Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k (495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by engrMikemd(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
A Nigerian lady has announced that she wants to sell her virginity for N600,000.
The lady made the advertisement on a relationship blog, BreakorMakeup on Instagram. She said she would accept N600,000 for just one round of sex that breaks the virginity, while the buyer would have to pay an extra N200,000 to go a second round and more.
She described herself as moderately endowed in the bosom and bottom department, while indicating that she is not a prostitute.
What do you say?
http://punchng.com/nigerian-lady-wants-to-sell-virginity-for-600k/

Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rubbish,
Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by marvin902(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
she never ready to sell when she bring am come 250 I fit reason her grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by stiflerdrug: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Her father... Abi if i fffuckk her.. I go last for 2days den cum for 19hours ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Her father... Abi if i fffuckk her.. I go last for 2days den cum for 19hours ?

not that you are only a overfucvker you are an Overcummer tooo. grin

Now to the lady: I have no problem with her selling her virginity for any amount... But she sounds so fuuulish for saying that she's not a prostitute. Well maybe a Virgin prostitute undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by LethargiQue: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewweeewwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Opunu
Re: Nigerian Lady Wants To Sell Virginity For 600k by stiflerdrug: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
anotherydz:

not that you are only a overfucvker you are an Overcummer tooo. grin

Now to the lady: I have no problem with her selling her virginity for any amount... But she sounds so fuuulish for saying that she's not a prostitute. Well maybe a Virgin prostitute undecided

lols i weak for her matter.. Sell virginity kor.. Tchww make she nor go find way write jamb

(1) (Reply)

What A Generation! / I Had Spontaneous S*x At The Beach – Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Her Deep Secrets And / In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.