Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Fiverr Tools Up For Grab - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Tools Up For Grab (722 Views)

Premium FIVERR Tools for Making Extra $$$ just for a token. / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Tools Up For Grab by kkevin: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Fiverr Tools Up For Grab by kkevin: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please guys I'm done for Today. Till tomorrow please
Re: Fiverr Tools Up For Grab by valx2: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Following
Re: Fiverr Tools Up For Grab by Kingspal: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
valx2:
Following
please i'm not on whatsapp, how can i contact you for fiverr materials
Re: Fiverr Tools Up For Grab by valx2: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Kingspal:
please i'm not on whatsapp, how can i contact you for fiverr materials
bros I don't have any fiverr material, maybe Op can help us.

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Start That Business, Read And Maybe Pick One Or Two Lessons / Vast Opportunities In Nigeria Agricultural Business Sector. Agro Investors. / How Does On Make Extra Income Fast? See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.