Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp (20860 Views)

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / Female Corper Rocks NYSC Khaki In A Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by finderofX: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
if u know how much they budget for a Corper complete uniform u will know that Nigeria should be called corruption-it-self
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Supuruchi2443(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
the authorities charge these tailors huge sums for space. So the corp members bear the brunt because gain must be made
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by uzeba(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
africanusvu:
.See corper see gramar.half baked un employable dudes complaining of over sized uniform most of whom dnt even knw d meaning of NYSC.products of miracle centres and microchips.scandalous bunch of half educated nuiscance flooding our labour market.MY FRIEND JUST FINISH UR SERVICE AND Bleep OUT
it seems to me that u are one of those tailors!
notwithstanding! that shouldn't b d reason for ur hate comment!
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by kushercain: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
What about the Jungle boots that can't be amended?

I was given a size 46 with my small size 40 leg.

Actually they do resize boot...depends on ur camp I guess
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by omonighoblessing(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nysc permanent orientation camp obubra,Cross-River State.cheesy such lovely camp.1k8 for amendment
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by omonighoblessing(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nysc permanent orientation camp obubra,Cross-River State.cheesy such lovely camp.1k5 for amendment
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by uckyra: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
nysc should patronize Made in aba, Aba people will give them what we call perfect measurement, whereby the fat,slim,huge can fit in,it will save us a lot of money,1500 to amend klaki in camp? wait!!! are they solving problems or creating problems? its no no for mi,are we going backwards or farward? lets give made in aba a chance, I strongly believe they will deliver because they are very industrious, economical productive and creative,let's go there.
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
there is need to blow whistle on NYSC matters corruption too much
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by kuchikau: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:
Why has UNIPORT refuse to upload names of PCMs for batch A17??
hahahahaha
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by OTgenasis: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
muller101:
I spent #200 only. Team Ebola corpers

Batch C14?
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Amagite:
So, I just came across a post on @nigeriancorpers on Instagram asking corpers how much they spent amending their NYSC uniform in camp, and the answers are surprising.

To think that NYSC usually ask them to fill in the their sizes before camp. What's the essence of asking if they won't provide the perfect sizes?
Most of them amended their uniforms for as high as N1500!!! Check out their reactions...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/wait-corps-members-spend-over-n1500-to.html
Those call members ammending their wear for N1,500 are making tailors to make huge profit. Such wear may be amended for N500 but some corpa non go hear. Dem go was pose for picture. I wonder how many times they will use it in the camp when they mostly wear white. The government sef non try for d mata
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2017
afolwalex20:

u sure u served Nigeria or Gabon?
Ask NYSC dat question. Shey u non see pipo with brown khaki grin grin
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2017
finderofX:
if u know how much they budget for a Corper complete uniform u will know that Nigeria should be called corruption-it-self
N75,000 per khaki I suppose
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by dantsohoma: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2017
I spend. 1400 to amend my khaki,that was in 2012 @NYSC camp kubwa,Abuja.
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by placeofallure(f): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2017
God knows my 5 kobo will not drop because of something like this. I took tailoring materials to camp and soon enough I became the go-to girl for needle and thread things. Operation do it yourself. I got a not too big uniform though but the buttons were almost going off before I started to wear the nonsense uniform and some little adjustments here and there. No fake mammy market bricklayer posing as a tailor can chop my money!
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Perfecter4real(m): 4:39am On Apr 28, 2017
NYSC will ask for you measurement and End up giving you uniforms bigger than your dreams
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by drmuri(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2017
what you get when you depend on Aba made goods
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by muller101(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2017
OTgenasis:

Batch C14?
batch B14
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2017
I was lucky to get my actual size apart from my boot that was small. #TeamTallGuy
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by fabregas04(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Ihateafonja:
I rock my khaki like that. How will I pay 2k to slim fit cloth wey I wear only 1ce for camp.
All the cloths and boxers wey I slim fit never reach that amount True story
Thank you jare. Our guys self dey fall hand atimes. I remember Ebonyi in 2011, ppl were doing it for btw 1.5-2k and see d rush, i SMH for dem, I rock my stuff like that, behold, when swear-in was over, same ppl wld be fighting to do it for you for 2-3h.
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Kutipete: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
It is well
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by mikolo80: 2:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Teewhy2:
That's typical Nigeria for you, after collecting all your size information from you they will purposely give you something to big/ small so that you will go and patronize their people at mammy market. If you don't fill those information on the form they won't accept it from you.
Just like in bank after you have done bvn and you need to open addition account they will be asking you again for utility bill and international passport or driving license, are all this information not capturing during the bvn registration.

what if you've changed address. next time ask before you jump.
Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
what if you've changed address. next time ask before you jump
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Hotdiamond(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Dinocarex:
I received my khaki around 12:30am of inauguration day. I deferred all odds to go to Mammy market to amend my trousers that early morning. I was told to come back Day break with payment of 1K5.

Day break, I rushed there.. The man amended rubbish. Didn't even shape it well. It was too long and still bogus

Nawa for those tailors!

#AkwaIbom Corper AK'14- B
Bogus means Fake
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Hotdiamond(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:
Why has UNIPORT refuse to upload names of PCMs for batch A17??
A friend told me about that just yesterday. What were they waiting for.
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by GetHelpWorldwid: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hotdiamond:

A friend told me about that just yesterday. What were they waiting for.

SANITIZATION
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Dinocarex(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hotdiamond:

Bogus means Fake

Thanks a lot!
Re: Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp by Hotdiamond(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
Dinocarex:

Thanks a lot!
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Posted To Niger. / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.