Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39713 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kbworld: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
statistical inference and multi-variate analysis. dos courses na die
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Phi001(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
barrysome001:
One yeye course like that-Telecommunication Engineering, where we were taught FOURIER SERIES,chai embarassed
Plus Mathematical Modelling
This one too...one Physics professor just came to comman somebody this yeye thing in final year...

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by idris4r83(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Anatomy n biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dreezybines: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
gagofure:
1. Automata theory. The lecturer made the course look so hard

2. Ordinary differential Equations. I salute that course sha

But they couldn't stop us grin grin

It music be the lecturers problem because automata theory is very very easy... You just need to be able to think...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gly2ken: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
pongwa:
Structural geology, metamorphic petrology, principles of geochemistry etc. In fact anything professor rahaman teaches na die. I don't like his methods but he knows the subject area
you just spoke my mind, structural Geology is something else. Also included is basin analysis a course in 400L Uniben

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by bdemix(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Chm 411 Applied Spectroscopy ....... Uniabuja I hail thee
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by FavoredGuy: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
That's Econometrics oooo!!! That course is too abstract to be realistic/applicable/believed.

Even the lecturers wey teach am na just wetin dem just see for Oyibo textbook na him dem go give u copy and paste. No real life examples added. No Nigerian/African situation as a case study.

It is easier to solve any mathematical or statistics, physics or chemisttry calculations than to just read and understand a question in pure Econometrics. I only pitied my GP after my encounter with that course. The stupid course almost finished all the megabytes my brain was reserving for other courses. But thank God finally the idiot no succeed in crashing my GP; but I no like Econometrics hooohaaa!!! Even though I fit teach am now the way dem take teach me--- copy and paste. I no know for u.

7 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Material science, fluid mechanics programing 2,
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Khaliyah(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Thermodynamics just because of the stupid lecturer, we all hate d guy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Adebowale89(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
logic 1& 2 from 200&300 respectively wasn't a child play at all

if you're not good in cramming most esp 143 formula then go and prepare for the carry over next session

logic that some people got E and still did testimony in church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
graphic art nd design, philosophy (they be like man is god tomorrow god is man ) almighty calculus
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oviejnr(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Engineering Geology sad sad cry

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Suko110(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
In my finals I did 2 dead courses Financial management and management accounting way too many formulas it was dead has C's

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nomzylicious(f): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
I think it's shorthand...I hate that stupid course
very annoying course. still battling with it. the lecturers are always behaving somehow like d course affects their attitude.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by busybeei5(f): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:
Have you come across an English course where you plot

Studying English is not easy o.
Syntax?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by famurewad: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Choi ! ..... It is well
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jonarinho(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
ECO112 introduction to economics (math for eco)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sisisioge: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Financial analysis and cost accounting... Those were my demons but I slayed with a Ds in both cool

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Suko110(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:
Have you come across an English course where you plot graph?

Studying English is not easy o.
LWKMD. grin grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nomzylicious(f): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Shorthand. even if Pitman ressurects to come and teach me I Wil stil not understand it. Statistics oh Lord!!! imagine a lecturer dictating formula. we just cram and pass. Financial accounting imagine people who managed to score D were thanking God. Had d course F At first sitting den spyed and crammed at second sitting for a C.

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Advanced Audit and Assurance and cost and management accounting. Only an insane person like me will choose Accounting as a profession grin

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Osu175(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
MEEN 204: strength of material. A course you have to derive any formula you using
A.B.U i hail
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Juliearth(f): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
reeechy:
Object oriented programming. The exam na die

I share in your pain bro. But once you get the basis,you'd realize how cheap it is.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Zendizel(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
ppl 201..not difficult though but the lecturer is mad.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by SetrakusRa(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Algorithm and Complexity Analysis..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by DaPuncline: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
MME 505: Plant and Process Design.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Juliearth(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Object Oriented Programming and Library automation. Cracked both though after understanding the basics.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Suko110(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:
Advanced Audit and Assurance and cost and management accounting. Only an insane person like me will choose Accounting as a profession grin
I feel ur pains , it was hell back den . Once a lecturer dictated account test questions for us I wept
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Muhsinkhan(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Land law in 400 level. I had to cram hundreds of cases. Thank God we made it sha

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Histrings08(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Haaaaa aaya!! I did dis course in my final year, Buh I thot tz d worst until I did molecular spectroscopy...
AlexCk:
Applied spectroscopy and reaction mechanism

Those 2 courses na die,

That applied spec eh, reading UV, IR, mass spec, twas kinda complicated.

That reaction mechanism, na e cast pass,
Final year, 4unit course, omo, see as brainy people dey celebrate D & E grades, lol grin grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by yemzzy22(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
I think iz anatomy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by SetrakusRa(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
reeechy:
Object oriented programming. The exam na die

lol true talk. but, the course sweet if u get the basics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.