Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos (90583 Views)

The Magic Lists Of Aso Rock! / The Kings Of Error Detection / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
The video showing Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos snubbing the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has continued to generate controversy, arguments and counter-arguments. Now it has generated a hilarious thread on social media platform, Twitter.

While many have condemned Oba Akiolu, NAIJ.com earlier reported that the incident might not be what it looks like, as some research proves that he has some problems with his sight.

Of course, Nigerians have found a funny angle to the story. A Twitter user decided to create a funny thread of kings who are greater than, Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos, below is what he came up with as others joined in:

https://www.naij.com/1101685-nigerians-release-list-6-kings-greater-oba-lagos-no-4-funniest.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
1. Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi (Kusenla III) is the youngest Oba in Lagos state, he is from the family of late (Oba) Yekini Adeniyi Elegushi, of the Elegushi Royal Family of Ikateland, Lagos state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
2. King" Sunny Adé is a Nigerian musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and a pioneer of modern world music. He is commonly called the King of Juju music.

He has been classed as one of the most influential musicians of all time. He was recently appointed as the "Change Begins With Me" campaign ambassador by the Nigerian minister of Information Lai Mohammed.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
3. Fondly called K1 De Ultimate, he was born Olasunkanmi Wasiu Ayinde Marshal on March 3, 1957. One of Nigeria's foremost Fuji musicians. He is known for introducing the genre to the sounds of keyboards, saxophones and guitars.

He is even called the King of Fuji.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
4. King Kong
This is especially funny because King Kong is not even human. It is a 2005 epic monster adventure film co-written, produced, and directed by Peter Jackson. Another version was released in early 2017.

86 Likes

5. Lion king
Just like King Kong, Lion King is not even a human king. The Lion King is a 1994 American animated epic musical film, produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by D9ty7(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
6. Patrick Obahiagbon
The Chief of staff to the Edo State government, Mr Patrick Obahiagbon finds his name in here, become the first three letters of his name spell Oba.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Fmartin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
hmm..
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by balanceofterror1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
It will interest me to know what Patrick Obahiagbon said on this matter.

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
lol. this is B.R.U.T.A.L.I.T.Y !!!

277 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by thesicilian: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by 989900: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mortal Kombat.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by snezBaba: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lobatan....Naija Twitter don declare Fatwa on Oba of Lagos.
King Kong
Lion King
Oba hiagbon
shocked shocked shocked
Pastor KING nkor?

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Trust Nigerians na, na this kind thing dem take dey shine.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:
It will interest me to know what Patrick Obahiagbon said on this matter.

I am interested in knowing the tailor that made his wrapper trouser.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Obascoetubi: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Tazdroid(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
King Kong?

Lion King?

OBAhiagbon?? undecided undecided undecided

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Tazdroid(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
lol. this is B.R.U.T.A.L.I.T.Y !!!

This is F.A.T.A.L.I.T.Y grin grin

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Zeinymira(f): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin epic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by YonkijiSappo: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
That picture 4 of King-Kong though... Buahahahaha!!
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

I no mention anybody papa name ooo....

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by breakingnewsng: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
KING KONG & LION KING, TRUE!

Nigeria Twitter is the shii Fam! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3765676/truth-rita-ibenis-blackmail-bishop#55970340

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Opakan2: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
I see... olori pelebes having a field day as expected

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by DollarAngel(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oba of Lagoon

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by MadeInTokyo: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Oba Lil Wyane of Lagoon Village haff suffer

Oba don buy market

Godwin Obaseki greater than Oba of Lagos

Even Reverend King is greater than Oba of Lagos

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
undecided well....no comment
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by thrugemaster(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oba Hiagbon of krikum krakum kingdom

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.

196 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by dadayung1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chisos is rold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by gud4dbest(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017

I know tis coming to this;trust Nigerians they will give him more than he bagains for.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
well done sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.