Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos (90590 Views)

The Magic Lists Of Aso Rock! / The Kings Of Error Detection / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by emzeezlee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
You've forgotten somepipu well i'll remind u...'OBAfemi martins' 'olusequn OBAsanjo' 'kinq saheed osupa'
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by amtalkin(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Ooni of ife & those he threatened with lagoon are two worlds apart. It is therefore sacrilegious to compare both.

Igbos always cry embarassed
Pls make good use of your common sense before you defend next time.
Thank me later
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Crixina(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
That picture 4 of King-Kong though... Buahahahaha!!
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

I no mention anybody papa name ooo....

why u dey savage like this now grin
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by cbright4real(f): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your list is not complete without king Dr saheed osupa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by amtalkin(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

And this same people wants to leave Nigeria, you and your people cannot stop crying about it.

You can now agree with me that you and your people don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterscatter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.

Don't get it twisted. Yorubas are logical and not blindly judgemental. We praised the king cos he has the right to protect his territory from being hijacked by loud chest beating land grabbers. And now he is being chastised for disrespecting authority and hierarchy. We praise you when you do well and chastise u when you are wrong.

I am a proud YORUBA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Biggcake: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:

This is F.A.T.A.L.I.T.Y grin grin
What of "Oba-bality"?
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by oyienootieno: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
lol. this is B.R.U.T.A.L.I.T.Y !!!

I swear you play Mortal Kombat die.. Y A B Block, A X, Y B Block A X A X Noob sibort Brutality combo.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by SirShymexx: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
AwiLand:
This one thing that shows that LAGOS is no mans's land.... All Yorubas in lagos are migrants, he you seen any Lagosian here defending the Oba of Lagos who supposed to be their Oba but no, .... Because Lagosians are all migrants

In as much as disrespecting the man's crown is uncalled for...do some of you know the history of Lagos, the crown, and the people from Lagos? How can you even claim the place is "no man's land", yet be oblivious to the history of the place? I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps churning out functional illiterates like you and your ilk.

In case you don't know: the Oba of Lagos isn't a proper high ranking traditional Yoruba king. He's more of a political king that grew in status, due to Nigeria and how relevant Lagos is, in the country. However, that doesn't negate the irrelevance of the crown amongst Yorubas. Even within Lagos - he's not the supreme king (he's more of Duke of his small domain). Evidently, no Lagosian who understands Yoruba history is going to DEFEND an inconsequential king who's brazen enough to be caught up in the Nigerian created hype, to disrespect his superior. And NO, Lagosians aren't migrants - they just have functional brain cells (unlike you) and they understand Yoruba history/culture/tradition.

The Oba of Eko is alone by himself in a sunken place. He needs to apologise and stay humble.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Odingo1: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Don't get it twisted. Yorubas are logical and not blindly judgemental. We praised the king cos he has the right to protect his territory from being hijacked by loud chest beating land grabbers. And now he is being chastised for disrespecting authority and hierarchy. We praise you when you do well and chastise u when you are wrong.

I am a proud YORUBA
It shows that you people have a dead conscience as human being,so if genocide is happening elsewhere that you deem to be your enemies,you wont raise an eyelid,no wonder mostly yorubas praise Brutai for massacre of shiites in kaduna and the killings of Igbos youths.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by SirShymexx: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerians are some of the dumbest people with the most effed up sense of humour out there.

This shyt isn't even funny. King Kong? Stupid muthaheifers...be creative.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Odingo1: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
SirShymexx:

In as much as disrespecting the man's crown is uncalled for...do some of you know the history of Lagos, the crown, and the people from Lagos? How can you even claim the place is "no man's land", yet be oblivious to the history of the place? I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps churning out functional illiterates like you and your ilk.

In case you don't know: the Oba of Lagos isn't a proper high ranking traditional Yoruba king. He's more of a political king that grew in status, due to Nigeria and how relevant Lagos is, in the country. However, that doesn't negate the irrelevance of the crown amongst Yorubas. Even within Lagos - he's not the supreme king (he's more of Duke of his small domain). Evidently, no Lagosian who understands Yoruba history is going to DEFEND an inconsequential king who's brazen enough to be caught up in the Nigerian created hype, to disrespect his superior. And NO, Lagosians aren't migrants - they just have functional brain cells (unlike you) and they understand Yoruba history/culture/tradition.

