Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" (26567 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu / Why Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi Have Not Dumped APC – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Nightmare cry
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Bluesearoll(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Na only you Waka come? .... No problem... Continue
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by gbishman: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
GEJ still has not firmed up His manhood. You say your wife which at the time was regarded a domestic appendage by Soyinka had issues with a duely elected governor and you open your mouth to say it wasn't you Amaechi had issues with but your wife. What sort of man be this GEJ self. Haven't u seen how PMB cuts his wife to size when she tries to go beyond her limit. GEJ if not for anything else I am glad you have saved the country the humiliation from your family.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by mira4u: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
The sooner this man stopped talking/replying the better. He's still my hero but this one na fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by RuddyFusion(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Gossips and things we already know.....This book is not far from what OBJ three volume book talked about....GEJ will eventually come out with his own memoir.....Nothing extraordinary about the book or it's content
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
whats the stupid clueless idiot called jonathan goodluck saying? somebody who was a C-in-C, He thought Abuja was his home... goodluck you are a thief..... well done for looting the hell out of Nigeria. history will not forget.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by sirthisthickkal: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. I have my own findings.

This present government is always looking for ways to distract us from the real things happening.

Once people want to start asking government questions they bring up something to divert attention.
. They brought Dino's certificate saga, we scaled through.

Apostle suleiman, it also passed.

Meanwhile, there was no scandal towards the end of the BBNaija show, reason is because the BBNaija was keeping Nigerians busy and kept them away from asking questions.

Now the issue is Jonathan and a book about to be released?

For heaven sake, WHY CAN'T NIGERIANS ASK ABOUT THE HEALTH OF THE PRESIDENT AND WHY HE (THE CABAL) WON'T RESIGN AND ALLOW THE VICE PRESIDENT TAKE OVER? is that too much to ask?

keep dreaming tongue
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Eggcelent:
I can't wait for this book to be officially out.

It sure will worth the read.

U must ve read d book if u ve been following the revelations from d book.
D book shud b interesting but the political coloration of d book gives me mix feelings.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by logica(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
WHOcarex:
Why are we dwelling in the past? For almost a whole week now we have been taking about the past. Are we retrogressing? From election lost of 2015 to beef of 2013. We go soon reach 1999. Hian!
Only people who hope that their misdeeds remain covered fidget when the past is brought up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by alizma: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
he tried in vain? always cluel...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by magoo10(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
just a little of the book written by Jonathan have been released and everyone is confessing here and there, I wonder what will happen when the whole book and information's about Jonathan and the 2015 elections is released .may be the APC govt will finally shut down ,because this govt rode to power on massive propaganda and pervasive deceit
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by logica(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Almaiga:
GEJ's defeat is solely caused by his wife, who was busy using executive powers that she never had to oppress Amaechi, Tambuwal e.t.c. Other politicians saw this and they knew it will be worst if Jona is reelected.
But where will he be without his wife?
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by translux(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
I really don't understand why Jonathan has suddenly turned to PARROT
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Adebowale89(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2017
he said "I tried to reconcile my wife and ameachi but the reconciliation failed"

this obligated me to believe the clueless of this man is a legendary

if you as an elder statesman in ijaw can fail in reconciling two people differences then I wonder what Nigerians are expecting you to solve

a confused man is still a confused man

if you had performed well, we wouldn't have been duped by this buhari. in nutshell, I will still continue to lift all this administration blame on your failure that prompted buhari to take over the wheel of this country

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by gowaga68: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:

That book is one heck of a revelation. Everybody seems to have told their election story in the book. In all, Patience Jonathan really dealt a heavy blow to her husband's reelection bid. In fact, Jonathan should have accused Patience of causing his defeat instead of Obama.

That woman offended almost everybody that could have supported her husband during the election and made an enemy out of them. Future office holders should learn from the failures of Jonathan to manage his wife effectively. There should always be a limit to which a spouse can influence things in the government.
You nailed it jare.
I won't forget hearing her say some silly things against the Northerners in Benue and it happened the said Alamajiris came out enmass .
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by danot1030: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Eggcelent:
I can't wait for this book to be officially out.

It sure will worth the read.

My brother you share my thoughts. I can't wait to lay my hand on a copy.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by claremont(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
This is what you get when a PhD holder gets married to a stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by IamBravo: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
The idiot has no control over his wife. Leadership position is not for the weaklings
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by 2bam: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
gej is now making headline,more revelations are coming out.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by GavelSlam: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
logica:
But where will he be without his wife?

Same place he is now sipping ogogoro.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by RexEmmyGee: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Basic123:
it is very bad to marry a bad and uncultured wife.They can ruin anything for you.Then i always think she actually wanted to make sure her husband loose the election with her unguided speech and recklessness,may be,to punish him for one thing or the other.
And later you will say love does not exist
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by WHOcarex: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
logica:
Only people who hope that their misdeeds remain covered fidget when the past is brought up.
OK, after the misdeeds are uncovered what's next?
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Mrjo(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
modath:

The size of the cojones on a "man" is known when he without shame allude to being a weakling.... This isn't about being controlling? It's about influence.. This Dumbo clueless is so weak, he couldn't even influence his woman not to be a political error for him...

Some of the people described in Hosea 3:6 here usually go gung ho when one tries to impress upon them that the shoeless, clueless one lost not cos of any grand conspiracy but cos he's married to a woman no better than a guttersnipe!!

You can't go around calling people's kids almajiri & their revered leader brain dead with no "repercussions".. cool
is that all?
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by espn(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. I have my own findings.

This present government is always looking for ways to distract us from the real things happening.

Once people want to start asking government questions they bring up something to divert attention.
. They brought Dino's certificate saga, we scaled through.

Apostle suleiman, it also passed.

Meanwhile, there was no scandal towards the end of the BBNaija show, reason is because the BBNaija was keeping Nigerians busy and kept them away from asking questions.

Now the issue is Jonathan and a book about to be released?

For heaven sake, WHY CAN'T NIGERIANS ASK ABOUT THE HEALTH OF THE PRESIDENT AND WHY HE (THE CABAL) WON'T RESIGN AND ALLOW THE VICE PRESIDENT TAKE OVER? is that too much to ask?

So it is the present government that wrote the book or they are the one posting it online?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by lailo: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
This Olusegun Adeniyi don turn celeb be that oooo
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by AntiWailer: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
I need this book.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Basic123:
so it was patience faka Jonathan that performed the jonah jang 16>Amaechi 18 governors forum election gimmick.Mr man na under your wife skirt you dey live ooo and that is shameful.You are such a weak man.A disgrace to African men.

The same way cabals are issuing statements here and there on behalf of Buhari.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by kimacent(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2017
This Book has so many memory in it. It's all abt Ex.Presd. Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" by Wolfbrother(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2017
magoo10:
just a little of the book written by Jonathan have been released and everyone is confessing here and there, I wonder what will happen when the whole book and information's about Jonathan and the 2015 elections is released .may be the APC govt will finally shut down ,because this govt rode to power on massive propaganda and pervasive deceit

PDP rode to power on lies and deceit, they should also be shut down with APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.