Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is Your Best Perfume? - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Best Perfume? (67836 Views)

Best Perfume Under 10,000 Naira / What Is Your Best Perfume? / Exposed!!!!! (best Perfume In The Market Now For Xmas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nostradamus: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
I use malizia Donna, the one with that comes in white bottle, it's very cheap bought it #2500,the only thing I hate bout it is it doesn't last long like Lorinda,turare, and all those Hausa pefs that outlive the owners.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by yomifola(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Tony montana
or explore
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
peegirl:
Joop Homme
that thing stinks to the high heavebs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
peegirl:
Joop Homme
that thing stinks to the high heavens
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by nautieonline: 1:40am On Nov 07, 2017
my favourite perfume is on www.nautieonline.com very affordable fragrances

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by bellaanyansi: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
we are your icing on the cake. your outfit is not complete without a good smell. for your irresistible surrati designers oil fragrance 100mls at very very super affordable prices. we are still very much in the business of making you smell good without breaking the bank. sealed....tested ....trusted....original. we have been dealing on this for over 4yrs now....a chat on our whatsapp says it all. for various unlimited surrati perfumes contact 08038989090. pay on delivery available too

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Reeberry: 2:54am On Apr 17, 2018
naturalwaves:

The funny thing about perfumes is sthat it is not usually the price that make a good one. It is more about the uniqueness of the frangrance. Like my own perfumes Casablanca( white bottle) is not even up to 2K but if you lay down thousands of perfume, none can smell like it. You know there is this general category of perfumes that just smell normal like regular perfumes while few have a unique smell. Talking about expensive perfumes, some are expensive because of what was used in making them and how scarce it is. Some can say a certain back of oak tree or something was part of the ingredients or a soaked flower from Cuba or the bahamas etc. The funny thing thing is that you may not even like it going by the scent. Some other perfumes are expensive because of the quality of the bottle and not necessarily the content. If you're looking out for a long lasting perfume, make sure it is oil based. If you put an oiled based perfume on your palms, it will be oily in a way. The more oily a perfume is, the longer it lasts. Some can even last for up to 1 month when it touches a cloth unlike those other perfumes you put on your palms that undergo effervescence like methylated spirit.
Cassablanka that doesn't last up to 30 minutes? You people should stop hyping nonsense. I once bought it and gave it out the third day. My 1k plus got wasted.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by naturalwaves: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Reeberry:
Cansablanka that doesn't last up to 30 minutes? You people should stop hyping nonsense. I once bought it and gave it out the third day. Mine 1k plus hot wasted.
Can you copy any part of my write up that says Casablanca lasts forever? Casablanca is not an oil based perfume but still lasts (the white bottled one). I used Casablanca as an example of a perfume with a unique scent.

Moreover, most people do not know how to apply perfume, they just put it on clothes and that's all! I do back of my ears, wrist, neck and just a bit of clothes and people still compliment the perfume at least 6-7 hours after minimal usage
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Reeberry: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
naturalwaves:

Can you copy any part of my write up that says Casablanca lasts forever? Casablanca is not an oil based perfume but still lasts (the white bottled one). I used Casablanca as an example of a perfume with a unique scent.

Moreover, most people do not know how to apply perfume, they just put it on clothes and that's all! I do back of my ears, wrist, neck and just a bit of clothes and people still compliment the perfume at least 6-7 hours after minimal usage
That's how I apply my perfs.

Besides Casablanca can't even last for 3 hours.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by naturalwaves: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reeberry:

That's how I apply my perfs.

Besides Casablanca can't even last for 3 hours.
HAHAHAHA. Maybe you got the fake one. I can send you originals.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by tohpahz(f): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Si... Georgia armani
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by chilez(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Are you a perfume lover? Do you like to be the center of attraction among people? Or you know someone who loves perfumes. 

Sochy Fragrances is a brand that deals in all kinds of designer inspired perfume oils (eg Dior Sauvage, Coco by Chanel, Versace Eros Man, Amouage Interlude, Mon Paris by YSL, Gucci Intense, and many more.

Interesting facts: They last Long (24hr+) without re-application
You can still smell like your favourite designer brand without breaking the bank. 
We do gift packaging also.