The Oba of Eko is alone by himself in a sunken place. He needs to apologise and stay humble.
Everybody in Lagos is a migrant,the original inhabitants of lagos are Eguns that migrated from Benin repulic.The white men sand fill most part of lagos and develop it.Aworis migrated later and settled, Ijaws also settled at watersides in lagos. The Binis later colonize lagos and gave the name Eko and hand it over to british.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by guiddoti: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
D9ty7:
5. Lion king
Just like King Kong, Lion King is not even a human king. The Lion King is a 1994 American animated epic musical film, produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
Where is Rev King?
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterscatter(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Odingo1:

It shows that you people have a dead conscience as human being,so if genocide is happening elsewhere that you deem to be your enemies,you wont raise an eyelid,no wonder mostly yorubas praise Brutai for massacre of shiites in kaduna and the killings of Igbos youths.

You don't have a point bro unless you mention a genocide scenario that was supported by Yorubas.

I don't assume, I face facts!
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterscatter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Everybody in Lagos is a migrant,the original inhabitants of lagos are Eguns that migrated from Benin repulic.The white men sand fill most part of lagos and develop it.Aworis migrated later and settled, Ijaws also settled at watersides in lagos. The Binis later colonize lagos and gave the name Eko and hand it over to british.

You are confidently saying rubbish. So you mean badagry and ikeja were both sand-filled! Or ojota down to ikorodu also got filled! You don't know anything about the history of Lagos so just maintain ur peace and stop glorying in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by thesicilian: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

I swear you play Mortal Kombat die.. Y A B Block, A X, Y B Block A X A X Noob sibort Brutality combo.
Hahaha. You self na master na, you still remember am wella.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by SirShymexx: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Everybody in Lagos is a migrant,the original inhabitants of lagos are Eguns.The white men sand fill most part of lagos and develop it.Aworis migrated later and settled, Ijaws also watersides of lagos. The Binis later colonize lagos and hand it over to british.

LOL. Afam4eva, why are you still trolling in 2017, when you're almost 40 years old? 40-year old troll, huh? grin

Eguns who're part of Dahomey, the same Dahomey kingdom, the Aworis (who're farmers) requested the Bini kingdom to protect them from in Eko, cos Oyo couldn't send its cavalry to the coast, are the original inhabitants of the place? And isn't Egun enclave a suburb of today's Lagos, even after a lot of places have been added to the place? So, based on your logic, inhabitants of the suburbs, own Lagos? grin

I bet you don't even know that the Egun enclave in Lagos used to be part of republic du benin, under the French, during colonisation. The colonial Brits and the French traded it for a Yoruba enclave in present day Ogun. The French took the Yoruba town and gave the Brits the Egun enclave in return (I think it's due to proximity). Without that, the Egun enclave would never have been part of today's Lagos or even Nigeria.

Anyway, I don't blame you - I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps churning out functional illiterates like you. A 40-year old troll. Afam4eva, hide ya face in shame. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by OAUTemitayo: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.
Can you please shut u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
SirShymexx:

LOL. Afam4eva, why are you still trolling in 2017, when you're almost 40 years old? 40-year old troll, huh? grin

Eguns who're part of Dahomey, the same Dahomey kingdom, the Aworis (who're farmers) requested the Bini kingdom to protect them from in Eko, cos Oyo couldn't send its cavalry to the coast, are the original inhabitants of the place? And isn't Egun enclave a suburb of today's Lagos, even after a lot of places have been added to the place? So, based on your logic, inhabitants of the suburbs, own Lagos? grin

I bet you don't even know that the Egun enclave in Lagos used to be part of republic du benin, under the French, during colonisation. The colonial Brits and the French traded it for a Yoruba enclave in present day Ogun. The French took the Yoruba town and gave the Brits the Egun enclave in return (I think it's due to proximity). Without that, the Egun enclave would never have been part of today's Lagos or even Nigeria.

Anyway, I don't blame you - I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps churning out functional illiterates like you. A 40-year old troll. Afam4eva, hide ya face in shame. grin
Peckam boy, which weed is the sh1t in 2017. I like what you're smoking. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by oyienootieno: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
Hahaha. You self na master na, you still remember am wella.

