Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (40940 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by kingdenny(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeria is a joke
One day the truth will be out... it can never be suppressed for long.
We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by SIRmanjar(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
BABA I respect you but you helped create ad install the demon buhari

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by magoo10(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ask him o
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
aybabz101:
God! y naija b like dis. what are those useless senators doing. and bros lai dey talk say its nt necessary to b in d office for u to perform ur duties. i think as from next week, i will b teaching my students from home

That is also possible!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
the presidency is hiding some thrombosis we the masses, all is not well at aso Rock, only a matter of time before breeze go blow and fowl nyansh go open, same thing they did with yar adua that year. well I'm watching from afar, this film go sweet.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by daveP(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
I just want to do one thing for this old man..... cos he is now a two faced Janus......

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by ehimon: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
How long can buhari hide his true state of health?
Funny govt.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by bedspread: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
HE IS A SWCRET PRESIDENT
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Baamivic: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Now i begin to like Gov. Fayose because he has said it all.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by ZombieTAMER: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
aybabz101:
God! y naija b like dis. what are those useless senators doing. and bros lai dey talk say its nt necessary to b in d office for u to perform ur duties. i think as from next week, i will b teaching my students from home
Na sack dey call u so
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by klax(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hahahahaha soyinka just woke up from his slumber I guess. Prof. pls go and ask Aisha and all apc that too late silly question.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Sirpaul(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
buh herdsmen enter this man house??...
Abi??>
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by inourcare: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Let Us All Calm Down.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by freethesheeple(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229859-breaking-buhari-make-state-health-public-soyinka.html

Africa is filled with power drunk leaders,who believe that power is their birth right.I don't understand why someone who is not health fit will want to rule by force.
Am sure the citizen didn't appoint a work at home president. Can the Federal government allow a civil servant to work from home?? won't that person be called a ghost worker
i think it is time just like in our Football team that we need to try a Foreign President to rule the country maybe things will change a bit....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Baroba(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:
It would be extremely foolish of Buhari to run for 2019. I thought his illness was nothing serious, but let's not lie to ourselves - this guy is not fit enough to be in office for 6 more years. He needs to do the right thing and step down. Stop listening to these power hungry psychos that want you to die in office.

Looking at Buhari, it will take the special grace of God for him to see 2019, I pray am wrong, but the man looks frail and sick..Those who are physicians know what am talking about..

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
Prof you are professor of Cowards

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Pascal181: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
if u hide a sickness, d sickness will expose you...
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Adebowale89(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
The suffersticated ones are too funny. Immediately he released this statement, the herdsmen from Mauritius visited his residence.

don't be too senseless
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by freethesheeple(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Africa is filled with power drunk leaders,who believe that power is their birth right.I don't understand why someone who is not health fit will want to rule by force.
Am sure the citizen didn't appoint a work at home president. Can the Federal government allow a civil servant to work from home?? won't that person be called a ghost worker
i think it is time just like in our Football team that we need to try a Foreign President to rule the country maybe things will change a bit....
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Adebowale89(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
XerXers:

chai, i herd the herdsmen invaded his house today, so it was because of this statement? igbos are slaves
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Adebowale89(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
Prof you are professor of Cowards

but better than ojukwu who ranaway to Abidjan and left his people wasted away?

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by PublicAssurance: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Because he is a big hypocrite. In fact his a hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by thunderbabs: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Refuses to resign in order not to let hz Northern cabals down at d expense of hz life. Northern rule shit
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by fukuligibi: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
I dont think our president is actually balanced. God help him

Check my signature for your web solutions
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by mmsen: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mr Soyinka you exhausted your credibility when you came out in support of this man.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by msadamidris: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is very unfortunate
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Kylekent59: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Me dey even reason if na mask president dem use. Asin molding a mask with his face aand someone wears it and we feel it is d president. Then if not, why are they hiding d president from d masses?
Something must be wrong somewhere ooo
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by IamPflow(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Because he don't want Nigerians to worry much about him.. What a good leader grin grin tongue
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
He has said it before that He Is Sick.

The question we should be asking is why he doesn't want to step down....
A Nigerian president will never step down.. In fact, a Nigerian politician will never step down even at the point of death
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by ephi123(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mr Buhari is holding on to power by all means possible.

Meanwhile, we will never see bmc goons on this kind of thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by rosco1404: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
N4.5 million negotiable
it is in Abuja
very clean
call 08037036515

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.