Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (55296 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by armadeo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
The fact that this man has made a valid argument has flown over the heads of many " youths.

If buhari dies the bloodshed in the north would be astronomical. You wouldn't believe it till it happens.

We in the south are known for docility and siddon look. If that shit happens and we greet it with silence then we are finished.

I have always prayed he survives this tenure due to t yhe lives that would needlessly be lost if he doesn't.

Buffoons would say southerners killed him when it is glaring he is seriously ill. Buhari was the only northern dude that could unite them. That plan has failed and they won't see it like that.

We should all pray he survives this tenure. Else the 2nd civil war might just be in the way.

Not a prophet of doom but facts before fiction.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:

google it naa or ask the Minister of Lies
lol. minist of lies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
And finally the hopes of sighting him today vanished .

Can you all agree with me now that you have an incapacitated president in the villa ?

Can we all agree now to ask the Nigerian Senate to start impeachment proceedings on Mr Muhammadu Buhari?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by 1Rebel: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal society.

Shut up. When much more worse insults were thrown at GEJ, where were you?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by michoim(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
FFK can never be straightforward in his entire life. He talked about pleas from ALL quarters to Buhari to resign. From IPOB, PDP and looters quarters, have become FFK ALL quarters.

This is their evil agenda. To destabilise this government from executing his anti corruption programmes or disintegrate the country. May God expose and disgrace our common enemy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
stagger:
Oh Lord,
which kain country wey I come find myself this period? I better start looking for where I can buy citizenship by investment. I am tired of this nonsense.

I sent you a message. Do you mind quoting me?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by xynerise: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

You mean just like your grand son? grin

Agadi nwoke a rapum aka biko tongue cool cheesy

grin. Zuzuru Si eba puo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Naruto87(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
kpaofame:
shuoo shocked shocked shocked

i cant take this o lawd

Please i am looking for any job i can do from home... undecided
i am a degree holder from a renowned institution and have internet connectivity. grin
try forex
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

grin. Zuzuru Si eba puo

grin

Have a nice weekend though wink tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by smellingmenses: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal society.
If you are proposing assassination.... You don't have the monopoly...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Zedoo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ever8054:
and you and your frustrated father will leave for ever abi?..,

Pained
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Luminee(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
if you know who dies, we'll name a disease after him, at least he deserves to be remembered for something...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by smellingmenses: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Assassination threat alert!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Dee60: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
FFK, you should remember what a man sows.......

It is most unfair if not wicked to castigate people or abuse them because of their health.....

This your writing is heartless!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by smellingmenses: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dee60:

FFK, you should remember what a man sows.......

It is most unfair if not wicked to castigate people or abuse them because of their health.....

This your writing is heartless!
He wrote fair and square.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Malawian(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
But jokes apart, what actually happened to Buhari? He was hale and hearty just over a year ago, imperiously killing IPOB, Shites, Millitants and "Boko Haram", all of a sudden, he can barely get out of bed and looking like a ghost.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=IamPatriotic post=56004373]There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal

Most people ignore him. Have you ever heard any of his contemporaries say anything about him? We went to the same uni so I know what I am talking about. This is someone who by education and opportunity should be on the world stage. But here he is rabble rousing.

His supporters?
There is however always a crowd around accidents.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Dee60: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
armadeo:
The fact that this man has made a valid argument has flown over the heads of many " youths.

If buhari dies the bloodshed in the north would be astronomical. You wouldn't believe it till it happens.

We in the south are known for docility and siddon look. If that shit happens and we greet it with silence then we are finished.

I have always prayed he survives this tenure due to t yhe lives that would needlessly be lost if he doesn't.

Buffoons would say southerners killed him when it is glaring he is seriously ill. Buhari was the only northern dude that could unite them. That plan has failed and they won't see it like that.

We should all pray he survives this tenure. Else the 2nd civil war might just be in the way.

Not a prophet of doom but facts before fiction.

That is what FFK and his gang want - WAR. They are deranged, all deranged and corrupt elements. He still owes Nigerians explanation on where the hunreds of millions shared to him in the name of election dissaperaed into!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Dee60: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=greenpasture post=56010006][/quote]

Wow!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by ItzChinnex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari is Finished...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by dotedote: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who reads this ! FFK sure needs a job.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ever8054: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Memphis357:

My dear, you and your father will definitely die before death begins to think about me.
Fool, begone!!!!
why are you sounding like sombary that is afraid of death yet wish it on someone else as if you will leave for ever...and come to think if it,the buhari you wish should die,do you agree with me that his corps will be more valuable than your living frustrated father and entire relatives.I believe if your father will be opportune to get close to buharis corps,he will take a photo with the corps and enlarge it to keep in the family seating room(that's if he has one)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by calaway: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb

Suffer Head is what u r. stupidly standing alone, be reminded that Buhari cannot sit up talk less of stand. how productive can he b under the circumstance?
u obviously don't love urself of Nigeria just hungry 4 power at all cost northern idiocracy.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by azaino: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
how do you intend to achieve that nigga
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yoruba and their smart game. .... we are all now southern...
we have biafra, west n North.... both of u connived to bring out buhari.... fight urselves.... don't drag us into it...
God will mk our enemies and oppressors to fight themselves. .... and gv us a peaceful biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by calaway: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kutis2030:
take ur short gun and kill him
stop encouraging evil and wastefulness
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Adeolu4(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dat was too much
Goblin grin grin grin
Let sitdawn Nd wait for d senate to call again grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ebulonse(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tenim47:
may ALLAH punish all those handwriting undecided
See some truth in the handwriting...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Arielle: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Misbegotten drug addict. Only in a cesspit like Nigeria will such a person have a publicly aired opinion. Anyway, it serves both Buhari and APC right.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by merxi55(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
He's not perfect. Let's learn to accommodate him,its really not easy to.. .he is someone's father and husband...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
stephanie11:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208202316685057&id=1516216357

FFK just knocked out the certificate less buffoon called Buhari and the ghost he has turned into

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.