Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos (90578 Views)

The Magic Lists Of Aso Rock! / The Kings Of Error Detection / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Swahili0(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:
King Kong?

Lion King?

Obahiagbon?? undecided undecided undecided
k
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by xnsandrxns: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
All this could have been avoided with a little return of respect.
See what empty pride has caused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by gberra: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
#Savagery.. grin grin.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Timiblanko(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerians nor get chill grin
how come you take king kong compare oba of lagos, see finishing
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by CuteCeo: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by dyabman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:

This is F.A.T.A.L.I.T.Y grin grin

This is M.A.M.A.L.I.T.Y grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Howmon: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol, king Kong
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by frubben(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stupid folks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by biggy26: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
This man go hear am o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by DropShot: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Naija no get chill.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ouch! This hurts.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol...this is hilarious.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Tominiola: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lmaoooo
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by tdayof(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
D9ty7:
4. King Kong
This is especially funny because King Kong is not even human. It is a 2005 epic monster adventure film co-written, produced, and directed by Peter Jackson. Another version was released in early 2017.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by moscobabs(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:

This is W.I.C.K.E.D.I.T.Y!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Ikem11(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:

This is A.N.I.M.A.L.I.T.Y

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
the last has not been heard of d former police officer turned traditional ruler

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by DollarAngel(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.

Nobody called his excesses to order Karma is a bi*tch

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by sunshineV(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
You may have seen a lot of kings but never seen my type
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Jabioro: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
A colossal collection that would betray Oba Akinolu emotion.. there kings before him and there would be kings after he takes his final leave. That was just the simple meaning, message to him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Agbafs2005(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Guy u no get chill at all ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by morereb10: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok now
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Grundig: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
See what the oba of Lagos brought upon himself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by fratermathy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Oba of Lagos oo!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Arsenalholic1: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
jjj
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Lilimax(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
DropShot:
Naija no get chill.

grin
I tell you!
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Lusola15: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
king of boys Greater than oba of....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oba of Lagos be like...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by JuanDeDios: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nicho118(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by omofunaab(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's wrong to insult a traditional ruler. . He's a symbol of Authority no matter what

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by judemmesoma(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
That picture of King-Kong though... Hhahahaha!!
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the Eastern part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

I no mention anybody papa name ooo....

......fool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.