Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice by jorlons(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
Naija, Nairalanders arise and speak or spoke grin How well can you recognise those around you
be it your family members, friends, enemies grin without having to look or see them face to face.
Re: How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice by jorlons(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well let me start by asking; Is this a gift thing or what, cause I can identify
everybody I have met before through their voice. This is strange cause in my
family I seem to be the only one perfect in doing this. All I need do is see that
person once and hear him/her speak. Hmm i think I have some powers grin grin grin
Re: How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice by iice(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hmmm interesting powers.

I can only tell with immediate family and some friends.
Re: How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice by Busybody2(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Na you be real power ranger, even after 30 odd years my parents still have a problem telling our (four girls) voice apart cheesy People that call the house phone always seems to have this same problem too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Well Can You Recognise Those Around You Through Their Voice by Outstrip(f): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2010
Usually I can remember for voices but so do most people. For some though it is a gift. Maybe you are one of those people

(1) (Reply)

Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children / Advice On How To Handle Finance In A Marriage/relationship / 20 Things People Learn From The Biggest Mistakes Made In Their 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.