marketable. You just need to know how to get it across to those who need it. This is in the line of service marketing. On the other hand, you can equally sell products of companies online. Even if you are blogging, you can use that platform to market products and get paid a commission on every sale for you efforts. I have discussed these two points extensively in my previous threads. You may want to read them if you need more clarification.

4. Build your audience: I once had a discussion with someone who started blogging recently. He was putting up good content on his site, but that was all he was doing. Once he posts, he leaves it and expect some aliens to conjure up and give him traffic. Don’t assume that once you start an online business, people will start trooping to you as if they are under a spell. In fact, they would not know you exist. Like a saying goes, “Nobody will say ‘there you are’ if you have never said ‘here I am’”. Even if you are selling a service, be proactive in your ways of creating awareness. If you are selling products, build your email list or phone numbers. Make sure you have a base of people that you can easily reach. At all cost, build an audience.

5. Invest in education: Having an idea is one thing and knowing the idea is another. Your first response when you get an idea should not be to run off and try to work with it. It will definitely not succeed. If I tell you for instance that farming ginger is profitable and you decide to jump in to it, you do so at your own detriment. Why? Because you don’t know how the farming is done, the normal problems you will face and how to overcome them, how to meet up with those who need it and the likes. All you will end up doing is wasting your time and resources. You get the picture? An online business is built on the foundation of not just an idea, but on well researched information. Do your research. If it helps, learn from those already in it.

So, there you have it! You can now do a self-assessment and tell yourself why you have been experiencing stumbling blocks. Once you follow this advice, you should be able to find your feet in the online world of making money.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
nohitch:

Sorry mailchimp doesn't allow affiliate links in their system.
Shikena
importexpert you told me to use mailchimp but never said that they don't allow affliate marketing.. You're a selfish idiot and God would severely punish you. since i bought that ebook, i've been going to google to find help on lots of things. Youre not a good person. And pls stop that "Your success is my pride" nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
importexpert you told me to use mailchimp but never said that they don't allow affliate marketing.. You're a selfish idiot and God would severely punish you. since i bought that ebook, i've been going to google to find help on lots of things. Youre not a good person. And pls stop that "Your success is my pride" nonsense.

good morning bro, i assure you that the negative mindset you are carrying will do you more harm than good. as i always told you, flash or call me for instant support. if you were to have a positive mindset you will ask of mailchimp about the post you quoted. yes it is true that mailchimp in its TOS does not encourage affiliate marketing but i assure you that 100s of my students use it without any problem. you can try it and speak for yourself. it is important you make such nasty conclusions when you are unable to reach me for support via call. for now you are being very unfair to me.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Nice write up.

You may also want to check this:

[url=specspriceninja..com/2017/04/online-job-sites-In-nigeria.html]online job sites in nigeria[/url]
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by nohitch: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
beardlessdude:

@beardlessdude, I feel your pain on searching Google for answers ok.

Talking about mailchimp I thought it was aweber that was in the eBook? Or is there an update? angry

Try researching any of these two and see which one suits you.
1. Sendinblue autoresponder.
2. Benchmark Email service....

Goodluck

Though I advice setting up your own auto responder if you have your own website, i am currently working on that and might post a tutorial soon on it..provided the invisible hands of ban don't hit me again...
gringringrin
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
nohitch:

@beardlessdude, I feel your pain on searching Google for answers ok.

Talking about mailchimp I thought it was aweber that was in the eBook? Or is there an update? angry

Try researching any of these two and see which one suits you.
1. Sendinblue autoresponder.
2. Benchmark Email service....

Goodluck

Though I advice setting up your own auto responder if you have your own website, i am currently working on that and might post a tutorial soon on it..provided the invisible hands of ban don't hit me again...
gringringrin
thanks. I'd check it out. Yes, aweber was in d eBook, i tried aweber but was getting "we are not processing any other now" But this guy didn't say in his ebook that Nigerians aren't allowed on aweber. I confronted him and he told me to use mailchimp. That guy's ebook is figuratively empty. I had to Google search 70% of what I've done.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by odimbannamdi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
importexpert:

good morning bro, i assure you that the negative mindset you are carrying will do you more harm than good. as i always told you, flash or call me for instant support. if you were to have a positive mindset you will ask of mailchimp about the post you quoted. yes it is true that mailchimp in its TOS does not encourage affiliate marketing but i assure you that 100s of my students use it without any problem. you can try it and speak for yourself. it is important you make such nasty conclusions when you are unable to reach me for support via call. for now you are being very unfair to me.

Oga sharap! Beardlessdude is very correct!

After buying your book in February, i sent you a mail and till date u are yet to reply me. You dont offer after-sales support
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
thanks. I'd check it out. Yes, aweber was in d eBook, i tried aweber but was getting "we are not processing any other now" But this guy didn't say in his ebook that Nigerians aren't allowed on aweber. I confronted him and he told me to use mailchimp. That guy's ebook is figuratively empty. I had to Google search 70% of what I've done.

bro the journey to success does not happen over Night. you are already going off the rail and i assure you that you are already on the verge of wasting your time in affiliate marketing. you will not understand this now. i wish you success bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Central Bank Of Nigeria - Owned And Controlled By 'the Rothschilds' / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.