Price: N5000 for (20ml with two 5ml bottles).
Price: N7000 for (30ml with three 5ml bottles.)

Place your orders and we would deliver(quick and fast) anywhere in Abuja and nationwide.

Telephone: 07017349998, 0818 727 7927
Whatsapp: 07017349998
Instagram: Sochy_Fragrances
You can also DM me here

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by okwabayi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
I've used so many I can't pick a favourite. The drawback of being familiar with a huge amount is anytime someone passes by and smells nice. Rather than compliment the person your mind starts doing calculations, running through your library of smells to pinpoint the exact fragrance the person applied.
It's a curse in itself.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by donhils: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Who uses Oud Touch by Frank Olivier? Is it good? Does it last at least the whole day?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Perfumista.ng is an online perfume shop where you buy best designer perfumes in Nigeria. Best deals on designer fragrances and perfumes in Nigeria.

We sell Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Davidoff, Channel, YSL, Tomford, Beyounce, Jimmy Choo, Amouage, Terry De Gunzburg, Lalique, Hugo Boss, Terry De Hermes,Perry Ellis, Elizabeth Arden, Armani, Clinique, Bvlgar, D&G, Benetton, Lacoste, CK etc! Top Brand Name Perfumes and Colognes, also beauty products. GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC from U.S!

Call: 07067871581
Email: perfumista.ng@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Perfumz/
https://www.nairaland.com/4472102/perfumes-sale

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by moonnstar(f): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Big fart smelly lies everywhere. Anyways mine is Hotice and Night walker.
I love hotice

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by omorttee4u(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2020
redcliff:

Big Boy stuff....Black orchid too is good.

I have original Ochid. P O D. Within Lagos.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by omorttee4u(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2020
shady16:

Alright!

Get in touch for any Designer perfume. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by omorttee4u(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
chinwe5050:
I don't have a best perfume because I am a perfume freak. I h
ave used uncountable number of perfumes ( i barely repeat perfumes, I dont have a signature fragrance�) and they smell so lovely and unique in their own ways.

The ones I currently own are:
Black Opium by YSL
Si by Giorgio Armani
La Vie Est Belle by Lancome
Decadence by Marc Jacobs
J'Adore by Dior
Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez
Honey by Marc Jacobs
Dahlia Divin by Givenchy

PS: I am looking forward to using Tobacco Vanille!!

Get in touch for your designer perfume. Very affordable.
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
figure007:
Cant do without wearing my perf ...no body odour without it but I still wears always ...it makes you look confident at times and happy ... Do you agree with me ? .
I agree Boss
Exactly what I have been saying

We gather dey wink
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
olanshi:

Carolina Herrera Collections!

212 MEN (Any day anytime)

CH MEN Prive. (CHHC)

And lastly Aramis and Solo Loewe.

So much confident wearing them errytime

Exactly, that confidence wearing your favorite perfume and feeling good about yourself,

Have you tried the oil perfume variant of the alcohol based

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Benoxvals:
The combo rocks
Bad ass combo
Men wey sabi better thing
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seenyo:
I miss my MIYAKE!....
Na so so fake version full naija now!
It depends Boss, we have the original designer manufacturer EDP and also the oil perfume variant

You can never go wrong with it, very strong power of persuasion, tells more than appearance

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
boolet:

Madam, perfume is an accessory just as your necklace, wristwatch and/or bracelet.

Help me tell them o,

Will one say the mouth is always smelling that's y they brush in the morning

One reason I decided to go into the biz is due to my love for oil perfumes
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Skoopy:
Davidoff - hot water is perfect for me
Mad oh!

David off, cool water...
Have tried it's oil perfume form
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

It depends Boss, we have the original designer manufacturer EDP and also the oil perfume variant

You can never go wrong with it, very strong power of persuasion, tells more than appearance
really?....where is your outlet located?
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
KingOfThePay:
Men should use Colognes, not Perfumes.
There is this 'opposite sex attraction with colognes'
Real men spend a fortune on colognes

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seenyo:

really?....where is your outlet located?
Yaba, Lagos Sir
My whatsapp no is on my signature so we can discuss more
Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.