Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... (47079 Views)

Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Evidenx(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
codedguy1:
I am not surprised.

The zoo has made it clear again that some animals are more equal than others.

This is why there would always be a northerner to head this parastatals and paradventure a southerner gets to be the next head all sorts of excuses would be employed just to deny him that right/privilege.

We southerners dey dull ourselves for this country.

Now that this has been discovered nothing go happen but if it were the other way around all hell for don break lose.
Exactly my point,THE SOUTHERN YOUTH IS TOO DULL,FEARFUL AND WEAK MINDED...EVERYBODY DEY HIDE THEIR HEAD...U CANT TRY THIS TO THE NORTHERNERS..WHAT A PITY... UNA SAY NORTH NA COW,BUT NA SOUTHERNERS BE D GRASS WEY DEM TAKE DEY FEED...SOUTH DEY Bleep UP.

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Klington: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
aminu790:
kuyi mana shuru
aboki what are you saying
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Fourwinds: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
very wrong
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by GuntersChain(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Hm this is serious, am not surprise with this lopsided intake of cadet it has always been the norm of this present government when it comes to appointment and still nothing will be done about it. Keep the masses busy with distraction so no one will ask about the campaign promises.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Smooyis(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
This should not be true. undecided kiss cry cry kiss
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Klington: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afonjas are enjoying their changi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by mmsen: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
No wonder security forces in Nigeria are so useless.

If people from Katsina are so wonderful why do they have one of the most useless, impoverished states on the African continent?

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
TurboBuilder:
Why Is Nairaland/Seun forcing people to declare for Muslim before commenting on Islamic related threads but refused to do the same on Christian related threads? Is that not PARTIALITY?
Well, let me take my time to educate you on this: AT the beginning, religion section was one, Islamic and Christian threads under one roof. But along the line, you Christians became nuisance, started invading and infecting, derailing every single Islamic thread with hate, abuse and names calling. Meanwhile, muslims on nairaland are not known for that, they mind their own business, they don't invade and derail your threads.
Muslims complained and Islamic section was carved out under religion section and put in one corner to let peace reign. But this didn't deter you and your co-travellers. Then, the solution of tagging anyone who wants to comment on any Islamic thread came on board just to deter you. Well, it worked partially because some of you are like stubborn mosquitoes, you still invade, abuse and derail Islamic threads.
In case it may interest you, I stopped visiting islamic section because of these incessant attacks with terrible comments from people like you. I'm a Muslim and I hate that tagging too because I don't need anyone to remind me what I believe in.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by 9jatatafo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Action film. PMB don give us confirm leg over
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you voted for Buhari,

You voted for Zahra's Buhari's billionaire wedding while you scrimp and save for yours

you voted for a two months hospital stay while you cannot afford to buy antibiotics

you voted for the cabals to whine and dine in Aso rock wih a billion naira budget while you buy gari at 1000 naira

you voted for 500 million bribe, 250 million naira grass cutting, forging of signatures to sell oil blocs to the chines, while you calculate how your pay will last you till month end

you voted for unemployment and NPOWER AND 5000Stipend ,BMC employee while Daura Bys and Hausa boys get choice employment into the DSS, EFCC,CBN,FIRS.
you voted for death by fulaniherdmen, hunger by hyperinflation, ill health and penury, its only life for a few that are priviledged, the Hausa Fulanis and the Kanuris.

10 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by mmsen: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:
I'm not surprised at all because karma is a b!tch. When Jonathan was there, it was like this too and you guys were cool with it. From political appointments to aviation recruitment to Youwin and so on. One guy even asked me if all the people from the South East and South South who were favoured in the aviation recruitment at the expense of the other regions under Stella Oduah were not qualified?

Most of the educated people in Nigeria come from the south.

But you keep deluding yourself that we are equal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by holluphemydavid(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari and nepotism is like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by mmsen: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

we yorubas hate south east and south south

For what reason?

Is it not northerners who are causing problems in Ile-Ife?

