Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head (1172 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. (2) (3) (4)

How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by Seewealth(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
i will show you how to cure your stubborn bumps at the back of your head permanently free of charge. hit me up

Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by evanscheck(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Drop hint on how u want to do it na
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by sunshineV(f): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Oga just carry knife at cut it

thank me later
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by Seewealth(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
evanscheck:
Drop hint on how u want to do it na
I GIVE IT TO ONLY THOSE THAT REQUESTED FOR IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE

Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by brownpollo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pls share it or gimme personally
It's all over my head
Brownpollo@gmail.com
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by thug: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seewealth:
i will show you how to cure your stubborn bumps at the back of your head permanently free of charge. hit me up

Pls share with me. njikoka@hotmail.com
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by flakings007(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2017
Seewealth:
Pls help me send it, adedokunadekunle4@gmail.com
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by Seewealth(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
ok. you will hear from me today
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by Seewealth(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
sent
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by obaunicorn(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bro. Please can you share me how to cure this bumps here's my mail obasanjo2013@gmail.com

Seewealth:
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by MrCEO69(m): 2:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Seewealth:
So there isn't a way u could share it here for other's
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by yink4life: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Please share this with me. Thanks
yink4life@gmail.com
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by Seewealth(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2020
yink4life:
Please share this with me. Thanks
yink4life@gmail.com
ok. will get back to u
Re: How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head by maven457: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please share with me its all over my head, and its affects my confidence. I will be grateful to have it completely gone.
maven457@yahoo.com

Effectively Cure Fibroid With Our Fibrofit Pack / 10 Natural Ways To Sleep Better / A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation!