Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America (628 Views)

Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / April Fool: Uniport Guy Begs His Ex-girlfriend, Says He Wants Them Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America by Moscoly15: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
A facebook user Tony Tida Tmg is officially begging North Korea Leader Kim Jong-Un to please help him and assasinate his uncle who sold their land to travel to america, He took to hotgistnaija Facebook Page to drop the message.

See what he wrote:

i dont have a problem with the wiping out of the state but please i want the bomb to be directed straight to New Orleans Louisiana so that it will hit Philip my uncle direct in the head…..he thinks he can sell our only family land and run away with the money

SEE MORE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/hilarious-nigerian-guy-named-tony-begs-south-korea-leader-to-bomb-his-uncles-house-in-america/

Re: Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America by airminem(f): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
@op change your topic, i suppose its NORTH KOREA, not south korea
Re: Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America by GloriaNinja(f): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided IF HE IS THAT DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION, HE SHOULD CLIMB THE LAGOON BRIDGE AND ATTEMPT SUICIDE.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For My Friend / One Word For Her Please. / The Cheating Wife Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.