Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ignite Your Day! I Thus Implore You To Read This ” Football And Life “ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ignite Your Day! I Thus Implore You To Read This ” Football And Life “ (363 Views)

Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Ignite Your Day! “keep Your Dream” [boost Reloaded] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignite Your Day! I Thus Implore You To Read This ” Football And Life “ by NelsonUgep: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Source: http://www.talksleak.com/ignite-day-thus-implore-read-football-life/

Read this master piece entitled;

” Football and Life ”

Football also called soccer in the western world, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball.

It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies making it the world’s most popular sport.

The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal. This requires skills, agility, speed, tenacity and team work.

For team work to be actualized, trust and trustworthiness, norms and sanctions, obligations and expectations, and identity and identification are beneficial factors in life, which is very vital in the game of football.

So just as we have in life shared meaning and common values in a community, as well as collective goals and a shared vision among community or network members, so do we have a harnessed common interest and goal in football.

visit site to read more!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Writers Only: Secure A Career In Publishing / Abasi's Journal / What did the blind man say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.