Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17061 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
samesquare:

You know we see things from different perspective, the holy bible is wide
The Holy Bible is like a small hut, and inside this small hut, there are many mansions (John 14:2).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2017
samesquare:
Inspirational quote:- Gratitude Begets Higher Altitude (ps107:1-7)
That I guess means showing appreciation with the little you have been given, will pave way to be given more in abundance (Psalms 119:36 ; 1 Thessalonians 5:18; John 3:27).

That means, appreciation elevates, while greed and covetousness depreciates (Acts 20:35).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Today, the 11th of July is my born-again day. I'm one year complete in Christ today.

I found Jesus on the 11th of July 2016 after someone preached the true Gospel of Christ to me and in the name of Jesus, sin and a recurring ailment of five years was sent back to the abyss it came from after just three minutes of prayer, while I was in the library struggling to even comprehend my books (Mark 16:15-18).

I took note of the date, and today I celebrate (Psalm 30:5).

The table is set, and please celebrate with me with the real food also i.e the Word of God (Luke 4:4; Job 23:12).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
FaithfulServant:
The Holy Bible is like a small hut, and inside this small hut, there are many mansions (John 14:2).

Small but mightier
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Today, the 11th of July is my born-again day. I'm one year complete in Christ today.

I found Jesus on the 11th of July 2016 after someone preached the true Gospel of Christ to me and in the name of Jesus, sin and a recurring ailment of five years was sent back to the abyss it came from after just three minutes of prayer, while I was in the library struggling to even comprehend my books (Mark 16:15-18).

I took note of the date, and today I celebrate (Psalm 30:5).

The table is set, and please celebrate with me with the real food also i.e the Word of God (Luke 4:4; Job 23:12).

Happy for you sir,
Happy real born day may you increase in anointing
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
samesquare:

Happy for you sir,
Happy real born day may you increase in anointing

Thank you my dear, and sincere apologies for missing the celebration with you all. It was beyond my control as the power source to my gadget got spoiled after a very high electrical current struck my house on my born again day and every electrical appliances got burnt including the bulbs and even my gadget charger was not spared.

Even at that, I borrowed a charger and this evening our generators (both big and small) were malfunctioning despite recent maintenance measures taken. The generator was tried several times but to no avail and I came to scene and watch for some moment. I silently prayed to God in Christ name and as took a step closer to put the generator on, I was told not to bother because there was no hope but I still persisted. I laid hold on to the generator and generator came back to life after just one attempt.

All glory to God through His Son Jesus
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Quote of the Day

The only regret I have in life is my failure to find Jesus in my mother’s womb; probably He was there too, but I was unable to see Him because my eyes was not open (Psalm 51:5; 139:13; 22:9).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Excerpt From the Born Again Party

Some say they were humbled by grace, but I personally was humbled by force after my eyes was made to see strong thing (2 Chronicles 33:12-13).

Jesus Christ is the Chief Doctor of the whole universe and that’s why He is called the Great Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 5:25-34; Luke 4:23).

I just want to let us know that every birthday is a step closer to the death day and another chance given to repent.

But after the death day, what next? ( Hebrews 9:27).

Anyway, you all will be greatly remembered and loved always. Rain of love and showers of kisses -_-

Thanks and God bless.

Faithful Servant

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Public Apology

Sincere apologies to everyone for my delayed online presence of recent. It's is due to power malfunction in my area and and I struggle to power my gadget.

Things will return back to normal the very moment the power failure is fixed by concerned authorities, and when I get a suitable faster charger.

I will be here always with you while I still can.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quote of the Day

For with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
The True Prosperity Gospel

Well, some say money must be made, but I say Jesus Christ must be heard and known worldwide (Mark 13:10; Psalm 68:11; Matthew 6:24 ).

Money can only change hands, but Jesus Christ changes lives and heal broken hands (John 6:63; Matthew 8:3).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by samesquare(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Inspirational Quote: He that observe the wind will not sow (matt 24:14-30).
You can't fulfil a vision if you haven't got one.

INSIGHT:- Where there is no vision(the ability to perceive the future) the people perish(acts16:9-10,prov29:18).
Our gifts,talents,abilities and endowments are not for show off, neither are they for fun. When you want to show off, you'll be off the show. You have not stone maximally, 'until you die empty'. This means using all the talents, opportunities and privileges that God gave you on the earth. You should not hoard or keep back anything that you are endowed with.
Jesus christ our lord, after benefiting mankind maximally, He said 'it is finished' (Lk19:13b). That is a confirmation that He left no stone unturned and left no turn unstoned. The big question is that, how many people have benefited from your God-given vision abilities, prosperity and endowment? Dear Beloved, you may need to totally divest yourself of everything God blessed you with for the succeeding generation to leave a legacy.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
samesquare:
Inspirational Quote: He that observe the wind will not sow (matt 24:14-30).
You can't fulfil a vision if you haven't got one.

INSIGHT:- Where there is no vision(the ability to perceive the future) the people perish(acts16:9-10,prov29:18).
Our gifts,talents,abilities and endowments are not for show off, neither are they for fun. When you want to show off, you'll be off the show. You have not stone maximally, 'until you die empty'. This means using all the talents, opportunities and privileges that God gave you on the earth. You should not hoard or keep back anything that you are endowed with.
Jesus christ our lord, after benefiting mankind maximally, He said 'it is finished' (Lk19:13b). That is a confirmation that He left no stone unturned and left no turn unstoned. The big question is that, how many people have benefited from your God-given vision abilities, prosperity and endowment? Dear Beloved, you may need to totally divest yourself of everything God blessed you with for the succeeding generation to leave a legacy.
Nice one and thank you square. I really learnt much from it most especially the statement bellow you made:.

