Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (299411 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kutekwinie(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2018
injuriam:
I just got mine this morning as well and will be writing the CBT on 6th September by 3pm.
Anyone writing in River State University?

Yes o, for Msc but on 5th by 7am as the text said...though I'm in Lagos at the moment. And the program starts next month...I had already given up on this till i saw the text this morning.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kutekwinie(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2018
nenanels:

I just got mine now. But the school i used is resuming next month. Please house do i defer or what?

Someone help

I'm in your shoes too...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by jelmusboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Anyone for PhD and Ondo State with an invite?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by freshestbee: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Samson5310:
please, has any petroleum guy written?
,pls can u reach me on 09020828365 i need info on last year nddc test on Petroleum Engineering
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Contact your school admin or registry for the best course of action; 'cos if you are in for MSc, this is really late. Registration starts like a week before the actual start date - but that being said deferment is possible but the conditions varies from school to school, so the earlier you contact the school registry to consider your options the better. PhD is not a problem for most schools as long as your prospective supervisor is kept informed.

Unless they (NDDC) work on a very tight ship, the selection process from test invite to induction took about two months in my case (interview invite after cbt was quicker - approx 2 weeks after the online tests, but the release of the list of successful scholars took forever).

kutekwinie:

I'm in your shoes too...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kingso2255: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
injuriam:
I just got mine this morning as well and will be writing the CBT on 6th September by 3pm.
Anyone writing in River State University?
I am writing the same time and day with you.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
nenanels:

I just got mine now. But the school i used is resuming next month. Please house do i defer or what?

Someone help
Defer.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TuborTee143: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yet to receive my invite though... Please has anyone from delta received?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by geofelx: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes
TuborTee143:
Yet to receive my invite though... Please has anyone from delta received?

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 2:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Please is there any one going to PH from Abuja for the exams??

My exam date is on the 6th, 11am.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kutekwinie(f): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
ladybug2:
Contact your school admin or registry for the best course of action; 'cos if you are in for MSc, this is really late. Registration starts like a week before the actual start date - but that being said deferment is possible but the conditions varies from school to school, so the earlier you contact the school registry to consider your options the better. PhD is not a problem for most schools as long as your prospective supervisor is kept informed.

Unless they (NDDC) work on a very tight ship, the selection process from test invite to induction took about two months in my case (interview invite after cbt was quicker - approx 2 weeks after the online tests, but the release of the list of successful scholars took forever).

Thank you so much...I've contacted the school but yet to get a reply.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by queenvicka: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
For those who didn't get the text msg, what's d way forward?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TuborTee143: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
geofelx:
Yes

Mine came in today as well but via email.. Slated for 5th, 7am. Dont know if anyone here is writing before 5th so we know the format. If they would maintain disciplined based questions or verbal/quantitative and current affairs..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TuborTee143: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
queenvicka:
For those who didn't get the text msg, what's d way forward?

Constantly check ur mail.. Hopefully it will drop soon
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Integrity18: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Geography teacher needed in a growing Christian school located around Iyana Ipaja.

Interested applicants should send CV to hr@riseupcollege.org

Also needed are:
Account clerk
Physics teacher
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mexydoo: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please can anyone confirm the mode of the exams?
Those doings Management Science Courses, do we take Mathematics too?
How are the exams like? I don’t mean type of questions, I mean who takes what? And how many questions

Thanks a lot, it’s urgent.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TataAsim: 3:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello all, please who remembers as much as 10 questions from 206 and 2017 Engineering questions!

I am impressed at the level of security this guys have... That not even past questions can be cumulated!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
I wrote the test in 2015 - so I advise to get updated info from 2016/2017 candidates as there is a chance the format must have been revised.

In my time though, engineering candidates were locked into one bloc so the questions we had were typical general engineering questions encountered perhaps from first degree years 1 and 2 - so mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering etc students had the same questions because I remembered chatting with my colleagues afterwards from different fields and we had similar questions. I can't remember specifics but they were typical engineering questions with bits from thermodynamics, power, mechanics, electrical, etc etc.

We had current affairs too and its common knowledge that NDDC is very much into current affairs so prepare for that (even in interviews, we had current affairs questions thrown at us, and I mean all of us and it could be anything, even as bizarre as reciting the national anthem (the second stanza nonetheless to make it more interesting); or answering who is featured on the 10,20 or 50 naira note!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please who remembers the link to a past question hosted in India. I just forgot the name. Got an invite for 7th September. Good luck to all.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dfrost: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
I see you mailed me, right?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dfrost: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author= Godman007 post=58445296][/quote]

I see you mailed me, right?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi, just checking if anyone has been paid?? I keep getting assurances from folks that have contacts in nddc that payments have been approved / en route to CBN since last month but nothing or no one I know of has been paid.

Mayflowa:

@ladybug2

Did you hear anything about payment NDDC talked about? I don't know why I can't reach Mrs Seledi any longer. The email always return undelivered!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cranfield University (Bedfordshire, UK) has an agrifood department. Check their website for more details (cranfield.ac.uk).

ifechiluru282:
what schools and msc programs can one apply for, that is related with a
very high 2.1 in bsc plant biotechnology (atleast it falls under agricultural
sciences). thanks as i await replies and suggestions.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by educators(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Mayflowa(m): 2:40am On Sep 15, 2018
ladybug2:
Hi, just checking if anyone has been paid?? I keep getting assurances from folks that have contacts in nddc that payments have been approved / en route to CBN since last month but nothing or no one I know of has been paid.

I have not gotten anything from NDDC. Seledi was the only contact I had until she gone welsh on us. LoL. My only solace is in the fact they are organizing another test & interview. That means they haven't abandon the program.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Okay just checking. I haven't either and although Seledi's emails do not go undelivered this time, she has stopped responding completely. I heard from someone who has reliable contacts in nddc that the paperwork for payments has been signed, and sent to CBN. I really am hopeful but we've been played like this before, hopefully it's different now. Fingers crossed.

Mayflowa:

I have not gotten anything from NDDC. Seledi was the only contact I had until she gone welsh on us. LoL. My only solace is in the fact they are organizing another test & interview. That means they haven't abandon the program.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Well two good news.
1) that Mrs Seledi Email is now working, as the lady has done her best to manage a bad situation.
2) That the file has finally left NDDC office for CBN.

Until someone gets paid, we can't really tell.
I was expecting news of payments to start filtering in this Friday. Let's see how next week goes.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
I just heard some people in USA received payment yesterday.
Obviously the NDDC scholarship is in dollars, so maybe we’ll start hearing UK payments next week.

But NDDC can't be trusted. I'm still waiting to hear news of a UK payment.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Same here (waiting for UK payment I mean)... will keep everyone posted.

Nuel1647:
I just heard some people in USA received payment yesterday.
Obviously the NDDC scholarship is in dollars, so maybe we’ll start hearing UK payments next week.

But NDDC can't be trusted. I'm still waiting to hear news of a UK payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.