Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos (2030 Views)

Video Vixen Bernice Burgos Shows Off Her Banging Bod (photo+video) / D’banj’s ‘king Don Come’ Club Tour Attracts Bernice Burgos To Nigeria / See Amazing Photos Of The Most Charming And Top Blogger In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos by kizygist: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerian music star D'banj popularly called Kokomaster was pictured with American model Bernice Burgos in Bahamas. D'bank took to Instagram and shared some photos of him and Bernice Burgos today 28th April 2017.
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/see-amazing-photos-of-dbanj-and.html

Re: See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos by maryjan8(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cool
Re: See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos by GloriaNinja(f): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided DBANJ LOOKS GAY
Re: See Amazing Photos Of D'banj And American Model Bernice Burgos by Lily4star(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DBANJ LOOKS GAY

How can you call our sexy koko Master gay, this same sexy thing I am seeing up there, abeg no repeat am make me and you no get problem for this thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Trusted Roofing And Aluminum Expert For Quality Service. / I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? / Abuja-lokoja Road Blocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.