Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class (988 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2017
pls read on

Have you been wondering in your mind what this thread is capable of changing in your life right now if you take action or you're possibly wondering if it's by fate that you find yourself here and reading this piece? Whatever your thoughts are , I could possibly and 100% guarantee you that you're extremely lucky to have bumped into this thread.

It is not surprising to know that only a hand full of persons ( a fraction) know about Fiverr or have heard about it. You may have in one way or the other heard about it but really don't know what it is all about. Do you know you can make a killing sum working on Fiverr from the comfort of your home with your phone or laptop? Do you know you can pay your month to month bills just by providing simple services that will take you few minutes to complete on Fiverr? Being dependent is one of the most embarrassing thing that will ever happen to any grown up young man. Asking of money from aunties and uncles in this era could be an embarrassing move one will ever undertake. How are you sure you will be given money when you ask for? They definitely have their own kids to take care of so, expecting financial favour from one's relations could be liken to a game of chess. You see? You need a source of income to be able to take care of your daily expenses. Knowing that the rate of unemployment and lack of jobs is quite unimaginable in the country, it will be wise of one to seek other areas that can fetch one some regular passive incomes to take care of oneself and one's daily expenses. And the action you are about to take is the one that will completely change your financial dependency. Mind you, only those that are action takers that can change their financial status. That is why this is not for those who always wants mannas to fall from heaven. This thread is typically for those who wants to do something about their financial status and who wants to be financially self dependent.

There is always something for every one on Fiverr whether you are a lady, a man , a woman or a young man. Think of what and what service you can offer without stress. Think of that thing that you're good at, you will surely make regular income with it just by providing that to customers on Fiverr. You will be amazed of how much you will make at the end of every month. Even if you do not possess any skill, there is still room for you to start your Fiverr Business as a newbie because Fiverr is a large platform for everyone with a lot of customers from all over the world. You are sure of making some money if you put in effort and interest.

Realizing that there are persons who don't really know much about this platform and how it works and how to make some regular income in it in a regular basis, I have decided to organize a whatsapp live coaching to take you by hand and show you all the nooks and crannies of Fiverr to be able to be among the few persons that are paying their bills from Fiverr incomes. I will show you how to create a regular selling account that will guarantee you of at least $180 monthly ( trying to be moderate here). That is if you are the lazy type or otherwise you should be raking nothing less than $400 monthly. Convert that and see for yourself the equivalence in naira and you will know that it's a huge nightmare working for someone for a peanut 6am till 6pm Monday to Saturday when you can actually work at your own pace from the comfort of your home making use of your phone or laptop. So you see why this coaching is vital for you who really wants to take action? You will not only be glad to be among the people that will join the A-Z coaching but also will be glad for coming across this thread.

All said and done, the access fee that will gain you access to the group is N2000. That's quite cheap compare to the knowledge you are about to gain and money you will start making on Fiverr at the end of the coaching. Considering other factors too, I realized that things are not easy in this country but irrespective of that fact, if you see something that will guarantee to change your financial status for as costly as N100,000 won't you go for it? Definitely you will even if it requires that you borrow or incur temporary debt so as to change your financial condition.

Having known how hard things are in this country, I have decided to extremely slashed the access fee down to as low as N1000. Do note that this is going to be for only the first 15 persons there after the price will revert back to the actual N2000 for late comers. To be among the first 15 persons that will gain access to the coaching, check my signature on my profile and whatsapp the number with the caption ''Fiverr" along with your nairaland username.

Note that: Only the first 15 persons will enjoy the 100% beat down price of N1000 as the access fee. Time starts now!
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2017
a don't miss this one time opportunity. Hurry up to be among the first 15 persons. Remember only the first 15 persons will enjoy the whooping slash down of the price from N2000 to N1000 there after ,every other late comer will pay the actual amount of 2k. Hurry up as time starts now.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Don't ever miss this. Once 15 persons is completed , coaching will start immediately.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by linearity: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2017
It does not appear you intend impacting any skill that will be markabke on Fiverr.

Registration on Fiverr is free and they have videos and instructions that will get you started.

What exactly is the additional value you intend impacting on you audience.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2017
linearity thanks for that question. One thing is to create an account, another thing is to create a sellable account that will get you orders on a regular basis. Fiverr change every time. Even right now , it's not the way things are in the past that things are right now. There are more to just creating an account. Setting the account up with a sellable Gig description is another ball game that people encounter every time. It may be that some have tried Fiverr before, but do things the wrong way and give up. Account creation differ. The bitter truth is that a newbie who is about to start Fiverr business needs someone as a mentor to be able to know how things should be done, to avoid doing things the wrong way. A starter needs a mentor to be able to create the account and professionally peep it so as to be getting regular orders from time to time.

