Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Stingy Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stingy Dad (1029 Views)

Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Dad by GeoSilYe(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Dad by ciscon: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't loose hope, keep praying for him, he will change with time.
Re: Stingy Dad by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
GeoSilYe:
Hi everybody am new on nairaland and i specially created an account to ask for advise because i feel i'll run mad if not given answers..
Am A 16 year old living(please correct me if it's 16 years old or 16 year old) with my parents and other siblings(we are all girls oo except one fine boy that was made to stay with us)
Anyway..
My dad is just i dunno if to call him stingy..
If me or any of my siblings asks him for money,he will never give us.. the only time he can give money is for offering or for small things needed in the house.. even to bring money for food is fight..
The most painful thing is that am a girl(and girls usually need thing like pads,soaps,cloths etc) and if you ask him he will keep saying he will give,he will give and yet he wont but yet if you see the way he distributes money to his sisters and friends,i'll be asking if i and my sisters are adopted.
To make matters worst my mum is not even helping at all,she feels it's none of her business and does nothing about it.
I don't know if my dad is held with juju..but please i need everyone's advise on what to do(meanwhile i have prayed about the matter and am fast losing hope in this family)
Thanks
wow both parents? well for me at least my dad tries for my mum she never has money even when she's counting notes in bulks ... so i just don't bother asking her for anything
Re: Stingy Dad by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
So sorry for your parents to have such attitudes, as for your dad, he values his siblings more than his biological children, when the time comes he will regret. For your mum, she is disappointing her self, very soon she will have her self to blame. As for you, at this stage, you must be economical with what you have, don't expect to get what your mates have, start learning how to be independent just because of the future ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Dad by anoda(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
GeoSilYe:
Hi everybody am new on nairaland and i specially created an account to ask for advise because i feel i'll run mad if not given answers..
Am A 16 year old living(please correct me if it's 16 years old or 16 year old) with my parents and other siblings(we are all girls oo except one fine boy that was made to stay with us)
Anyway..
My dad is just i dunno if to call him stingy..
If me or any of my siblings asks him for money,he will never give us.. the only time he can give money is for offering or for small things needed in the house.. even to bring money for food is fight..
The most painful thing is that am a girl(and girls usually need thing like pads,soaps,cloths etc) and if you ask him he will keep saying he will give,he will give and yet he wont but yet if you see the way he distributes money to his sisters and friends,i'll be asking if i and my sisters are adopted.
To make matters worst my mum is not even helping at all,she feels it's none of her business and does nothing about it.
I don't know if my dad is held with juju..but please i need everyone's advise on what to do(meanwhile i have prayed about the matter and am fast losing hope in this family)
Thanks

itz d same ova here ooooo if not for freelancing i no kno watin man 4 de do..
Re: Stingy Dad by GeoSilYe(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
anoda:

itz d same ova here ooooo if not for freelancing i no kno watin man 4 de do..

which aspect please

(1) (Reply)

As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? / Ladypoundz Lounge - For Your Authentic Beauty, Cosmetics And Personal Care Needs / Check Out These Traditional Marriage Photos Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.