Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (35801 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigerian girls give just sex in relationship...agreed.
Nigerian guys that are collecting just sex nko? Are they any sensible?

It's a case of two senseless people, very deserving of each other.
You're what you attract.

It's easy for you guys to point fingers. I will keep asking, what have you guys given to the women you've dated apart from sex? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bros eh! You can take everything but offer me number 4.

You won't understand until you date chewing gum babe.
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

You're what you attract.

It's easy for you guys to point fingers. I will keep asking, what have you guys given to the women you've dated apart from sex? grin

Gbam!
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by ademasta(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Endosteed(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Respect, men need to be respected even if you are the one that is taking care of them.RESPECT us

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by oluwashedy: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
lastmaster:
Gud one bro, imagine my babe telling me dat she have done much for me, and I asked her what, she said I so much love sex and she have been giving it to me freely without complain and do I want to sex her to death. This is a lady dat can't contribute 1 kobo in the relationship. I just open mouth dey look am.Dat was d last time I made love to her just to tell her dat I can survive without sex.
Lolz, could recall my ex telling me that in a relationship, a guy is to provide while the girl gives him sex in return.... The statement weak me sha

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Crixina(f): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:
Good list bro, but sorry to say this, once you take away sex from the equation, 95% of Nigerian girls have NOTHING to offer in relationships.

It has been spiritually and scientifically proven.

If you bump into a Nigerian chick who's willing to spend, sacrifice, and give up tons of benefits just for you, my brother pause and ask those around you if you are really in Nigeria or Singapore.
This is not entirely true, we attract our kind, you can't be half baked as a man and expect to get the best of women.

Most men too have sexx in mind when approaching a lady that's why that's all they end up getting, but here on Nairaland and other social media, men are always represented as saints, and women as the big bad wolves.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by nkemdi89(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sarang:

If you both know what you want, it is not a waste of time mbok.
It happens still, hard or not hard, it is very possible. I'm sure if you give all or some of the above mentioned qualities, a man can wait for you till marriage. Try it.
Sweat heart I am talking from experience, maybe I have not meet the right man in my life, all those qualities above I believe I possess them, no man wants a relationship without sex, they see sex as love, unfortunately I found myself in this generation. When a man will tell you that he is emotionally starved. That doesn't mean the men are not decent, but they all have the urge and you don't expect them to change it because of you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by lastmaster(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluwashedy:
Lolz, could recall my ex telling me that in a relationship, a guy is to provide while the girl gives him sex in return.... The statement weak me sha
No be small thing bro, some ladies are so terrible.
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Crixina:
This is not entirely true, we attract our kind, you can't be half baked as a man and expect to get the best of women.

Most men too have sexx in mind when approaching a lady that's why that's all they end up getting, but here on Nairaland and other social media, men are always represented as saints, and women as the big bad wolves.

A people get the women it deserves.

Same the other way around. Try to judge each individual on his/her own merit. Problem is I don't see lots of thread about women complaining about men. Seems the men have a point. But I'm quite convinced that all have sinned.
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Sarang(f): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Sweat heart I am talking from experience, maybe I have not meet the right man in my life, all those qualities above I believe I possess them, no man wants a relationship without sex, they see sex as love, unfortunately I found myself in this generation. When a man will tell you that he is emotionally starved. That doesn't mean the men are not decent, but they all have the urge and you don't expect them to change it because of you.

I am talking from experience too. I hope you meet a good man sometime.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by captain247: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why guys of nowadays doesn't remember they themselves aren't husband materials in financial aspect but quick to judge ladies of not being wife material? Simply because she ask you to take your responsibility as a man meanwhile she is performing her role as a house wife.
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by captain247: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you know you cannot provide for three please stay off women. As a man you must be able to cater for yourself, wife and a kid. A man is to till the soil to provide for his family while a woman is to comfort him and pass through severe pain in child bearing. Why add to woman suffering to share in the struggle of a man in addition to all these.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Godfullsam(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
maiahsaiah:
Pls add this: women go for plastic surgery and change to a dog, on your way home buy a collar, when you get home, build a kennel, your man will never leave you.

What is this one saying undecided
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by newslifeop: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
right
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

i am begining to fall in love with ur sincerety.... Following u asap

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by nkemdi89(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
OnyeEgo1:

i am begining to fall in love with ur sincerety.... Following u asap
Thanks and I will also follow you back rich person.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Godonium(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
even the sex self is earned.he has to do all the calls to gifts before he can get it. remember he has to maintain it too
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Godonium(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

what is even wrong with sex.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by emzeezlee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Standin ovation for the op
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by emzeezlee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Xzbit91:

I'm not telling you to give me work. Just quote your source
no be only source na origin...
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by emzeezlee(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Relationships again??
Una no dey tire>?? angry angry
consult nnamdi kanu for your answer...
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Champele(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

You right and in the other way round Nigerian relationship without sex is just a waste of time, hardly you see a Nigerian man that will stick to a no sex relationship.
How can a grown up man be in a relationship without sex?. I do imagine that sometimes. I use to be in a relationship without sex when I was a virgin
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Champele(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
iamDaisy:
undecided stories if he doesn't like me the way i am he can please take a long walk.
I do put it in prayers, for God to never let me marry your type
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Champele(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You're what you attract.

But I need to ask this, Is sex a favour to someone?
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Champele(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You're what you attract.

And what have you given apart from demanding for silly things when there are important things for him to do?
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by McTobe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
chain this very interesting thread suddenly became cold
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
iamDaisy:
undecided stories if he doesn't like me the way i am he can please take a long walk.

