Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (40878 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by victormbadike14(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
so what are u insinuating? embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Celcius:
Funali herdsmen invade his house, then he speaks.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by adeniyi3971(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
I beg you with whatever you serve please like my poem to keep me in the competition using the link below

https://m.facebook.com/masterpenbooks/photos/a.637225919704027.1073741827.636958906397395/1264641013629178/?type=3&_rdr#1325804317512847
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Templa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oga wole, you don tear your passport ni? And you expect transparency from this govt?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two! What every Nigerian home & abroad need right now is to look inward and go back to embrace Agriculture with gratitude and humility or shamefully like a dog licking his wound! In blood & Sweat, in Tears and Toil, A life outside Agric is a life on the edge, a life heading for the cliff, a precipitating thunder storm by the hints and darts of mist and frost!

The reason why Nigeria play partisan and kitchen politics among the electorates, political stake holders and the observers is the reason why the Nigeria educational institution is so dysfunctional and defunct that So far has only managed to produce just only Wole Soyinka as the only Nigerian Nobel laureate, South Africa has 10 Nobel laureates, Egypt has 4, Algeria has 2, Liberia has 2, Kenya has 1 and Ghana has 1.

Lately, with too many premonition, much of our attitude towards Agricultural practices has been an heist wrapped in spared subligarian adrifting a rock bottom, a befuddled dike outburst and an hog washed. In a proliterated troglodyte pillage of epical ascensions, we lampoon the affluence of privilege in a bumfuzzled Whiffler, a cattywampus flummoxed opinion, gobs smacked mugwump, kerfuffle. discombobulated, nonplussed shivoo, and a snollygoster in a diddly doodly squat. All our circumlocution are befuddled much like that of a wascally wabbits and like a Jacklope with a showdown of belligerent pogrom enveloped in an aboriginal days of infamy. Aside gaming words & delusions, lets all go back the humble path ways of agriculture. Even in the next 100 years from now, it will be the trending business for Nigerians. Remember it takes 30years of Consistency in Agriculture to be a Pro like the Dangote, or Obasanjo that you admire in your wishful thinking of wanting to be a billionaire. Therefore, this venture is not for pack of wolves, lazy vultures looking for free feast sites, and free catch for free money or con, ponzi and overnight money. If you have got no bones in your wings, shoulders and guts, then its high time you have backed out. There's dignity in Labour!
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
smartty68:
Buhari is fasting for Naija... Shikina

I'm consumed with morbid curiosity to find out how long you're going to last. Please continue grin
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by numericalguy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
This Wole Soyinka sef. How can you expect to see a ghost president.

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
When you have a empty skull for a president, expect nepotism that knows no bound.

Wole stop complaining, you prefered a slowpoke to a working president.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by ipreach: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prof. of goat is not regaining his senses
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by henrysam(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oga Soyinka help us ask baba o.
You and your old people with unmatured youth who did not pass through history class brought us to this level.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by smartty68(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

I'm consumed with morbid curiosity to find out how long you're going to last. Please continue grin

Guy please leave me o grin
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by VirginFinder: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
XerXers:

chai, i herd the herdsmen invaded his house today, so it was because of this statement? Afonjas are slaves

The yEasterners are the real slaves who will NEVER smell the Nigerian presidency...Biafra they will NEVER get...hahahahaha
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by VirginFinder: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
opal4real:
When you have a empty skull for a president, expect nepotism that knows no bound.

Wole stop complaining, you prefered a slowpoke to a working president.

Are you yEasterners all dullards?

Isnt it evident Yorubas voted for Osinbajo
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by discusant: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229859-breaking-buhari-make-state-health-public-soyinka.html

President Buhari believes that his north has learned a lesson from late Yar'Adua's health/death episode.

Nigeria is in for a long brawl with Buhari's inner caucus. There are insinuations that Buhari's "rebellious" wife is not allowed near the husband;

that makes the situation worse for Nigerians.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by daududaniel(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mr president has to address the nation soon...
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Austinoiz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Since GEJ left Aso Rock, this old man has been resting in peace. Who woke him up?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by DollarAngel(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Adebowale89:

but better than ojukwu who ranaway to Abidjan and left his people wasted away?

What about rat poison taker grin grin
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by discusant: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu Stella O., where are you Maaaam?

Since the main Madam is no longer allowed in the other room, please move into the other room, come out, and tell us news about our president.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by carammel(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
I hope he gets well soon,and resign. He needs to relax and enjoy his old age in peace,I really pity him.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by talk2emma: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by ChristyB(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
SERIOUSLY Well, your opinion.

DollarAngel:
Prof you are professor of Cowards
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Mayflowa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:
It would be extremely foolish of Buhari to run for 2019. I thought his illness was nothing serious, but let's not lie to ourselves - this guy is not fit enough to be in office for 6 more years. He needs to do the right thing and step down. Stop listening to these power hungry psychos that want you to die in office.

Lol. We are talking about the next 6 months, you are talking abut 6 years

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Adebowale89(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:

What about rat poison taker grin grin

he died the same way agunyi irosi was wasted. I still regret fajuyi decision to died with him coz Igbo doesn't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nizguy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
vengertime:
We need to enter that Aso Rock and drag the idiott Buhari out. Who e help?
grin
vengertime:
We need to enter that Aso Rock and drag the idiott Buhari out. Who e help?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by sshalom(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Why are you wailing pa soyinka??you were one of those who supported and imposed the ancient dullard on us undecided

He may have been one of those that supported PMB (by the way there are millions of them) but he is now raising salient issues and advising the President on acceptable conducts as the number one public officer in Nigeria.

Respect that!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
VirginFinder:

Are you yEasterners all dullards?

Isnt it evident Yorubas voted for Osinbajo

Then it's evident that all Yorubas are Zombies? A mere commisioner, who the SGF called his bluff?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Icon79(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
I have said it before and I will say it again: Wole Soyinka is my hero!

Perhaps, the only hero I have left in Nigeria.

O pari

osinbanjoisaliar:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229859-breaking-buhari-make-state-health-public-soyinka.html
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by sugarsoul(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Why are you wailing pa soyinka??you were one of those who supported and imposed the ancient dullard on us undecided
You spoke my mind dearie. God bless your memory. All of them should just shatap and let's continue the Buhari sickness saga.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Soyinka knows nothing and I would tell him what he failed to know. My dear Mr President is hiding his health status because he doesn't want people like you to share the benefits of his health table manner..Read it again >>>read it again <<<<<read it again <<<<>>>??
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by mpowa(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
No you can't join the wailing club it's too late, smeegol have a job for you
So anybody who wants to make reasonable contribution to national issue now is a wailer? Never, WAILERS are those who criticize without reasons and ZOMBIES are those who praises without reason. They are both unreasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet / Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.