Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) (38779 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Slammed For 'Yoruba Woman' Wanted By Police Post / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by chuose2: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
a
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by VanBommel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Blawn Loof Leepublic

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
sotall:
Crime doesn't pay...

it pays to be honest
seriously I just changed my mind yesterday about that
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by ugolinze123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
where is Ogun State? please
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Extrazee: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
SBG04:

Ridiculous claim, especially coming from a biafran. Biafrans are wanted for fraud, prostitution, 419 and Yahoo in the following countries;
China
Vietnam
Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
South Africa
Kenya
India
Cameroun
USA
Igbo's are second only to none in international crime.
Wanted in almost every country grin
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Leeeekeeee: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
The yellow-bars ve won virtually all award on crime this week.

From Grammy to Headies.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Crusherdaniels(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
we know them .. afonjas
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Stupidity is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy a jet,
Mumu is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive school which your children will never attend.
Ignorance is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own...
Idiocy is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has an headache....yes
Kolo mental is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 Naira out of the 5000 Naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money.....
You are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slowing driving along the road.....
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! They are human beings like you, they don’t have no power! If they had the power they claim they have, Nigeria would not be the way it is........!
If you don't like what I have said argue with ur keyboard.
my brother name true u talk oooooo , Christians in Nigeria is taking this too serious .... Someone have to tell them that all this pastors are fake .....I prefer giving my money to the widows and the homeless ,than giving to the church or giving to one fake yahoo yahoo pastor
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
How much will they pay?
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk... Bonnie and Clyde 4rm the west

It's got to be from the waste side.
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by JoyTracy(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
I know that woman well well now, is she not iya Azeezat?
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Vsklotanna40: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nw it goes to the west... Jst watching in 3d shocked
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Dalastically: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
OK..

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by dinggle: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
I beg ignore EFCC them dey craze dem no put reward, abi na free to catch thief? Make dem learn quick from FBI, person wen report no go pay transport and drink fanta for hot sun?
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
How much dem carry
Make we know before we begin blow whistle upandan dey beat around bush because dis type nor be the type persin dey find for Transcorp side; dem go don face Seme Border side by now and we all know say to speak extra language na real work, ehn!

See, EFCC, No free food in Freetown o!
If Buhari can work from home, whu talk say we sef nor fit work from within our bedroom...
I sabi work from the "Oda" room sef

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Afonja
It must be them
At least no be cannibalism.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Extrazee:
When it comes to fraud, ndi ofe dey rule.
When it comes to cannibalism and drug peddling, na you carry first. The great developers, Spectranet ambassadors, see Wi-Fi signal wey strong. grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
At least no be cannibalism.
Crime na crime
All dey afonjaland
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Awolowo must be sad in his grave because this people are hellbent fraudsters.

Highly fraudulent people.
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by buskie13(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk... Bonnie and Clyde 4rm the west
cool
u just made remember 2pac song
[b]me and my girlfriend [\b]
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by columbus007(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dem for put money for their head and see if everybody wont take to his or her whistle cheesy
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
When it comes to cannibalism and drug peddling, na you carry first. The great developers, Spectranet ambassadors, see Wi-Fi signal wey strong. grin
Scratchface grin why are you showing us your great grand mother
See his head

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na dem brown loof

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Scratchface grin why are you showing us your great grand mother
See his head
Samuel L Jackson? Really? Try harder! grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by chigo003(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Name checkers will be disappointed because Ndi Igbos are not involved
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by newslifeop: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Welldone
Re: EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) by Stylz69(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm Toyin and Akinola be vely vely kiaful!!! Why are you doing this? What type of kids will you raise. Mod I didn't insult any tribe ooo.. selfish couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.