Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (40948 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
God bless you for exposing omenkalives
If you check his omenka handle and check from 2013 backwards you will see that his was a loving chap like every other nairalander. Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by OreMI22: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
He can hide his health from Nigerians, but can't hide it from God

God knows everything they have planned against Nigeria and it will not work for them.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by tobsvent: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
You think you're wise? Old wine in new bottle, reasonable Nigerians no longer reckon with you and your cohorts. Period.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

i'm doing good.
only worried that you've forgotten me

even with all the prayers i've offered. undecided

maybe i av to switch to traditional way.
ofo na ogu loading

**pours libation**
dibia: amadioha fire your thunder and clear this girl's ears. let her whatsapp never work again if she don't reply my pm.
me: based on logistics
grin
Lol ur so dramatic,I didn't forget you just been real busy .howve you been tho?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Flashh: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prof. Wole Soyinka should just mind his own business. He's talking too much and it's getting out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by aolawale025: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2017
When Buhari came back from UK. He said he would rest and his VP would continue acting. At that point, the cabal must have reversed that decision. And here we are.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by opribo(m): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2017
There is something unusual about that man they brought back from UK and showed to us as bubu. The man said he was back and strong and suddenly he has gone into limbo again.

Well whatever it is the cabal are doing with bubu the truth will surely be exposed sooner than later. Even the wife of the presido cannot be seen again, na wa O.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Kbraims(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2017
why do pple tink like dis...hw d u xpect a whole president to reveal is full health condition.Opposition ar alwayz dia to take advantage.D only tin dat can b known to d masses has been revealed: president is not in gud shape.If u can pray for him do so if u can't keep ur mouth shut! #CommonSense
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by mpowa(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
aloeman15:
I believe the dictionary of ur choice defines each term.
when u read what causes wailing, maybe u wil feel enough remorse about ur statement.
What is this One saying
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
dragonking2:
If you check his omenka handle and check from 2013 backwards you will see that his was a loving chap like every other nairalander. Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry.
Blablabla. Typical nonsense from a pained ipob yoot.

You should go preach that stupid messages your blothers who turned the forum and indeed Nigeria upside down just because they couldn't stomach the defeat of their god at a keenly contested election. Remove the mighty log in your eyes and those of your blothers before you bother about the specs in others'.

Same bastards that called themselves "Ambassadors of Nigeria (as in TAN) suddenly became the greatest enemies of the country and want out of same country because their god lost an election. People like you of course cannot see the hypocrisy in that. But you keep jumping in and out of my mentions like an agitated toddler.

Every Fvcking thing about you screams HYPOCRIT but na my own dey give you and your likes running stomach. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I don't give a shit about you, never will. Hell I don't even know if you exist, save for the trash you always dump in my mentions with the hope that would prick a nerve and make me a Jonathan asslicker.

Live your life and let me live mine I owe you nothing, neither do you me.

Now get the fvck out of my sight, and to hell with all that "he was a loving chap" crap. I don't need your love, not gonna add a breath to my life.

Bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Deepfreezer(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
President of a dead country.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Lol ur so dramatic,I didn't forget you just been real busy .howve you been tho?

You know say without women nollywood go be nollystick. grin

una like drama pass as men like b shocked bs
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by GenBloodykiIler: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

You should go preach that stupid messages your blothers who turned the forum and indeed Nigeria upside down just because they couldn't stomach the defeat of their god at a keenly contested election. Remove the mighty log in your eyes and those of your blothers before you bother about the specs in others'.

Same bastards that called themselves "Ambassadors of Nigeria (as in TAN) suddenly became the greatest enemies of the country and want out of same country because their god lost an election. People like you of course cannot see the hypocrisy in that. But you keep jumping in and out of my mentions like an agitated toddler.

Every Fvcking thing about you screams HYPOCRIT but na my own dey give you and your likes running stomach. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I don't give a shit about you, never will. Hell I don't even know if you exist, save for the trash you always dump in my mentions with the hope that would prick a nerve and make me a Jonathan asslicker.

Now get the fvck out of my sight, and to hell with all that "he was a loving chap" crap. I don't need your love, not gonna add a breath to my life.

Bye.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop seeking love and attention

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

Bye.
The truth hurts.

Chia, e pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by vengertime: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
malware:

He helped us the northerners
with more hunger you people are used to.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2017
dragonking2:
The truth hurts.

