Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

So Whats My Business With This.. (pic) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / So Whats My Business With This.. (pic) (439 Views)

Please Where Can I Get Loan Of Up To 500k To Scale up My Business? / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money / Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Whats My Business With This.. (pic) by splashz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
i have this my uncle that i always visit once in a while,Uncle Joe. Once he sees me he starts his good old days story (story for the Gods), always repeating this once in a life time golden opportunity he missed way back to partner with an airline company, how he would have been a billoniar by now.My uncle is doing well from my point of view, he is into oil and gas, i guess maybe he is not ok with his level of success. Then on the order hand, my dad is an architech sorry was an architech. Back then he was in money, did alot of big contracts for the govenment and politicians, he was balling back in the days.Luckely for him he managed to build few houses for rent,he didn't value those houses much cos he thought he will always be balling, so he failed to plan for the future. Fast forward to the future, Autocad(software for designing buildings) came, made the job easier and better for the industry but made life hard for my dad, he could not compete any more, lost his value to alot of people and went broke. Now he depends on his houses and the children. I dont want to end up like him in that aspect.

If you think your doing well now cos you gat a good job, live in a 3 bed room apartment in lekki phase 1, think again cos they also did well during their own time.
Plan your finacial future. If you fail to plan your future your already planning to fail in the future.

On the order side a Lot of people want to invest to secure their future but their problem is the right place to invest and reap high return on investment.
Am a web and a mobile app developer, my big dream is to programe a unique social network and be like Mark of facebook, and i actually did but it didn't fly because there is already too many social networking websites out there, but non is greater than facebook cos Mark created the idea. Which brings me to a conclusion that if your idea is someone else idea it wunt fly.

Luckely for me i got the contract to build website for Ziiun, so i needed alot of infor about the brand, as they lectured me on the concept behind the brand i was wowed and became desprate to join this brand at all cost at this early stage not because i dont have a better concept than them, but because their idea stands a better chance of surviving and growing bigger than mine. No brand is running this concept yet over here in nigeria,thats a bigger advantage to control a large market share of the industry, the once doing it are doing it in small scale, so this is an opputurnity for me to join this dream on time while i still do my personal things.

Ok lets talk about the future of this ziiun a bit and what attracted me to it.
Ziiun wil run a chain of outlets(in every major city in nigeria and africa)- a cool spot- a good place to hang out.

I love the way shoprite run their business system and outlets, is a collection of diffrent type of business put together in one spot, Thats the kind of system ziiun intend to run, all type of games collected in one spot, will be a cool place to chill both kids and adults. Though the space and the design will not be as big as shoprite but the system will be the same. Each outlet is a collection of video game section,virtual reality games, draft, chess, monopoly, scrabble, snooker and other interesting games sections put together in one place. And each outlet will have ziiun fast food joint, plus the part i love the most as a football fan is that each spot will have section with cinema type of big screen and seat arrangment for watching any football match.Then the retail shop for anything game, latest tech you can imagine ,the final busstop for games.
Apart from the outlet ziiun will have a tv station airing game contents, everything game.Then the Monthly Game competition.
But lets do a rough calculation of the amount coming out of each outlet.
Lets say 50k comes out daily from each outlet,
50k X 30 days = 1.5mill X 12months = 18mill from 1 outlet yearly X 10outlets = 180million in a year from 10 outlets.So the more the outlets the bigger the millions.

Ziiun has started by introducing it first branch of business, the game competition to gain attention first, before proceeding to the next branch. So after testing many strategies we ended up with 6 strong strategies that can produce the result for the brand(Our strategies can only be reveled to our partner and investors), tested and trusted strategies for achieving 2k to 3k turn up for the game competition. So if we have 2k turn up, assuming 1k is for contestant and the other 1k is viewers,

1k tickets for contestant sold at N1500, 1k X N1500 = 1.5mill;
1k viewers ticket X N500 = 500,000
assuming everyone spends N500 for feeding (which can be more or less - but imagine the number of food items people will buy: battle of drinks,waters,snacks,plates of foods, and so on is endless), 2k X N500feeding = 1mill,
2k rough chances of selling video game stuffs or other things you can imagine.
Chances of getting funded by brands interested in reaching their market.
with states like Lagos,Abuja,Ph,Calaba,kanu,Abia,Imo,Enugu,Anambara,Platue we are sure of running the competition every month in Nigeria.

What is in for you..
first Ziiun started as a small dream, like a joke and now growing into something serious and bigger than people that created it. Registered with CAC, supported by Ebonyi state govenment and GTBank. The team is full of experienced people that has been running this type of business in small scale.
This is how you get your Return on Investment of whatever you want to invest..
if your investment stays up to 5months you get 300%,
if it stays 3months you get 200%,
if it stays 2months you get 150%.
if is a long investment in the company you become a share holder.
The dream is big and the future is bright, ziiun need as much investment that it can get to make as much money for the investors as possible.
if your interested and need a detailed business plan, contact ziiunv@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit / t / I Need Help On Getting Bet9ja License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.