Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend (58457 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by oyienootieno: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Ruggedpen:
let her apologies to Apostle or face wrath of God

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Let Alfa Sule go and face his lawsuit in Canada. We ain't buying this poor damage control. First it was the mother and now this.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Saintsquare(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't believe this crap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Stylz69(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2017
I believe Stephanie more than Yvonne. Apostle please show us your passport to prove you weren't in Italy at the time Stephanie said you were there and I am certain he will show us hers. She challenged you to do this instead you and your wife are shooting music video and hiring people to discredit her.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Ruggedpen:
let her apologies to Apostle or face wrath of God
what wrath? Apostle that said a governor will die and it never happened? Apostle that said Another prophet is too small when they are supposed to be worshipping same God almighty, same Apostle that said the marine spirit will be disgraced publicly in 7 days,meanwhile its more than a month now and nothing has happened, Apostle that said Canadian immigration are pilling Otobos videos so they deport her immediately she gets to Canada, otobo is still in Canada and even filed a law suit against Apostle in same Canada. KEEP SLEEPING

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by goodnews777: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
STEPHANIE IS A YAHOO YAHOO BUSINESS WOMAN. EVERYONE IN CANADA KNOWS THAT. SHE HAS NO HOUSE, SLEEPS AROUND,AND IS A FIRST CLASS FRAUD AND YET BROKE. YES VERY BROKE. SHE WILL SOON TURN AROUND AND SAY SHE HAS REPENTED AND IMPLICATE THOSE MUSLIMS THAT PAID HER TO LIE. WHAT A DISGRACE.
THIS ARE THE KIND OF INDIVIDUALS THAT HAS DAMAGED NIGERIAS IMAGE OVERSEAS. THIS ARE FOLKS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE PEOPLE TO OBTAIN VISAS TO ADVANCE COUNTRIES . CURSED CHILDREN.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by PotatoSalad(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
They paid her. smh.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by goodnews777: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Stylz69:
I believe Stephanie more than Yvonne

Believe a lie and end up in hell
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Originalsly: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Is this the best Suleman people can do to ash the dirt off him?... this is like dirty water in pure water bottle.... it doesn't help. Childhood friend.... Stephanie is a runs girl... a bad person... but you will have her overnight in your matrimonial home... no fear that she'll seduce your husband. Hmmm... just happen to be watching Suleman on You Tube..but can swear for him...wow!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Stylz69(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
goodnews777:

Believe a lie and end up in hell

Haha... like I'm meant to be afraid of a fictional place. Keep following your prophets blindly
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by oyienootieno: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
And even she is her childhood friend how does that change the fact that Otobo was betrayed? This poo just don't add up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by goodnews777: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Exactly my thoughts. I smell a rat! It's either she was paid to rubbish Stephanie's claims or she was never a true child-hood friend to start with

What about judas?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by arsenal33: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
apostle, well done for this dirty job.

Nice PR stunt

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by bigiyaro(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Another hungry member of Suleiman's church trying to discredit this girl undecided

Just continue worshipping your "man of god" let everyone hear word. See if the man will help you make heaven.
Park well for gutter jare, which mumu credit the olosho girl get before? Talkless of discrediting her, which of the allegations did she prove or provide concrete evidence of?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by oodua1stson: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Apostle Don pay this one too cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by oyienootieno: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2017
goodnews777:

What about judas?

Judas was programmed to betray Jesus Christ. Somebody must betray Him. If not how will he Die for our Sins? And I beg you please stop comparing the Story of Jesus and how Judas betrayed him to this poo.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by crackhouse(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
I can see both of them are in the same line of business, Ashawo work. it's possible otobo started making money and left them and OFM now see her(otobo's friend) as a tool to clear their mess.
Maybe jealousy and love for money is what prompted the lady to grant this interview. Money can do wonders u know.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by oyienootieno: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Apostle Don pay this one too cheesy

In Coker's voice ((kole werk))
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Prince16: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2017
drdanny:
It's only on Nairaland that people will hear one side of a story and jump like Olympians into poorly deduced conclusions...