Chia, e pain am.
See human being. Is this all you can come up with? When person chose to ignore una nonsense, una go dey beat una dry chest like wetin I no know. After all the noise, the best he could finally come up with is "e pain am".

Next time, go look for other people like yourself to bump fists with.. I'm not your type.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
See human being. Is this all you can come up with? When person chose to ignore una nonsense, una go dey beat una dry chest like wetin I no know. After all the noise, the best he could finally come up with is "e pain am".

Next time, go look for other people like yourself to bump fists with.. I'm not your type.
Omenka, i actually pity you because if I start with you, na you go run comot nairaland. cool
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by malware: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2017
vengertime:
with more hunger you people are used to.

I eat healthy food more than you bros
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
dragonking2:
Omenka, i actually pity you because if I start with you, na you go run comot nairaland. cool
Just take a look at who pities someone else.

Typical empty trash talker.

What more can you do besides spamming my mentions with useless rants? Can you lot stand and intellectual debate? I have made significant contributions to this board, written many articles, made valuable inputs to reasonable discussions- what the hell have you done besides crying in and out of my mentions, begging that I be like you and your brothers?

Abeg go sit inside my mentions and rant endlessly so I can "run comot nairaland", after all, you have no better way to apply your time.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by vengertime: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
malware:

I eat healthy food more than you bros
hilarious, Masa and tuwo Shinkafa and akara
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just take a look at who pities someone else.

Tyoical empty trash talker. What more can you do besides spamming my mentions with useless rants? Can you lot stand and intellectual debate? I have made significant contributions to this board, written many articles, made valuable inputs to reasonable discussions- what the hell have you done besides crying in and out of my mentions, begging that I be like you and your brothers?

Abeg go sit inside my mentions and rant endlessly so I can "run comot nairaland", after all, you have no better way to apply your time.

Nonsense.
Okay, open a thread just you and me for an intellectual debate while everyone watches. You think say na to write long bullshit story dey make you intelligent? I laugh. Open a thread, mention me for the intellectual debate challenge, I am game.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol... "loving chap like every other Nairalander" cheesy

To set the record straight, Buhari did not mess anyone up with hate, rather it was the senseless hatred and barrage of devilish attacks he suffered post-2015 elections in the hands of a multitude of angry hate-filled psychologically battered wailing jonathanians on this forum that transformed him into what he is today. The peak of it was when he (and Benue people in general) were singled out and severely mocked and ridiculed repeatedly by some foolish jonathanian imbeciles every time the news broke of fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in Benue. They mocked and mocked and mocked him and this was all because he refused to suck up to their Jonathan. What kind of human mocks people in the height of such tragedy?... only insane losers!

I personally witnessed his transition in the periods after the election from that 'loving chap' you talked about to what he is today. And like Chinua Achebe would say, when a man brings ant infested firewood home, he has indirectly invited lizards to his abode.

cc: Nukualofa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by malware: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
vengertime:
hilarious, Masa and tuwo Shinkafa and akara

Na you know that one, let me put my dp. Put yours so people can differentiate who looks more nourished between me and you.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2017
dragonking2:
Okay, open a thread just you and me for an intellectual debate while everyone watches. You think say na to write long bullshit story dey make you intelligent? I laugh. Open a thread, mention me for the intellectual debate challenge, I am game.
Why don't you go open a thread with "long bullshit" yourself.

It is amazing how some of you imagine one's e advocacy is limited to this forum. You lot have turned this forum into nothing but another 2go with your childishness while the mods look on helplessly. If this forum were to be moderated with strict adherence to the rules, some of you wouldn't even have a toadstool to sit under.

I asked you a simple question about your opinion bout Transformation Ambassadors who Now happen to be the strongest proponents of secession and all you could come up with was "e pain am", yet you sit there and talk about one "writing long bullshit".

You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nukualofa: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
obailala:

To set the record straight, Buhari did not mess anyone up with hate, rather it was the senseless hatred and barrage of devilish attacks he suffered post-2015 elections in the hands of a multitude of angry hate-filled psychologically battered wailing jonathanians on this forum that transformed him into what he is today. The peak of it was when he (and Benue people in general) were singled out and severely mocked and ridiculed repeatedly by some foolish jonathanian imbeciles every time the news broke of fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in Benue. They mocked and mocked and mocked him and this was all because he refused to suck up to their Jonathan. What kind of human mocks people in the height of such tragedy?... only insane losers!

