Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. (800 Views)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / Jobless Graduate Needed(good Knowledge Of Statistics) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Ejadike(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
I met this girl (a final yr student) while I was still serving in Cross river state last year. We were so into ourselves despite our different tribe, in fact she loved me more cos I was a bit laid back then and she always crave for my attention, she could even borrow airtime just to hear my voice everyday, infact she even spoke to few of the guys crushing on her to help secure a job for me, she was my partner in good deeds and crime like Bonny and Clyde(we didn't steal oo, just expressing how close we were), my better half. Before coming back to Lagos, I ensured that I get this relationship thing right even if it means sharing the little money that i have into two, i even offered to help her with her project atleast instead of staying at home bit she declined, all these and more i did cos I've had bad relationship experiences which I wanna pin the blame on myself. As at early this year, everything went sour, I realised she doesn't crave for my attention anymore, we even quarrel about almost anything and the fear and respect she had for me has died down. Though I know that she wants to focus on her studies and project and it's really taking a lot of her time but I wasn't complaining and I expected that she should ask me how far with my job search and how I was coping since I'm not working yet and away from my home cos I was with my cousin brother, she rarely asks else I bring up the issue, we rarely saw back then, she just forget to do the little things that a normal gf would do. I called her over to iron out our issues one fateful day after numerous ironning outs, then I asked her why the attitude and if she doesn't care about us and why is she's think about only herself? the answer I got was "Bleep it, I can't kill myself for a relationship and even if it's marriage that she doesn't care" I was shocked and angry, she later apologised that she had to defend herself and I was talking plenty then i realise she has been taking me for granted, she was just laughing while defending herself. I came back to Lagos for an interview(I didn't get the job sha) and tried my best not to get attached to her too much cos she hardly calls or even chat me up on whatsapp. One day she chatted me up and was acting emotional and saying she knows she's hasn't been living up to her duties as a gf and that it's cos of school and I should give her time to finish up with school stuff so that during holiday it will be just be me and her, I just told her I'm not complaining and ended it with a cold reply cos shes can't always be misbehaving and thinks I'll just agree to her pleas everytime. Till now I've not seen any change, no hello on whatsapp, even if I put a girl's pic as my dp she won't even get jealous (she has never put my pic as her dp aside from my birthday last year june) yet she said she isn't seeing any other guy and that she loves me more than I think but she doesnt show any atom of care or concern.
I know I'm supposed to be focused on getting something doing with my life instead of thinking of one girl but my emotions are involved here and I think it's cos I don't have a job yet that is making me pay attention to her annoying attitude. Though I'm working on myself to acquire new skills by tutoring myself on some stuffs online but I'm still emotionally traumatised. I just need a job so that i can forget about her totally and start a career for myself. Maybe she has written me off which is why I won't give up on myself. The only pay back is success.

I had to create another account so that i can express myself freely. Please, i need an advice on what to do, we haven't broken up yet. Bashing is allowed to help reset my brain.
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Nne5: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
I need an advice on what to do,we haven't broken up yet.

You confused.
You don't know if you need a job or a girlfriend at this age.Just wasted precious time reading this poo.SMH.
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Ejadike(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Biko help me push to fp
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonsense!!

I didn't read because the first line started with "I met this girl"

and you still had the guts to tag your post "(Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed.)"

When the real agony sets in, we will know!!
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Homeboiy: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm

U think loving a nigerian girl is easy dey der dey form lover boi
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Joephat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
You're jobless, you're in a fruitless relationship, you're broke, you are staying with your mother, you're 30years and above, you are seeking advice to help you get over a Nigerian and cross river bitch.

Who has envisaged your future and probably saw that it's not holding water

You're useless... For the future of our unborn male children, please go and fall inside lagoon, you're like a virus...

You didn't even want to come back to Lagos n look for job after service because you were helping her with her project,, I wish I know you, I for Don disown you as a person..

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by idibiaaustine: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by kunlesufyan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joephat:
You're jobless, you're in a fruitless relationship, you're broke, you are staying with your mother, you're 30years and above, you are seeking advice to help you get over a Nigerian and cross river bitch.