It's amazing that majority of people have one skill or the other that they can sell on Fiverr but most do not know. For example , I told a friend of mine about Fiverr last week, I asked him if he knows about Fiverr, he said no that this is his first time of hearing the word. The interesting part is that this guy has sellable skills on graphic but allowing it to waste away all these while when he could have been raking nothing less than $500 on a monthly basis if at all he is the lazy type other wise people are building houses and buying cars with Fiverr income.

You can see ,he did 't know about Fiverr nor what it is about not until I brought it to him. Same thing here, most persons haven't even heard the word nor known what it is. Watching YouTube videos can't be compared to when someone take you by hand and show you A- Z of all about Fiverr. After watching the video ,one can't ask question where one doesn't understands or any place that seem confusing. That is why I am going to make this class a PRACTICAL class and carry every body along.

Like I said earlier, people have one skill or the other already but they don't even know they have such skills that can fetch them money. Like that my friend who knows about graphic but have been wasting the skill away all these while. Others may not have those graphic skills but as far as they know how to write, I bet you, there is a place for them all. Those are the things I will discuss and make sure I make everyone to discover themselves. For those whose skills have been wasting away will be able to find their steps back. So you see what lies ahead for those that will grateful take part?

Note that I will do this only at this time. It's one time opportunity for those that have been looking for a mentor for a very long time. Time is still counting. Once 15 persons is on board, I will be off to start the class and will do justice to every participant.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Time is still counting. Be among the first 15 persons. Once 15 persons is completed, you know what next ,the fee will revert back to N2000. Change your financial status and say bye bye to brokeness.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Do know that this coaching will be a financial turning point in your life. Mind you, $1=N330 if you use exchangers from nairaland. Ask around if you think this is a joke. The reason why I brought it to romance section is because lots of persons patronize this section more. Like me, I am mostly seen in the Business section cuz that's where the main deals is . So take this opportunity seriously and you will be smiling to the bank every time once you withdraw the money you will make on Fiverr. Do you know how sweet it feels when you receive alert from an exchanger?

wow thanks to the dwindling naira, don't blame us that work online cuz we get paid in dollar so that when we convert, the amount will be wooow. Don't miss this coaching I beg you.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Slot is still available. To be a participant what the number on my signature with the caption Fiverr along with your nairaland username. Let me inform you that people are already registering. Coaching will start once the number of persons is completed. Don't miss this.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
No one is made to be broke in life. People are broke because they choose to be broke. There are so many opportunities online for everyone in this digital era. All you need is the right orientation. It is left of you as an individual to explore those opportunities or let them slip off your hands. There are so many doubting Thomas who never believe in making money online in their lives. Don't be among them. Believe me , there is money to be made online . Have you heard of upwork? Have you heard of freelancer? what of Fiverr of all? You see? if you let these opportunities pass you by, you have yourself to be blamed.

It is all left for you to take part in this coaching or not take part. But the truth is that those that I will teach will reap the rewards by the time I expose every thing to them at the end of the coaching.

I am doing this because I really want people to have a feel of online money. Hurry up to take part in this timely Fiverr coaching. Just few numbers to go. Don't miss it.

The fee is just N1000 only for the first 15 people after that the price will go back to N2000. So hurry up. To take part, wjatsapp the number on my profile with the caption "Fiverr along with your nairaland username and I will add you to the group immediately.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Don't miss this! Be among the those that will take part. Don't let cuz of N1000 to make you loose this important coaching that will turn you to a super earner at the end. You are sure of making money on Fiverr at the end. To participate ,whatsapp the number on my signature with the caption " Fiverr along with your nairaland username that's all.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Work from home using your phone and earn up to the salary of a Bank worker and even above as a Fiverr newbie. By the time you become a pro you should be earning up to the salary of a Bank manager. This is true. If you think this is a joke, look for any pro person working on Fiverr and see how much he is raking . Don't sit down and look. No food for lazy man. Take part in this coaching and see how your financial status will soar. Even if you are working , you can still work on Fiverr at your own pace. Let me tell you, a banker was sacked suddenly from his work and this banker has two children to take care of and a wife. So after the sack he started sitting at home. The little money he saved was already getting finished, what will he do? he went and do an online course on digital marketing and went to Fiverr to create an account and started offering that service on Fiverr. Guess how much he made, he made N300,000 in his first month of working on Fiverr which is times 3 of how much he was being paid in his former bank job. Do you see why I said those that even have job can still work on Fiverr ? Cux on Fiverr you are your own boss. You can make as much money as you want. So do not in any way see this as a joking matter and sit and fold your hands behind. Do make sure you take part in this coaching and see yourself reaping the reward afterward. To participate, whatsapp the number on my profile with the caption "Fiverr along with your nairaland username. Mind you, people are already indicating interest. Don't be left out.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr Coaching Class by Mcslize: 9:02pm On May 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women / But Ladies Dress Well / Why A Dangling DI*K Is Better Than A Jam-packed One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.