Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife (548 Views)

Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife by JOLSOFT(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Well i believe the retired AIG doesn't read or doesn't know anything about history so let me do a little bit of enlightenment.
Lord macalulays Address to the British parliament on 2nd of February 1835 he said and I quote " I have travelled across the length and breadth of Africa and I have not seen one person who is a begged who is a thief, such wealth I have seen in this country, such high MORAL VALUES, people of calibres. I do not think we would ever conquer this country(Nigeria, Yorubas) unless we break there backbone which is her spiritual heritage and therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system , her CULTURE for if the Africans-Nigerians-Yorubas think that all that's foreign is good greater than their own they will loose their SELF ESTEEM their NATIVE CULTURE . They will become what we want a truly dominated nation." In view of this the oba of eko has lost his self esteem and he's now a dominated commoner that need to be "baptised to feel among the living soul". And we got the report that the gesture put up by the king is a way of greeting I feel they can come up with a better excuse if waving hand is a way of greeting is looking away while waving hand without a smile a way of greeting too?
I believe we need to retrace our steps and make ammendment as to where we have lost it (Our Culture)..
Omo ife ododo
Odua a'gbe a o
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife by Businessideas: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Op , it's lose not loose wink
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife by JOLSOFT(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Businessideas:
Op , it's lose not loose wink
Well thanks I typed with my phone so I feel you should read the message and not look for typo error..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lose Self Esteem With Oni Of Ife by Businessideas: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
JOLSOFT:

Well thanks I typed with my phone so I feel you should read the message and not look for typo error..
Seriously,no pun intended. I reckon you have a brilliant content and wrong spelling can be a turn off for those who can benefit from the brilliant content.

(1) (Reply)

For BTC Lovers / Are You In Need Of Razor Wire, Barbwire And Chainlink / 200dollars Worth Of Tbc Grant Up For Grabs !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.