Always listen to both sides and have sense to analyse critically before jumping into conclusions Nairalanders
Abeg, nor waste ya tyme.
Even when dey hear from both sides, since their minds were predestinedly set to believe/disbelieve, they'll still jump into d same biased conclusion.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by SBG04: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
grin Suleiman's people are working overtime. From releasing Pre wedding pics of the "apostle" and his wife, to paying scum like this one to vilify Stephanie. I'm sure Stephanie was the one that planted that car that Suleiman gave Daniella okeke on the Lagos state VIN website, and the house Suleiman bought for her. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by texazzpete(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
'Apostle' that was able to intimidate Otobo's mother to come and make a groveling apology in his church...is that the one that will find it difficult to find a broke friend of hers to dish this kind of dirt?

Anyone taking this a 'proof of innocence' has to be daft.

Abeg let Mr Suleman face his court case and clear his name.
Someone who has not finished helping the poor and suffering in Edo State is claiming he was wiring cash to a stripper for her salvation. Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by iwadobo: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
You know her to be a bad girl from your youth days, yet after getting married, you still remain her close friend to the extent that she could spend sometimes with u in your matrimonial home ? Hmmmmmm! I smell lies . And i smell dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Zedoo(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

They may be before but presently,i dont think so .She said she got married ten years ago and they were childhood friend.

And marriage stops oloshoism......

Nigerians please say nothing about something you know nothing about
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Elkay3: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Birds of the same feather it seems.

Meanwhile, this is a case that deals with facts. Knowing her or had known her isn't enough. If the Miss-controversy can present facts, she wins. If she cannot, the apostle wins. It's easy.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by crackhouse(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Sb close to Apostle should tell him to Stop wasting money on damage control that Nigerians have already forgotten about his story and move on with other things. So he should stop feeling guilty again unless he want to reawaken them.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Gemc3(f): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Keeping besties. . . Overrated.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Zedoo(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
ZACHIE:

OTOBO is 22.
She is OTOBO childhood friend. yet, she got married 10 years ago in CANADA.

She married at 12 ko?

Think again

Lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by SBG04: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Suleiman sleeps around. That one is fact. He is not a true man of God. Another fact.The fake Apostle said El-rufai would die if he didn't repel the religious preaching bill. The bill has been passed and till date El-rufai is Alive. El-rufai even challenged him to state the day of his death. The fake prophet was too busy releasing akamu on Stephanie's back to reply El-rufai grin
What kind of man of God instructs his congregation to kill people from another ethnic group? Was that not how the genocide started in Rewanda? Which part of the Bible commands children of God to kill their neighbours?
What kind of spirit filled man of God says David's mother was a Slut? Which bible said so? When he can't keep himself from ho's why won't he mention them grin

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by Elkay3: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
goodnews777:
STEPHANIE IS A YAHOO YAHOO BUSINESS WOMAN. EVERYONE IN CANADA KNOWS THAT. SHE HAS NO HOUSE, SLEEPS AROUND,AND IS A FIRST CLASS FRAUD AND YET BROKE. YES VERY BROKE. SHE WILL SOON TURN AROUND AND SAY SHE HAS REPENTED AND IMPLICATE THOSE MUSLIMS THAT PAID HER TO LIE. WHAT A DISGRACE.
THIS ARE THE KIND OF INDIVIDUALS THAT HAS DAMAGED NIGERIAS IMAGE OVERSEAS. THIS ARE FOLKS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE PEOPLE TO OBTAIN VISAS TO ADVANCE COUNTRIES . CURSED CHILDREN.

It seems the "Muslims" wants to collect back their Suleman, no be so?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by 86bee(f): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
if u guys r childhood friends and stephanie is just 22 n u married 10yrs ago, so at wt age did u got married and dose pictures look more recent wh means u still dey do runs after marriage. abeg ds 1 dey lie she dey jealous of stephanie. We don c u.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by merxi55(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=55978722]Can you imagine?Mother jezebel resurrected in her. And acted against a Pastor.I was also wondering how the pastor's wife can be so relaxed about it,now i know she is so sure the allegations were false.I think the pastor carried her along on how he was sending money to Otobo.

This is a lesson to guys,always carry your wife along in anything you do to a third party.She will be able to defend you when ingrates wants to attack you. [b][/b]True [b][/b]true

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend by olapink: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Kobicove:
The big question is - Would a true childhood friend rat on someone she has known for a long time?

This is another attempt to discredit Otobo's story...I don't believe this crap undecided
me too don't believe it. the friend said otobo with her lover commited fraud and the lover jail which made otobo to run from Toronto to vonconva, same Canada yet she was not arrested. tell us a better story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.