You're useless and you're destined to be poor... For the future of our unborn male children, please go and fall inside lagoon, you're like a virus...

You didn't even want to come back to Lagos n look for job after service because you were helping her with her project,, I wish I know you, I for Don disown you as a person..

Cold but true.. .
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Ejadike(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joephat:

You're useless and you're destined to be poor... For the future of our unborn male children, please go and fall inside lagoon, you're like a virus...

I just laughed after reading this comment. Listen up! You dont know how many interviews I went for and the skills I've acquired as well of which every normal graduate does. This is another aspect of my life and that is my love life of which you must have had similar experience as well so stop acting like you've never been or seen anybody in my shoes.

I never said I helped her. As regards destined to be poor thing and useless, I won't answer you man. You're entitled to your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Ejadike(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nonsense!!

I didn't read because the first line started with "I met this girl"

and you still had the guts to tag your post "(Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed.)"

When the real agony sets in, we will know!!
Guy... I understand you, that shouldn't be my priority but assuming its your friend thst is pouring all these things out to you and asking for your help swear you won't be calm with him and give him some advice. We should learn to related with people as we want people to relate with us. We all have feelings man, besides you don't know how much I'm looking for a job and even setting up one myself. I'll meet with you and when I see you I'll tell you I'm the guy you were cold to as regards this topic. Bashing is allowed sha. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ejadike:
Guy... I understand you, that shouldn't be my priority but assuming its your friend thst is pouring all these things out to you and asking for your help swear you won't be calm with him and give him some advice. We should learn to related with people as we want people to relate with us. We all have feelings man, besides you don't know how much I'm looking for a job and even setting up one myself. I'll meet with you and when I see you I'll tell you I'm the guy you were cold to as regards this topic. Bashing is allowed sha. Thanks

Bro... the only thing that should give you feelings now is the anticipation of alert on your phone. Anything else aside Family and Personal hustle, cut it off!!

I can't read that whole write up, but few things should be your cocern now!!

GOD

Hustle

Money

Family

Every other, cut it off!!

Modified After Reading:

If you need relationship advice, take this to romance section. The jobless guys and girls there will help you out!

But

If you need a Hustler's advice, Forget about that girl and plan your life... It is splitting apart!

1 Like

Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Ejadike(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bro... the only thing that should give you feelings now is the anticipation of alert on your phone. Anything else aside Family and Personal hustle, cut it off!!

I can't read that whole write up, but few things should be your cocern now!!

GOD

Hustle

Money

Family

Every other, cut it off!!
Thanks.
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Joephat(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ejadike:

Bro. I want to meet you, which part of Lagos are you?

I need to slap confusion out of you.

She knows nothing will come out of the relationship that's why she doesn't give a damn about you, girls are too sensitive when it comes to relationship. Maybe all those while you av been forming good lover boy, she had noticed you won't get job as soon as you can.

I also served in cross river and their ladies doesn't deserve to be loved or keeping distance relationship with..

Sorry, if I was rude to you but just reset you brain Factory. May God see us through the job search...
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ejadike:
Thanks.

Edited... read again
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Joephat(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ejadike:
Thanks.

No worry about hoes, with success, you will see them cueing up and you would then have to discard few..

Marrying Nigerian Girl is even in my planB not planA.

Either I marry from Somalia or I go to Ghana n marry.

Nigerian Girls only offer you quality sex
Re: Agony Of An Emotionally Disturbed Jobless Graduate. Advice Needed. by Makuos: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Five Major Reasons U Need Baxi Box & Why It Is Better Than Paga, Pocket Money
1. High and instant Commissions
2. Easy and convenient to use
3. Time saving and economical to manage
4. 24/7 customer Service and maintenance support
5. Free merchandising and marketing support

Are u thinking of a business to invest in, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!

(1) (Reply)

NGO Recruitment For Graduates For Oyo State 2017 Apply Now / 2017 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Now Open. Apply Now!i / Fresh Graduate Trainee Job For Serving Nysc Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.