Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity (2449 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by Thermodynamics(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2017
So I just bought the phone(infinix hot 4) with 4000MAH battery. I did not charge it up to 8hours I just charged it up to 100% before use, but the battery seems to be draining faster than normal. It only last for 10hours when watching videos. Is this normal for a 4000MAH battery to last just 10hours on movies or could it be that I have automatically reduced the battery life by not charging up to 8hours before use ? if so, I need advice on what to do to make my battery last normal. The phone is just 3days old.
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by whitebeard(m): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2017
I bought mine last two weeks..initially the battery didn't last long..i was angry..well after some time I started to notice some changes..it did last long when I listen to music browse or play game..i don't know how long in hours but it last long.!
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by Thermodynamics(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2017
whitebeard:
I bought mine last two weeks..initially the battery didn't last long..i was angry..well after some time I started to notice some changes..it did last long when I listen to music browse or play game..i don't know how long in hours but it last long.!

Huh, that's good to know, maybe I have hope. Did you charge yours up to 8hours before use ?
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by whitebeard(m): 1:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Huh, that's good to know, maybe I have hope. Did you charge yours up to 8hours before use ?
no..i used it till the battery was low before charging it that day
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by Thermodynamics(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
whitebeard:
no..i used it till the battery was low before charging it that day

Tnks
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by shedy03(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Thermodynamics:
So I just bought the phone(infinix hot 4) with 4000MAH battery. I did not charge it up to 8hours I just charged it up to 100% before use, but the battery seems to be draining faster than normal. It only last for 10hours when watching videos. Is this normal for a 4000MAH battery to last just 10hours on movies or could it be that I have automatically reduced the battery life by not charging up to 8hours before use ? if so, I need advice on what to do to make my battery last normal. The phone is just 3days old.
activating save mode on xpower app on your hot 4 will make the battery last longer, and minimize your screen brightness.
Re: Advice On Infinix Hot 4 Battery Capacity by Thermodynamics(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
shedy03:

activating save mode on xpower app on your hot 4 will make the battery last longer, and minimize your screen brightness.

Okay, noted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official PES 2018 Mobile / I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan / Blackberry B200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.