I personally witnessed his transition in the periods after the election from that 'loving chap' you talked about to what he is today. And like Chinua Achebe would say, when a man brings ant infested firewood home, he has indirectly invited lizards to his abode.

cc: Nukuaofa
Trust me, i know omenka very well right from his use of Iroh moniker and i can tell you that you need to use the whole detergent in the world to get a speck of white from his attitude then.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Nukualofa:
Trust me, i know omenka very well right from his use of Iroh moniker and i can tell you that you need to use the whole detergent in the world to get a speck of white from his attitude then.
I specifically was referring to his new found passion for attacking almost anything Igbo. That is an unfortunate result of the barrage of meaningless attacks he endured (and still endures) from certain group of people on this forum and this trend started only after the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by LionDeLeo: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

It is amazing how some of you imagine one's e advocacy is limited to this forum. You lot have turned this forum into nothing but another 2go with your childishness while the mods look on helplessly. If this forum were to be moderated with strict adherence to the rules, some of you wouldn't even have a toadstool to sit under.

I asked you a simple question about your opinion bout Transformation Ambassadors who Now happen to be the strongest proponents of secession and all you could come up with was "e pain am", yet you sit there and talk about one "writing long bullshit".

Omenkalives, I swear you don dey fall hands.

You might just be giving free lessons to some ungrateful creatures, hence the more reason they keep searching for you.

Omenkalives wey im post no dey pass one or two?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
obailala:

cc: Nukualofa
The hypocrisy of these people irritate me no end. I don't even understand how they can't see they were the ones that messed up this great forum.

Who started all the hate speeches on this forum if not them? And all for what; because they wanted Jonathan retained by all means. And when he couldn't have his way, they turned the country inside down.

Even when the Ijaws moved on, they couldn't - hate just wouldn't let them.

They took sides with foreigners to insult Nigeria, insulted everyone who shared different opinions from them and called Yorubas and others betrayers as though anyone had any pact with them that was broken.

What irritates me the most is that of those who once called themselves TAN! I can remember how those guys flooded the Akwa Ibom stadium in their thousands wearing those TAN Branded T-shirts during one major football match (have forgotten which country Nigeria played against that day). They were everywhere!

They were AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA!

The moment Jonathan lost the election, these same people started shouting "biafra or death" all over the place!

Now they want to put the blame of what the forum has become on me. What nerve!

Telling me about "loving chap" like I give a shiit about their love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

The irony is that you should be the one ashamed. You claimed that you are more intelligent than I, so what stopped you from proving it. It is obvious you are afraid then. Open the thread about TAN and others so that we shall discuss. There is no need to derail this thread .Remember that I'll be asking my own questions too , e.g Buhari'S promise on banning all government officials (himself inclusive) from seeking medical care abroad.
So don't open your mouth to claim intelligence if you can't live up to it.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by LionDeLeo: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
stop seeking love and attention

This mechanical engineering phone repairer will never say anything that appeals to common sense apart from "nonsense trash", "shatap there" and all those expressions associated with imbs.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by omenkaLives(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Nukualofa:
And what amount of detergent so we need to get a spec of white from from the attitude of you and your brothers?
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by GenBloodykiIler: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The hypocrisy of these people irritate me no end. I don't even understand how they can't see they were the ones that messed up this great forum.

Who started all the hate speeches on this forum is not them? And all for what; because they wanted Jonathan retained by all means. And when he couldn't hav his way, they turned the country inside down.

Even when the Ijaws moved on, they couldn't - hate just wouldn't let them.

They took sides with foreigners to insult Nigeria, insulted everyone who shared different opinions from them and called Yorubas and others betrayers as though anyone had any pact with them that was broken.

The one that irritates me the most is that of those who love called themselves TAN! I can remember how those guys flooded the Akwa Ibom stadium in their thousands wearing those TAN Branded T-shirts during one major football match (have forgotten which country Nigeria played against that day). They were everywhere!

The moment Jonathan lost they election, these same people started shouting "biafra or death" all over the place!

Now they want to put the blame of what the forum has become on me. What nerve!

Telling me about "loving chap" like I give a shiit about their love.
[/s]
nobody gives a damn about you
you're free to hallucinate
Nonsense trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.