Like you for who you are when you can't cook. Chai

Since when do women like men for whom they are if they don't have egunje?
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kentrasso:
In other words be a slave to the man. If she takes care of you who takes care of her??

A man will definitely care for the one who cares for him because he knows that if she's not in good shape he jeopardizes his own well-being

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Thank you for gathering these comprehensive points.
They are excellent. I certainly learned a few new and important tricks, that's for sure. Keep it up from https://relationshipnest.com
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by BabbanBura(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2018
importexpert:
We men have always said that women are the most complex creatures God has ever created. And some of us still hold this view. But when we hear women say that they do not understand us, we get shocked! Really?! We are the simplest creatures on the earth (you may choose not to agree though). Where you women have pages of things you expect of us, our list is quite simple. I mean very simple.
Once you can understand what we want, you’ve struck gold. And yes, don’t assume to know what we want. Know it instead. When you do, you will be able to meet our needs. When you do, you will have made yourself too valuable to lose. So, here are eight things we really want in a relationship.

1. Be Independent: If you ask an average Naija guy, he would put it very bluntly thus: “stop demanding for money!” A young man cannot be trying to build his future and you keep demanding money from him incessantly. Nobody wants a leech. Be independent for yourself. Work with your own hands. Make your own money. Take care of yourself. Once you do, our attraction to you skyrockets. And when you become independent, you won’t need to beg us for money. Ask any guy around, he will give anything to a woman that does not ask him. Yes, the less you ask, the more valuable you tend to become, and the more you will eventually receive from us.

2. Invest in the relationship: When we want a relationship, we are not seeking to add another load to our burden, please. A woman who makes a man keep working in a relationship will soon lose him. The era of killing ourselves over a relationship is fast winding up. Buy us gifts from your own money. Call us with your own airtime. Pamper us when you see the need to. You are not the only one that wants to feel loved in a relationship; men do too! We want to see that we are really in a relationship with someone and not with ourselves.

3. Be homely: Men love beautiful women. But what is the advantage of a woman that is not homely? Or a woman that will fry plantains and serve us something that looks like coal? You visit your man’s house and notice it is ruffled; you complain about it but have never made an attempt to tidy it up. No one is asking that you perform all the roles of a wife, but we have to see that you can take care of a home. You think we want to return from work and see cobwebs everywhere? Be homely. Learn how to cook dishes rather than always pushing us to eatery. Learn how to keep a home.

4. Give us space: Yes, we may love you; but that does not mean we have to be together always. You need to hang out with your friends. But if you chose not to, don’t try to tie us around you. We don’t want a woman who will not give us space to breathe fresh air. Understand this; you cannot stop us from watching football matches. You cannot stop us from having a guys’ timeout. Relationship is not a prison. In fact, if you want your market to sell with us, encourage us to go watch the games. Come along if possible and do the shouting with us. You can even invite our friends over to play video games while you offer to make us snacks. That will be one of the most romantic thing you can do. In fact, your wife material will just increase by 200 yards instantly.

5. Don’t even think about changing us: Even our parents did not think about changing us. We love the way we are. If you know you are not happy with it, then you should never have said ‘yes’ to our proposal. If we love being indoors, don’t suddenly expect us to start going out. If we love being silent for one hour a day, don’t even imagine that you can get us to stop that routine. Kolewerk! We may have bad habits. Is that a new stuff? We may have flaws. Is that a strange ‘something’? When you agreed to be in a relationship with us, you were signing up for the full version of us. So, just hold your peace and love us like that.

6. Be faithful: While this goes both ways, it is one of the most important things we look out for. There are too many incidents of infidelity around. And it bothers us, especially if we are really interested in the relationship. Does that mean we cannot trust you? Not at all. But don’t ever give us a reason to think you are being unfaithful. I will say in my own opinion that most relationships of today get broken because of cheating than anything else. You don’t believe me? Read break up stories on nairaland. If you are sure it is a guy you want, then be true with him. If you are tired of the relationship, then walk away. It is called a ‘relationship’ not a ‘group meeting’.

7. Remain good looking: We know the usual cliché: “it takes good looks to attract a man but character will keep him.” But never forget what that we are creatures of sight. Don’t assume that you can let your physical looks go just because we are in a relationship. We want women that we can show off. Dress good. Watch your weight. Exercise if you need too. Some of us do not really fancy heavy makeup. Well, you have to know which your man is. But at all cost, please, keep looking good.

8. Support us: You have no idea how many times a guy needs encouragement. Because you see us smiling always, you now assume all is rosy? We encounter a lot of challenges. We face plenty disappointments. The responsibility to be a man can be crushing. It is real! Support us. If we are down, become our cheerleader. If things turn around negatively, stay with us. Motivate us. Let us know that you believe in us even when we do not believe in ourselves. Tell us you approve of us unconditionally. No need to nag or be contentious. Instead, be our peace! Don’t be indifferent when you notice we are down. That will be a very bad idea.

So, there we have it! Is there anything complex about this list? Of course not! We hope you women can now get along with us easily. Thank you for your cooperation.

P. S

Guys, did I omit something? Feel free to indicate in your comments. Ladies, what do you all think?

Please do not copy this article without linking back to this thread. it was confirmed from small seo plagiarism checker to be 100% unique and i am publishing it first time on NL. see image below.

Nothing do you bro - so on point. Thanks for speaking our minds.
Re: 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know by BabbanBura(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2018
maiahsaiah:
Pls add this: women go for plastic surgery and change to a dog, on your way home buy a collar, when you get home, build a kennel, your man will never leave you.

Like seruously! If u objectify yourself to a dog, pls no drag others into this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.