Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Australia To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia To Nigeria (1006 Views)

How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? / (question) Australia To U.s.a / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia To Nigeria by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2007
Please how long does it take for a little package containing some cd's to arrive in nigeria from australia when posted through the postal service? thanks
Re: Australia To Nigeria by niceuzor: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
which postal service are u geting the package from?
Re: Australia To Nigeria by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
its been sent through the local post office
Re: Australia To Nigeria by niceuzor: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2007
what i'm trying to say is that The postal Service in Australia

will know the working day's for ur package to get to Nigeria.

So you comfirm from their office ok.
Re: Australia To Nigeria by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2007
thanks i'll do that just now

(1) (Reply)

Anyone From Ghana And Kenyan Or Any Other African Countries Here? / Any One In Nairaland Here Living In Senegal / Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.