Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' (79916 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by joeace2020(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmm

Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
BraniacX:
when next you're in Thailand, make sure we chillax together in bang-corck! grin

grin

So u based in Bangkok huh? grin grin grin
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by seangy4konji: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fake bweast
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by autonomous22: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
Cambodian actress, Denny Kwan, has been banned from working in the entertainment industry for a year, over her Facebook posts that was deemed too raunchy.

The 24-year-old actress who has starred in several movies and music videos was banned by the Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts’ disciplinary council for failing to keep a written promise to dress in a less sexy way.

In May 2016, she was ordered to be 'educated' by the ministry about her clothing after raunchy photos of her went viral.
In a statement released through The Phnom Penh Post, the chief of the disciplinary council, Chamroeun Vantha, said that the council members decided to punish Denny Kwan by not allowing her to take part in any activities in the entertainment industry for one year, such as filming, karaoke and singing performances on TV after she violated the code of conduct of artists in the country.

Responding to the ban, Kwan accepted the one-year ban and promise to be less sexy.
'I know it’s my right to [dress how I want], but our culture, Cambodian people, cannot accept it,” she said. “I will try not to be [as] sexy as I usually am when I post on Facebook.'

According to the rules for girls in Cambodia, women showing their body part is deemed shameful.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4450524/Cambodian-actress-banned-filming-sexy.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwic0Y3CtcbTAhUHuhQKHaGeBycQFggUMAM&sig2=DSXJpXRNUtg5whtOZT7MqQ&usg=AFQjCNFDgFp9-n_S2yCU5eQaJhBSa6Ku-Q

This breast go produce enof milk
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by BraniacX(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

So u based in Bangkok huh? grin grin grin

wherever i am, bang-corck! goes with me grin
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Akunesiobike: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=uzoclinton post=55990986]Cambodian actress, Denny Kwan, has been banned from working in the entertainment industry for a year, over her Facebook posts that was deemed too raunchy.

The 24-year-old actress who has starred in several movies and music videos was banned by the Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts’ disciplinary council for failing to keep a written promise to dress in a less sexy way.

In May 2016, she was ordered to be 'educated' by the ministry about her clothing after raunchy photos of her went viral.
In a statement released through The Phnom Penh Post, the chief of the disciplinary council, Chamroeun Vantha, said that the council members decided to punish Denny Kwan by not allowing her to take part in any activities in the entertainment industry for one year, such as filming, karaoke and singing performances on TV after she violated the code of conduct of artists in the country.

Responding to the ban, Kwan accepted the one-year ban and promise to be less sexy.
'I know it’s my right to [dress how I want], but our culture, Cambodian people, cannot accept it,” she said. “I will try not to be [as] sexy as I usually am when I post on Facebook.'

According to the rules for girls in Cambodia, women showing their body part is deemed shameful.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4450524/Cambodian-actress-banned-filming-sexy.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwic0Y3CtcbTAhUHuhQKHaGeBycQFggUMAM&sig2=DSXJpXRNUtg5whtOZT7MqQ&usg=AFQjCNFDgFp9-n_S2yCU5eQaJhBSa6Ku-Q

Fela Anipolaku once said who is a teacher, from the music he alerted us that as a nation our culture and tradition ought to be our teacher, the question is do we as Nigerian have a disciplinary council to check our celebrity misconduct that is degrading our nation today, food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Bukayot: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
she should relocate to hollywood
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Ajewealth123(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
She better arrange herself go usa sharp sharp before she go dey limited.
Unlimited person like her na him dem wan make limited?
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by emu22(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
dey should arrest her,danm'she is fine.Look at dose boobs.
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin grin
Look @ brezz shocked shocked tongue

FROSH...
cc:Bumbae1...I knw u r from cambodia too
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is that thing she has a breast Dats a real package there...

Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by barallanee(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
She is beautiful... So fyn
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by buffalowings: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
jworos:
She fine small sha undecided

O boi

Why grin grin
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ooh my gosh!!!
Baby let me break it down
I will like to have just one night
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by nNEOo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
paybak:
lemme get the vaseline.. Ayam cumming..

You're already cumming, you don't need the vasline again cry
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by francotunsco: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
let us not lie for ourselves, this girl is BAE.
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Kakamorufu(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jack Napier kinda meat
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by vantage001: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by gtboy1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
waist and leg nko?.. those r the parts that constitutes and not only a round and firm boobs
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
I no know wetin dey move una for these Cambodia white chick wey b like barbie doll...our naija tiwa tiwa still fresh and better pass this owie owie girl...SMH...
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by ItzChinnex(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please what is so sexy about her?
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by enigmaticlion: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
sluk:
Vaseline crew things
who stole my Vaseline bottle oooooo embarassed Abeg make I use ground nut oil temporarily.
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by ezra1990: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
sunshineV:
Shit....

I'm out of Vaseline

niggas, help me ooo
Will hot vegetable oil do
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by Alwaysking: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
She's beautiful dan all naija girls join together
Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by chiraqDemon(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Im here with my vaseline cool

Re: Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' by drezzyx(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oh!!! boy see mullato, girls on nairaland will be like she is using cream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House / Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.