Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies (3016 Views)

How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by vaqtorz(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Dear all,

i am contemplating on venturing into one of those businesses i mentioned in the topic to become an agent but i dont know how to go about it

though i already have the capital i think it would require.

so i need someone to share their opinion with me if they have any.
Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by Theonlyway: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Please explain what these things are first
Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by aktherealman: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
There is Another vacancy is available.

The role includes but not limited to managing day to day activities of various banks i.e. Credit facilities, loan booking/liquidations, cash flow management, bank reconciliations etc, MIS, assistance on trade Finance (LCs etc) PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: The candidate will be handling the team with following functions. Applicants are [url=http://nigerianjobs.online/2017/04/26/find-out-how-you-can-much-as-%e2%82%a6500000-monthly/]welcome to apply[/url]
Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by Makuos: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
vaqtorz:
Dear all,

i am contemplating on venturing into one of those businesses i mentioned in the topic to become an agent but i dont know how to go about it

Are u thinking of a business to invest in, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!

Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by Makuos: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Theonlyway:
Please explain what these things are first

Are u thinking of a business to invest in, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!

Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by Makuos: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
vaqtorz:
Dear all,

Five(5) Major Reasons Why You Need Baxi Box And Why It Is Better Than Paga, Pocket Money

1. High and instant Commissions
2. Easy and convenient to use
3. Time saving and economical to manage
4. 24/7 customer Service and maintenance support
5. Free merchandising and marketing support
Re: I Need Someone To Please Give Me Ideas On Paga,pocket Money,or Baxi Box Agencies by pufframmy: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
still working

Makuos:

Five(5) Major Reasons Why You Need Baxi Box And Why It Is Better Than Paga, Pocket Money

1. High and instant Commissions
2. Easy and convenient to use
3. Time saving and economical to manage
4. 24/7 customer Service and maintenance support
5. Free merchandising and marketing support

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Opportunity For A Pastry Maker In Lagos / ARM Life Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / INEC 2020 Recruitment Portal Now Open For Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.