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nigeriadondie: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
One Nigeria. I hope the other parts of the southern Nigeria wud not complain. The had d chance to correct this mistake of the northern hegemony in 1967 but all said igbos were their enemies. So let them enjoy their "One Nigeria". Even the middle belt that used to be part of the old "north" have realized the folly keeping Nigeria "united" as a task accomplished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
mmsen:

Most of the educated people in Nigeria come from the south.

But you keep deluding yourself that we are equal.

I'm not bothered by what you think.
As far as I'm concerned, what goes around comes around. When Jonathan administration kept employing SS and SE people, did you think of SW as part of the South despite their supports for Jonathan? But now that the North is "doing" you, you suddenly remember SW.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Truth, it's in all sphere of the country. From police to the judiciary.

Ever wondered why almost all CJN since 1999 are from the north? President of the Court of Appeal, Federal High Court, National Industrial Court , well that's for the Judiciary one will hastenly conclude.

What about head of agencies and organisations, chairmen of boards ?

Managers and directors of departments, they are everywhere.
Federal is long dead and buried. Ever wondered why a state like Lagos has been ahead since 1999? Foresight.
Lagos revolutionalised it's laws, change its courts, ensured rapid promotion of qualified judges to the appellate courts hence they are effectively countering the north as far as that is concerned.

Will you blame the north when a southern man is put in a position rather than employ his qualified kinsmen, he will rather sell the slots to the north for a fee?

An average northern won't do that. They know their difficiency when it comes to education and they are working it out to ensure they are not marginalized.

In the south, we rather employ foreign trained personnel or better still any thing foreign but certainly not local.
If we southerns can do that we sell the slot to the north for a fee and those slots are then either giving to a northern who meets those criterias, or southern convert who will drop his southern name and religion for a northern name and religion. Then they seal this up by giving you their daughters hand in marriage. The nomenclature has changed for ever , you are now one of them , give births to children that takes the same nomenclature and that is that. You can't leave save you wanna walk away from the comfort to southern he'll where nobody gives a rat ass about you.
Just check the Muslim pilgrims welfare board in your southern state and check how southern slots for hajj is being sold to the north for a fee, thereby denying genuine southern Muslims , or making the conditions appear so stringent that those interest can't meet up, or better still keep the information out of the public.
This is not new and nothing will come out of this except it becomes viral and I don't this going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by mmsen: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

I'm not bothered by what you think.
As far as I'm concerned, what goes around comes around. When Jonathan administration kept employing SS and SE people, did you think of SW as part of the South despite their supports for Jonathan? But now that the North is "doing" you, you suddenly remember SW.

What did GEJ do to the SW?

Omobola Johnson is not from the south west?

Besides, compared to this government GEJ's cabinet managed to get some things done. It was only because of idiots like Buhari that they had to reverse the policy on subsidy. That's what happens when you are a democrat and not a tyrant.

Buhari has surrounded himself with people who are useless. The armed forces that are disproportionately northern have done a poor job of maintaining internal security; Katsina state is one of the most backwards places on earth yet you want to fill the SSS with their number? Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
You see, they only took 9 candidates from Benue state after now they will say Benue is a nothern state.....

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by businesscitadel(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silently waiting for 2019 angry angry See my state with a measly 6 recruited. Second to the last position just before akwa ibom. cry cry While Katsina alone has 51 recruited officers. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by ephi123(f): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Emekamex:
Northernocracy.

Nigeria is the only country that defies logic, how can regions with low educational and economic index be controlling virtually all spheres of government?

This does not bode well for our future as it is now evident that being educated in Nigeria is a total waste of time, since you will eventually be led and governed by illiterates who also give special treatments to their fellow illiterates, leaving the literate ones wandering like headless chickens.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
oloriooko:

I thought you would talk smarter
When this govt took to the podium they highlighted all the failures of GEJ and promised to right all the wrongs.
If PMB now tows same line GEJ did how then can he justify his so called change mantra?
Anyway I hope this record is authentic and genuine
Yeah, they should. But my point, you guys have no moral rights to abuse the north. Simple.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:
I'm not surprised at all because karma is a b!tch. When Jonathan was there, it was like this too and you guys were cool with it. From political appointments to aviation recruitment to Youwin and so on. One guy even asked me if all the people from the South East and South South who were favoured in the aviation recruitment at the expense of the other regions under Stella Oduah were not qualified?
Bro jo was fair in his appointments o, it is just that some people did not like the fact that SE and SS peeps were holding position. infact then north was still running things. but this time like someone said there is outright complete nepotism laced with hatred.

these guys should tone down on their bile, its unhealthy.
they should increase their level tolerance and respect for others instead.