" Our gifts,talents,abilities and endowments are not for show off, neither are they for fun. When you want to show off, you'll be off the show."

Whatever God gives to anyone is not for the glory of himself, but for the glory of God Himself( 1 Corinthians 10:31), because a man can receive nothing unless it's given from Heaven, the very abode of God (John 3:27).

Showing off God's given abilities is like showing off borrowed "agbada" because it's not given for our own benefit, comfort or pride, but for the benefits of others that they may know the true ways of God and move towards their Creator (Ephesians 4:12).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Quote of the Day

Only Jesus can offer freedom from bondage (John 8:32; Romans 8:2).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
A Public Appeal

A very good salutation Sunday to everyone,

Every good work is always from the Maker (Hebrews 11:10; John 3:27), but every mistake from the work is always from the worker (Psalm 19:12).

So please, I want to be corrected with reasons whenever any mistake is found.

We learn from mistakes, but learn faster and better when the mistakes are corrected and not left undone.

Thank you and God bless you as you correspond (Romans 15:33).

Faithful Servant
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Integrity Gospel

Man mostly admire the shinning shoes of his fellow man(Psalm 119:36), but God focuses more on the footsteps of the shinning shoes (Job 31:4; Proverbs 5:21; Isaiah 55:8, 9).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Children Gospel

The cry of a little child frightens me more than the bark of a dog and the roar of fifty lions (Luke 18:16; Matthew 18:3; Colossians 3:21; Proverbs 22:15, 6).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jesus Gospel

Jesus Christ above all powers, all men that I know, and all that I have and everything I will have (Jude 1:21; Matthew 22:37).

It is either Jesus Christ and everything else, or Jesus Christ alone and nothing else (Romans 8:37-39; 1 John 4:19).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gospel Quote

The world can take the world while I take the Lord, because it’s written in the Word and said by the Lord that He has overcome the world (John 16:33; 1 John 4:4).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afterlife Gospel

We all have diverse passwords to our Nairaland account, but we should remember that we can only have the same password to our eternal life—JESUS (John 3:16,36; John 6:47; John 11:25; John 14:6).

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Afterlife Gospel

We all have diverse passwords to our Nairaland account, but we should remember that we can only have the same password to our eternal life—JESUS (John 3:16,36; John 6:47; John 11:25; John 14:6).

On that great day, there will be no password hacking nor hijacking (Revelation 20:12), and any eternal life hacker or hijacker found, will be thrown into an eternal lake of fire (Revelation 20:15).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Compassion Gospel

It is more impressive to seek diligently for those in distress of needs, than to look for those who are very impress indeed (Proverbs 11:17; Luke 6:36; John 12:43; John 5:44; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lifestyle Gospel

In the life with Jesus, though food becomes very sweet and sleep very peaceful, working becomes even more relaxing and refreshing than sleeping and eating (Romans 12:11; Luke 4:4; Proverbs 14:23).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Public Apology

Sincere apologies to everyone for my absence yesterday; it was dues to power invalability all through out the day.

I was unable to power my phone. Power is nothing but like an ocean current that can not stop the free flow of the water but can only intrupt the pace. No interruption from any angle will stop the Gospel to be heard in Jesus name I have prayed, Amen.

Will do all I can to manage the power mismanagement. Thank you and God bless you always through His son Jesus (John 14:6).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jesus Christ is the Lord

I would rather live for Jesus and get nothing, than to get everything and live for nothing because Jesus Christ is everything ( Luke 12:15; Matthew 6:33; Mark 8:36; Philippians 2:11).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why Children Should Be Heard and Given the Most Attention

Little children are sometimes the best counselors, their cries move mountains and their laugh and smiles can be highly contagious (Luke 18:15-17; Matthew 17:20; Colossians 3:20, 21; Titus 2:3-5).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gospel Reminder

The Lord God makes, and will make all things that are coded unfolded (Matthew 10:26; Mark 4:22; Job 34:21).

He is never caught unawares (John 2:25).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gospel Question

What is the difference between social networking and Jesus networking?

(James 4:4; Mark 16:15, 16)
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Prayer Gospel

In as much that I pray for you all without you knowing it, I still want you all to please remember me always in your prayers also (Romans 1:9; 1 Timothy 2:1).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
The only language that I understand is the language of Jesus Christ; I don’t understand the language of prosperity and neither do I understand the language of adversity also (Galatians 2:20; James 1:2).

In my days of prosperity and also in my days of adversities, I shall not be moved (Psalm 30:6; Psalm 62:6;John 16:33).

So help me God (Psalm 70:1-4).

Faithful Servant
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Children Gospel

We all clamor for women empowerment and some others for youth empowerment, but how many of us has ever clamored for the only true needed empowerment – the children empowerment (Proverbs 22:6; 2 Timothy 3:15; Jeremiah 5:7).

Which man or woman can empower himself except by Jesus? (Matthew 1:21; Acts 4:12; Galatians 3:28).

Give attention and life to the decayed root of any tree and I tell you the truth, the leaves and branches of the tree will flourish and receive life also (Jeremiah 17:7,8 ).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Hey Guys

Though I have been absent for sometime now, but I'm still with you and will always be by the grace of God.

There have been so many disruptions and distractions of recent, both technically and otherwise.

I'm setting up a plan that cannot be disrupted by anything by the grace of God (Matthew 16:18) and when it's completed, things will return back to normal.

I just need your prayers that God should direct me the exact way He wants it without errors (Psalm 119:4-5), and repel all prevailing disruptions and temptations (2 Samuel 22:2-3).

The foundation has been laid, just follow this thread by clicking FOLLOW; and wait till the roof is completed and then by the grace of God, neither rain nor sun can penetrate (Psalm 62:6).

Faithful Servant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.