I played MK like say i go win money and title.. i still remember some moves though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
We will continue to mass media lash him till Ooni beg us.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by SirShymexx: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

Peckam boy, which weed is the sh1t in 2017. I like what you're smoking. Keep it up.

LOL, but why're you still trolling in 2017, brev? grin

You see all my young Peckham dons - Tosin Cole, Ademola Lookman, Tammy Oghene Abraham, Ola Aina, Caleb Femi, John Boyega, et al rising and shinning, no? We're about to dominate the world. And we smoke that brown cheese. grin

Do better, my nygahh and stop trolling. With age comes wisdom, brev. cool
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
SirShymexx:

LOL, but why're you still trolling in 2017, brev? grin

You see all my young Peckham dons - Tosin Cole, Ademola Lookman, Tammy Oghene Abraham, Ola Aina, Caleb Femi, John Boyega, et al rising and shinning, no? We're about to dominate the world. And we smoke that brown cheese. grin

Do better, my nygahh and stop trolling. With age comes wisdom, brev. cool
Lol. I only know one person from the names you posted and he succeeded because he left peckam. The question is, when are you leaving peckam for greener pastures grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
D9ty7:
4. King Kong
This is especially funny because King Kong is not even human. It is a 2005 epic monster adventure fqilm co-written, produced, and directed by Peter Jackson. Another version was released in early 2017.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by vantage001: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
lol.
The oba lagoon truely represents the usual yoruba brashness and penchant for unmerited respect.
I respect the ooni of ife as a person though because he is not my king anyway. He is probably the only king in that terrain that has any iota of self-respect and admiration across board. The kind of respect Obi Achebe and Emir sanusi commands.
The rest in afonjaland are either bleaching and marrying bleaching wives, engaging in online fraud, beating up their wives like savages or threatening genocide on a people that is as strong or even stronger than his own people.
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by nell4: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

because they have given your Oba knockout of the century you went and wrote this rubbish to gather likes and divert our attention. Try harder okay. The message has gone viral. Stop trying to save your face. Counter attack. Oba of lagoon .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by SirShymexx: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol. I only know one person from the names you posted and he succeeded because he left peckam. The question is, when are you leaving peckam for greener pastures grin

LOL. Lmao @ "green pastures". The term "Green Pastures" is a myth and something unimaginative/lazy people bask in. Real and smart people with ingenuity make the best out of whatever position/environment they find themselves in. That's one of the greatest lessons you can learn from the story of Jesus and his ability to turn water into wine. Ditto how slaves managed to turn lime into lemonade. And also the essence of intellectual curiosity and being imaginative. grin

I haven't even lived there (I mean live there everyday for at least 2 weeks straight in Peckham) for over a decade. But that's home and I'm always there. And when you're from there - it never leaves you. That's how spiritual the place is. Also, when people ask you about where you're from and you say, "Peckham", they always bow down and kiss the ring because they know you're a real one. Especially when you're an "original" like me who fought real wars with stars and stripes...and still managed to stay above water and be an achiever. grin

Anyway, John is still always out there and the rest are about to shock the world. Be on the look out for the young dons...they're coming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by nell4: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:

I am a proud YORUBA
gosh you guyz are terrible. Praise him by not allowing us to vote our choice. Gosh!! Is Agbaje an igbo man. Last time i checked,he is from Yoruba and son of the soil. Besided someone like me had Ambo at heart. You guyz really maltreated that guy and made him look like an outcast.So unfair. Because of ordinary vote your lion king threatened the whole tribe. Oh Jesus come fast and take your world. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by airminem(f): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lusola15:

Like seriously, what part of that was traditional practice. He is my king but I disagree with him on this one

Well, The Oba Maybe Right And Your Native Maybe Wrong.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nature8(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

Such is life, you're right bro..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by xxgig(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Oba Lil Wyane of Lagoon Village haff suffer

Oba don buy market

Godwin Obaseki greater than Oba of Lagos

Even Reverend King is greater than Oba of Lagos

the assertion that the Oba of of Lagos has sight issues is very very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.