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by tonio2wo: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
tafrica:
Lalasticlala, are you happy with this news?
Sarrik, omenkalives, ngeneukenu, ipobexposed, mynd44 etc are all happy with it.

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
mmsen:

What did GEJ do to the SW?

Omobola Johnson is not from the south west?

Besides, compared to this government GEJ's cabinet managed to get some things done. It was only because of idiots like Buhari that they had to reverse the policy on subsidy. That's what happens when you are a democrat and not a tyrant.

Buhari has surrounded himself with people who are useless. The armed forces that are disproportionately northern have done a poor job of maintaining internal security; Katsina state is one of the most backwards places on earth yet you want to fill the SSS with their number? Does that make sense to you?
I don't know your yardstick but security is better than what we have in the past when our NA were being chased and killed by ragtag BH, when BH were hoisting flags on Nigeria territory and when fund meant for internal security found its way into senior military officers and politicians' pockets under Jonathan.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by emmaitive(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
let thunder faya every body who say buhari is fighting kwaraption
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Lancelott(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

SW dragged you into it, really? How was your Jonathan, a Southerner favoured SW when he was there despite the supports he enjoyed from Westerners up till the 2015 election period?
Will you keep quiet... what are you saying?? use Google and check Jonathan's ministerial appointments then come back and talk...

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by goaldynboy: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
[[s]quote author=OlaMiki post=56000068]Personalizing it to Buhari clearly shows u are the real zombie and emotional bitterness for Buhari as a personal , someone ur father can not reach 50% of his achievement in life

This scenario has been happening right before you were born, its a general problem in the country not just the north or buhari Govt if not --:

why did CBN Gov -Emefiele recruited several igbos in central we he resumed as governor, why did is pple tag Diamond Bank , Igbo dominated Bank, or Wema Bank - Yoruba Dominated Bank etc

even your mumu HERO Jonathan recruited many Igbos or Niger delta pple in his aso rock security /PAs and other staffers, pipe line contracts at the expense of the country's Armed Forces who are met to do the job. he favor his pple more than the hausas and even disfavored the Yorubas

STOP PERSONALISING and BE OBJECTIVE -Lagos more populated has 7

[/quote][/s]

Rubbish! Trash from a trash brain!!!

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by godwin120alex: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
This goes to show that the states that got more pple are the states that its pple has the competencies required for the job. lol
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lancelott:
Will you keep quiet... what are you saying?? use Google and check Jonathan's ministerial appointments then come back and talk...
I would rather tell you to Google search.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by businesscitadel(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

Well, let me take my time to educate you on this: AT the beginning, religion section was one, Islamic and Christian threads under one roof. But along the line, you Christians became nuisance, started invading and infecting, derailing every single Islamic thread with hate, abuse and names calling. Meanwhile, muslims on nairaland are not known for that, they mind their own business, they don't invade and derail your threads.
Muslims complained and Islamic section was carved out under religion section and put in one corner to let peace reign. But this didn't deter you and your co-travellers. Then, the solution of tagging anyone who wants to comment on any Islamic thread came on board just to deter you. Well, it worked partially because some of you are like stubborn mosquitoes, you still invade, abuse and derail Islamic threads.
In case it may interest you, I stopped visiting islamic section because of these incessant attacks with terrible comments from people like you. I'm a Muslim and I hate that tagging too because I don't need anyone to remind me what I believe in.
Al taqqiya tins! While you were busy telling half truths,
you forgot to add that the Muslim camp issued threat to the lives of some people too.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by slap1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
You will not see sarrki and other BMC on this thread. I want to know how anyone can begin to justify this.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Almaiga: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abeg make we here word, when the North took the recruitment serious by applying en-mass. You were busy criticizing PMB here 24/7, now that the recruitment is over your here wailling. cool grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company? / Can He Still Be Considered 26 Years old or not? / Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.